Kitkat features you would like to see in my rom

Search This thread

Qbm

May 19, 2013
Anything you would like to see in my KitKat rom once source is released. Please leave any ideas and I'll try my best to include as many as possible in the first release.

I will be working on p600 and p601 first as I can test myself. Then be pushing to get a nice rom for the p605 guys and gals ;)

Inbox me if you would like to be part of the beta testers team (must have hangouts)

Last edited:

luca2006

Apr 23, 2010
Anything you would like to see in my KitKat rom once source is released. Please leave any ideas and I'll try my best to include as many as possible in the first release.

Inbox me if you would like to be part of the beta testers team (must have hangouts)

good luck
i am ready for beta test I have a P605

:laugh:

jmwils3

Sep 21, 2010
Madison, AL

I will be working on p600 and p601 first as I can test myself. Then be pushing to get a nice rom for the p605 guys and gals ;)

I'm up for beta testing :)

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

RussellEstridge25

Oct 30, 2011
North Branch
You have gave me 3 thanks in the last few days so I must be some what helpful :p

No problem though I'll tell you where I'm at right now

I'm pushing to be one of the top rated Dev's for our tablet.

Watch this space

Please please please make sure you can download 3rd party apps on the SD card. A feature kit Kat takes away. I know there's a work around somewhere. Please implement that into your ROM.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ozneb

Apr 23, 2010
KitKat for galaxie ... yessss

Please include this if possible :
1) Multi user like in ML1
2) Screen mirroring
3) KitKat printing
4) Cifs (to mount NAS as folder)

Thanks for your very good work !:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Please can you make it with multi-user
    Ummm.... I actually don't know you lol

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

You have gave me 3 thanks in the last few days so I must be some what helpful :p

Watch this space
    Make it clean and smooth :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hahaha you know me. Clean, smooth, stable and lighting fast ;)

Watch this space

Wrong post