[Theme] Pink Make Over [Sense 6.0]

Search This thread

BREWGIRL03

Mar 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Can you tell me how to apply these files. When I go to the link its a bunch of png and some zips I think I've never applied a theme like this how do I do it. Thanks

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

nashshafrulrezza

Jul 8, 2011
Johor Bahru
Google Pixel 4 XL
Can you tell me how to apply these files. When I go to the link its a bunch of png and some zips I think I've never applied a theme like this how do I do it. Thanks

When you go to the page.. go to file then choose download.. It will download a normal zip as usual you have seen. Then just flash in recovery.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    After sense 6.0 came in, I was so excited for it theme engine and was so hoping for old school sense 4+ theme engine.
    Felt quite disappoint after but still it a great feature from HTC if we manage to make over.
    Here I'm going to share a theme that I've make more for girl or woman user since It is hard for me to find a woman theme for my GF.

First of all I have to thanks this guys so much for helping me finish this theme.

@dragonesdenano - He make me learn how to done what I've done today.
    @fisha21 - Damn! This guys is a theming god for me.
    @Team420 - There are so much name inside it and they a good buddy which would make everything easier when they start giving advice.
    @badseed - New team that I've join and really respect their attitude to handle every single noob from me.
    @skydragon - I always remember you guys! @2WildFirE Thank you so much for helping! @Raymond Ebbert - this guys just amazing. Never give in learning way to theme!

Compatibility : Should work for any rom. So far only tested on Renovate and BadSeed. Please report for me to fix.
    This theme is create to work with theme engine. So please choose the 4th theme to make it fully work.

ScreenShot

9a9ahu7e.jpg

ynu5yrer.jpg

y6uge4ar.jpg

ezyvu3e4.jpg

Download

Pink Make Over
    One for the Ladies! (and Dased14) :)
    Really nice job on this theme. It's hard to find themes for our femaliens on sense so this is a great option for women like my girlfriend that are hardcore flashers (speaking of the phones guys, get your heads out of the gutter.)

Nice work! Hoping you will try other colours as well!

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

No worry. I'm in making a theme that's suit more to xda user.