[ROM][4.4.2][Official][OSE Rom][d2lte]

Search This thread

rani9990

Apr 21, 2012
Your mom
Ok Ladies and Gentlemen,

Due to problems with our email server I have made it so there is no need to register to download from our new forum. However, it would be greatly appreciated if you would register so we are able to track users better. It takes hardly any time to register and can be done at this link ( http://www.drdevs.com/subs/ose/register ). I ask you kindly to please register for OSE's sake. After u register the activation email will be in spam, please check it and mark it as not spam, this will allow you to receive all emails from the forum from now on. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Tim
OSE Developer

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
Registered! Now to try this out, I've been itching for a super speedy ROM that still has battery life...seems hard to come by these days.

aznatama

Oct 10, 2007
I cannot get any sound on my phone? media files play fine, but the alarm, ringtone, notifications... none of them work. the files are present in the media folder, but when I select them from the ringtone selection, all I get is silence... ??

SlothlyDX

May 14, 2012
Los Angeles
I cannot get any sound on my phone? media files play fine, but the alarm, ringtone, notifications... none of them work. the files are present in the media folder, but when I select them from the ringtone selection, all I get is silence... ??

Works for me on the latest build. 4/1 have you tried reflashing the rom?

Crack-Flasher

sbs8331

Jan 28, 2013
Salisbury, NC
I encountered an odd issue today: I flew into O'Hare and, after landing, I could not get internet access. I had a full wi-fi signal, though the phone didn't indicate LTE or H+. I attempted various mobile network settings to no avail. Later, at the office where I drove to, I have the H indicator showing, and I have no issue getting to the internet. Unfortunately, though I needed it, I was unable to use Google Maps to get directions. I was running OSE with the latest version of LeanKernel. Would this be an issue with the rom or the kernel? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

12packabs

Sep 27, 2012
Halifax, NS
I encountered an odd issue today: I flew into O'Hare and, after landing, I could not get internet access. I had a full wi-fi signal, though the phone didn't indicate LTE or H+. I attempted various mobile network settings to no avail. Later, at the office where I drove to, I have the H indicator showing, and I have no issue getting to the internet. Unfortunately, though I needed it, I was unable to use Google Maps to get directions. I was running OSE with the latest version of LeanKernel. Would this be an issue with the rom or the kernel? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

No issues with Maps with the stock or BMS kernels. Pretty easy to try a different kernel.

This_dude

Jun 21, 2010
Battery Icon Color

Hey guys,

Can anyone let me know how to change the battery icon back to the default white/grey rather then the current white/black one. I know it has something to do with editing some .xml files but I don't know which ones. Anyone know which ones they are? Thanks in advance.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ose_logo.png

TeamOSE.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

OSE Nor Anyone @ XDA.com Are Responsible For What You Do With Your Device.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________

OSE-Boot_zps0f647791.gif

Features.png

* Based On Slim
    * DarkUI Toggle Theme
    * Multi-Window
    * PIE Navigation
    * Custom Navbar Options
    * Custom Clock Options
    * Custom Battery Options
    * CRT Animation Control
    * Init.d Support
    * Init.d Tweaks
    * All Features in Slim V3
    * HALO
    * System App Remover
    * OnTheFly DensityChanger
    * App Ops
    * OmniSwitch
    * Lockscreen Notifications
    * Build Prop Mods
    * Suspend Actions
    * Wake Lock Blockers
    * & Much More...

Install.png

* Download The Rom
    * Download OSE GApps
    * Wipe System, Data, Cache & Dalvik
    * Install Rom & OSE GApps
    * Reboot
    * Enjoy

Github.png

* OSE GITHUB

GooglePlus.png

* OSE G+

Credits.png

* CYANOGENMOD
    * AOKP
    * PA
    * SLIMROMS
    * P.A.C

Download.png

* OSE ROM (Release)

* OSE ROM (Nightly)

* OSE GApps

XDA:DevDB Information
    OSE-ROM, a ROM for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III

Contributors
    12packabs
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2014-03-14
    Last Updated 2014-03-13
    Latest d2lte build is here: http://d-h.st/0UH

There have been a lot of changes:
    • CM upstream d2lte changes merged
    • On-The-Go Mode
    • Option to hide battery icon
    • Add Fast Charge QS Tile
    • Improvements to custom status bar colors
    • Kernel updates
    • Audio things
    • Camera stuff
    • and more!
    New unofficial build is up: http://d-h.st/Bmx .

Partial list of changes:
    • CM upstream d2lte changes merged
    • Boot with noop i/o scheduler to improve speed
    • Chameleon engine added
    • Lots of audio/video stuff
    I will also be in here helping with questions guys. 12packabs GideonX and I are all in on making this community rock :cool:

Crack-Flasher