[Q] Paranoid, Carbon and other roms running 4.4 kitkat on enrc2b htc one x plus +

Search This thread

appyleptiker

Jun 5, 2014
munich
I need your help. My android phone htc one x plus + runs very smooth on android version 4.2.x and 4.3.x, but on android 4.4.x it`s lagging and i do not know why, and how to fix it?:confused: I tested almost every custom rom builds with android 4.4.x, (for example MoKee 4.4.x, Cm11, Carbon 4.4.x, Bam 4.4.x, slim rom 4.4.x, paranoid 4.4.x and lots of others) but all with the same result.:mad: -> Lagging - Not only when switching between the screens, also when scrolling gets ending and when i try watching videos. I also tried different launcher, but nothing changed. The performance isn`t as good as i know it from Elegancia_7.4.0 or others with Android 4.3.x and lower. Could it be that it`s because of the missing sense 5 > 4 >... , or is it the wrong kernel ?? the wrong hboot or wrong settings ?? Or what could it be ??? Please help me.

Benchmark tests underline my lagging presumptions in their results, too.

Quadrant standard: with Elegancia_7.4.0 over 7300 points;

with pa_enrc2b-4.4-BETA1-20140604 but also with cm11 and carbon kikat under 5800points, very (s)low for the x plus

How I installed the roms:
(cwm = philz_touch_6.19.3-enrc2b)
bootloader unlocked =) of course ..

enrc2b_u pvt ship s-on rl
hboot-1.72.0000
cpld-none
microp-none
modem path : off
cpu-bootmode: disabled
eMMC-bootmode : disabled
HW secure boot: enabled

1. I deleted all userdata, wipe data/ factory reset
2. "..." wiping cache partition
3."..." wiping dalvik cache
4. installing the rom
5. reboot into bootloader, then fastboot
6. fastboot flash boot boot.img (from zip files)
7. fastboot erase cache
8. fastboot reboot
9. loading the updated rom, then reboot again and installing the gapps for 4.4 kikat

finished ;D

everything works, but performance is bad. why??

i want kitkat on my lovely device, but under this conditions i will sell it and buy an other one.

so i hope somebody can help me, and i can keep my htc one x plus +++++++.

regards appyleptiker

appyleptiker

Jun 5, 2014
munich
Flash the gapps directly after flashing The Rom and before flashing the Boot.IMG ;)

Sent from my One X+ using XDA Free mobile app

thanks.
but in this case it is not important when flashing the gapps.
gapps aren`t my problem, i can run the phone without gapps, too.

problem:
the phone lose its performance under kitkat 4.4.x any rom, and i don`t know why, and how to fix?
see benchmark results.

appyleptiker

Jun 5, 2014
munich
Wait... "For example MoKee 4.4.x" there's MoKee for our phone?

Sent from my One X+ using Tapatalk

thanks. i have already tried out mokee 4.4.x, and it has some nice features (example: split window)- performance is better than cm11 and paranoid 4.4.x.- but it isn`t as good as viper X+ venom-rom. i hope Mokee will be grow up with their updates. Try out Carbon-Rom, it`s nice too. =)
here are some good roms for free download. follow this -> http://goo.im/devs/STELIX/enrc2b

regards

-appyleptiker

Top Liked Posts