[TEASER] Leedroid Tweaks CDMA v4.0.3 -Redownload OTA Tweaks PLS! =)

Would you pay for a premium tweaks app with more features? (Planned for HTC One X)

• Yes

Votes: 147 47.7%
  • No

Votes: 161 52.3%

• Total voters
Search This thread

luckylui

Aug 14, 2010
Chi-Town
OnePlus 9 Pro
so no olympus and no eternity. ouch :(

Yea sad but true. Any themer or w.e will need to tackle those roms solo in order to get the tweaks working on them. Ex. I was running olympus hd 3.0 recently and tried to flash one of derps themes and i got no lockscreen at all. Cleanrom used to be like that until they tackled the service.jar and maybe a couple of other things..

hTc 3D

J

j4n87

Yea sad but true. Any themer or w.e will need to tackle those roms solo in order to get the tweaks working on them. Ex. I was running olympus hd 3.0 recently and tried to flash one of derps themes and i got no lockscreen at all. Cleanrom used to be like that until they tackled the service.jar and maybe a couple of other things..

hTc 3D

tried flashing the idlescreen_base from the rom, instead of the theme/his mod here?

Don't know if we should look into to get this working on different roms where our mod is not working. But imho thats not our work, more of the rom devs - when they want our tweaks to be runnning.

We got also enough to do ^^

luckylui

Aug 14, 2010
Chi-Town
OnePlus 9 Pro
tried flashing the idlescreen_base from the rom, instead of the theme/his mod here?

Don't know if we should look into to get this working on different roms where our mod is not working. But imho thats not our work, more of the rom devs - when they want our tweaks to be runnning.

We got also enough to do ^^

No, I havent. Its more ove a rom dev thing tho. Not you, I know because ive ran into those problems already so I stay away from it lol. Im running fine as I said before tho... :)
Thanks for the hard work bud!

hTc 3D

mayfield103

Mar 1, 2011
Loganville, Ga
These roms that use more than one phone as a base are a pain. Ugggghh! If you fix one thing it breaks another. Great work guys. I love the new tweaks. :)

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

J

j4n87

The next update will take a while, a bit busy next weeks.
..but you can be sure, that it will include at least all missing tweaks which you may know from warm tweaks and most of rcmix tweaks and something new i hope if we got ideas.

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium

zelpus

Aug 7, 2009
Does anyone having a working patch for just the toggle to use volume buttons to skip tracks forward and backwards? I tried one from another post and it didn't work :(

J

j4n87

Does anyone having a working patch for just the toggle to use volume buttons to skip tracks forward and backwards? I tried one from another post and it didn't work :(

Can make one. Which rom you are using? Upload your android.policy.jar and I will do it - but not today. Maybe tomorrow, but unsure - busy with birthday of my girlfriend.

trollallot

Jan 23, 2011
anyone have a mirror? Says I need to sign up for premium acct....not going to happen

Do you know where the thanks button is?? If so please hit mine if I've helped you!

J

j4n87

anyone have a mirror? Says I need to sign up for premium acct....not going to happen

Do you know where the thanks button is?? If so please hit mine if I've helped you!

really? =O

Will make a mirror, wait.

mirror in 3rd post added.

Last edited:

nuvens

Feb 17, 2009
San Fernando Valley
Thanks man my phone is 100x more sexy thanks to this mod. Haven't seen anyone report yet, they work wonderful with fresh rom.
I'm going to wear out your thank button!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

I have an idea to make this mod even better. Would it be possible to make an option to move the clear button for the drop down notification to the top, the stock location. Also make an option to change the background of the drop down menus. I am not a fan of transparent but sometimes it's cool so would be awesome If it would be easy as a toggle. Thanks for all the hard work on this mod.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    even after all the drama - i still use this mod on 1 of my phones

i do hope EVERYONE can get past the drama

i was at fault for posting OLD code, and a chain reaction started when others thought the code i posted was current.
    yes-- it should have been handled by the other parties via PM - but lets move on please

so im just to blame as well as the others..
    but to remind everyone - i at no time kanged anyone - i gave credit, at the time credit was due.
    but when i posted 3-4 month old code and claimed it was current, i can understand where the other people involved were coming from.

would like to add that the OP of this thread (j4n87) was at no time part of the drama.

in reality j4n87 provided feedback on my kernels in the GSM forum to help me fix some stuffs.

basically, without j4n87 (and a few others) - no gsm kernel....
    Heck, I don't even use a rom that can run j4n87's mod, but I gave his thread a 5-star rating anyway, for a number of reasons:

1) Neither he, nor Chad, nor any of the other devs who give us an irretrievable slice of their personal lives without being asked, deserve the treatment they seemingly always get from the thankless few.

2) Neither he, nor any of the other devs, ever seem to get the full measure of genuine thanks they and their families so richly deserve.

3) Without j4n87 and others like him, this website wouldn't exist. Every one of them deserve 5 stars. How many of us keep sight of that?

4) I only intend on passing through this life once, and I don't want to have to answer for failing to spread some love when I had the opportunity. But that's just me, and it's Sunday.

Thanks for everything you've done for this community, j4n87.
    Stop with the childish antics. We will be digging into this.

It's bad enough we even have to step in and you guys can't act like civilized people.

Sent from the MIUI powered E3D
    Well I for one have been waiting for an odex version. But all I've seen the last few days are huge egos, exploding heads, and broken end users hearts.

So I laugh at uptight devs... Unclench the ass cheeks realize were all here for a phone that will be replaced in 9 months to a year for most users. And to stop development because someones internet feelings got hurt, but not realizing hundreds to thousands of users using your work is more satisfying than a few "haters" is hilarious..

Sorry for run on.

Eagerly awaiting an odex version of leedroid tweaks.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

You're a ****ing ass. If you knew how many hours of frustration and personal time mods like this took, maybe you'd keep your idiotic bull**** to yourself.
    i just wanted to repost this... so people see it without going thru the pages of posts here
    and remind people that j4n87 had nothing to do w/ the drama

even after all the drama - i still use this mod on 1 of my phones

i do hope EVERYONE can get past the drama

i was at fault for posting OLD code, and a chain reaction started when others thought the code i posted was current.
    yes-- it should have been handled by the other parties via PM - but lets move on please

so im just to blame as well as the others..
    but to remind everyone - i at no time kanged anyone - i gave credit, at the time credit was due.
    but when i posted 3-4 month old code and claimed it was current, i can understand where the other people involved were coming from.

would like to add that the OP of this thread (j4n87) was at no time part of the drama.

in reality j4n87 provided feedback on my kernels in the GSM forum to help me fix some stuffs.

basically, without j4n87 (and a few others) - no gsm kernel....