Need f180 modemst1 and modemst2

Search This thread

davevinci

Apr 12, 2012
Baguio City
Hi guys any of you with the original(not yet converted) firmware F180 K/S/L can u dump a copy of ur modemst using this commands and upload it.. those files are only 6MB in total... im having baseband issues with my phone..

In terminal emulator

Su

dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/modemst1 of=/sdcard/modemst1.img

And this

dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/modemst2 of=/sdcard/modemst2.img

Appreciate it!

Sent from my LG-E975 using Tapatalk

kt-Froggy

Sep 14, 2012
YVR
Samsung Galaxy Note II
LG G8
Hi guys any of you with the original(not yet converted) firmware F180 K/S/L can u dump a copy of ur modemst using this commands and upload it.. those files are only 6MB in total... im having baseband issues with my phone..

In terminal emulator

Su

And this

Appreciate it!
I've got mine "converted", but I never flashed any KDZs on it, and never flashed any basebands (kept the original one from the beginning). Basically, I unlocked the BL, installed CWM, and flashed several different ROMs from recovery, that's it. Would my dump be of any use to you in this case?

Reactions: davevinci

davevinci

Apr 12, 2012
Baguio City
I've got mine "converted", but I never flashed any KDZs on it, and never flashed any basebands (kept the original one from the beginning). Basically, I unlocked the BL, installed CWM, and flashed several different ROMs from recovery, that's it. Would my dump be of any use to you in this case?

Yes please do.. thanks a ton!

kt-Froggy

Sep 14, 2012
YVR
Samsung Galaxy Note II
LG G8
Thanks bro.. just OT have u solved ur signal problems in mako based roms? What model u have again?
You are welcome! I have F180S. Honestly, after giving up on Houstonn's KK and PSX, I never tried experimenting again... I am just running tweaked stock right now. It's nice, fast and stable, and that's what I need for daily use. I was curious to try something newer, but I have to admit, I have a strong preference for stock-based ROMs, anyway, so it's all good. Maybe, one day we'll get an official KK update, hehe... :) (or, maybe not)

davevinci

Apr 12, 2012
Baguio City
Okay bro... Just wanted to know what ur baseband in about phone(in a custom ROM) coz I don't think this is my baseband version uploadfromtaptalk1391241436006.jpg

Sent from my LG Optimus G using Tapatalk

davevinci

Apr 12, 2012
Baguio City
I think I borked my phone.. I have a battery life of 7hrs stanby on any ROM gproj or mako based.. But on stock ROM I have a standby of 2-3 days.. I think it's my baseband or maybe efs because even on airplane mode I the battery drains fast.. Even tried kdz back to stock still same..

Sent from my LG Optimus G using Tapatalk

kt-Froggy

Sep 14, 2012
YVR
Samsung Galaxy Note II
LG G8
Okay bro... Just wanted to know what ur baseband in about phone(in a custom ROM) coz I don't think this is my baseband version
Here is what I have in About Phone -> Software Info (attached screenshot).

I think I borked my phone.. I have a battery life of 7hrs stanby on any ROM gproj or mako based.. But on stock ROM I have a standby of 2-3 days.. I think it's my baseband or maybe efs because even on airplane mode I the battery drains fast.. Even tried kdz back to stock still same..
Sorry to hear that! :( Don't think I could help you much, as you know way more than I do about this phone... Hope you sort it out.

Attachments

• about.png
    about.png
    24 KB · Views: 89

davevinci

Apr 12, 2012
Baguio City
What seems to be the problem with your device regarding Baseband? Because we have similar device(F180), maybe I have it or may have it on my device.

can u post screenshot of ur about phone?

Bad battery life on custom rom but not on stock.. i tried it even on airplane mode it still looses battery even though it is in deep sleep. I think it's my radio

hpesojames

Sep 22, 2013
i also flashed modemst1 & modemst2 for F180K during my E975 conversion.

someone told me here @ xda that F180 converted to E975 destroys the fm radio. how true is this?

but i didnt mind because i never use fm radio btw.

Sent from my LG-E975 using xda app-developers app

davevinci

Apr 12, 2012
Baguio City
i also flashed modemst1 & modemst2 for F180K during my E975 conversion.

someone told me here @ xda that F180 converted to E975 destroys the fm radio. how true is this?

but i didnt mind because i never use fm radio btw.

Hi bro.. can u link me to those modemst.... also fm radio is not supported in f180 models instead it uses TDMB in korea..

Can u give me also a dump of ur rpm and tz partitions thanks.. i believe these partitions are responsible for power management.. mine doesnt like aosp but loves stock

hpesojames

Sep 22, 2013
Hi bro.. can u link me to those modemst.... also fm radio is not supported in f180 models instead it uses TDMB in korea..

Can u give me also a dump of ur rpm and tz partitions thanks.. i believe these partitions are responsible for power management.. mine doesnt like aosp but loves stock

i cant find d link where i got modemst files bro hahaha but i can send them thru email if u wish or give me a host where to upload.

i also dont know how to dump rpm & tz partitions...but if u teach me how to...maybe i can do that heheh

davevinci

Apr 12, 2012
Baguio City
I tried all the ROMs here all the same thing bad battery life for me...even after kdzing back to stock and freegee-ing again idk wtf happened to my OG..

Last edited:

davevinci

Apr 12, 2012
Baguio City
i cant find d link where i got modemst files bro hahaha but i can send them thru email if u wish or give me a host where to upload.

i also dont know how to dump rpm & tz partitions...but if u teach me how to...maybe i can do that heheh

In terminal emulator

su

dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/rpm of=/sdcard/rpm.img

dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/tz of=/sdcard/tz.img

you can email it to me :) ill send you a pm

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Kerenel version 3.4.4...how..?

Sent from my LG-E975 powering Stock 4.1.2

Viper kernel

In terminal emulator

Su

And this

Appreciate it!
    Here it is. Let me know if you need something else.

Modemst1.img
    Modemst2.img
    Thanks bro.. just OT have u solved ur signal problems in mako based roms? What model u have again?
    You are welcome! I have F180S. Honestly, after giving up on Houstonn's KK and PSX, I never tried experimenting again... I am just running tweaked stock right now. It's nice, fast and stable, and that's what I need for daily use. I was curious to try something newer, but I have to admit, I have a strong preference for stock-based ROMs, anyway, so it's all good. Maybe, one day we'll get an official KK update, hehe... :) (or, maybe not)