[TOOLS] BootMyHD v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

PCiE

Dec 31, 2013
M0mpAAh.png

BootMyHD is a simple tool,made by me. Everything is working and has no bugs.

The program is simple to use and has the necessities for rooting,flashing stock roms,unlocking bootloader,etc.

This is my first program and took me a long time to make , hope you guys like it!

Features:
-Bootloader Unlock
-Install Stock Rom
-Install CWM Recovery(No need to go searching for it!)
-Root your Atrix
-Install Drivers(ADB/Fastboot/APKTOOL)

Linux/Mac Users: I am porting this over :)

Special Thanks to Myth Team,djrbliss,devilsking :)

Download:

6bHZ24Q.png

Last edited:

PCiE

Dec 31, 2013
Small Issue guys, if you try to type yes when done after choosing to download atrix drivers It will start another process
This is because I made the exe file a different type.

UPDATE: Fixed it! and reuploaded the file!

Last edited:

devilsking

Inactive Recognized Themer
Sep 14, 2010
Hanoi
www.themythace.com
Myth is an interactive script. This is an actual program with an interface.

I think He just converted from bat to exe. I also can do that with Myth but it takes time for each update so I let Myth be bat file instead of exe. I also want make Myth be open source so everyone can see and check my script.

Btw, I cant download from link v1.2 above, it's only 22 bytes??

EDIT: just found v1.0 on google

EDIT: I just checked your v1.0. It's exactly same as my Myth Tools? you're serious, bro? you copied my script then put in your tools? :eek:

Dont do that unless you really made significant improvement from my tools. It took me a really long time, for creating this tools (see my timeline on Myth's thread). For each function, I must read and do a lot to make Myth Tools be completed (and it hasnt been completed, I know it). :rolleyes:

Even you gave me credit but asking me first is better, isnt it? I have further plan for Myth but you made me feel disappointed, I dont know whether I should continue or not. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: progrockguy

Tijmen

Retired Forum Moderator
May 26, 2011
Rotterdam
We sure do have moderators on this forum! ;) We can't constantly patrol the forums but if you report a post it will usually be handled within a couple of hours.

Plagiarism isn't appreciated on this forum.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    M0mpAAh.png

BootMyHD is a simple tool,made by me. Everything is working and has no bugs.

The program is simple to use and has the necessities for rooting,flashing stock roms,unlocking bootloader,etc.

This is my first program and took me a long time to make , hope you guys like it!

Features:
    -Bootloader Unlock
    -Install Stock Rom
    -Install CWM Recovery(No need to go searching for it!)
    -Root your Atrix
    -Install Drivers(ADB/Fastboot/APKTOOL)

Linux/Mac Users: I am porting this over :)

Special Thanks to Myth Team,djrbliss,devilsking :)

Download:

6bHZ24Q.png
    We sure do have moderators on this forum! ;) We can't constantly patrol the forums but if you report a post it will usually be handled within a couple of hours.

Plagiarism isn't appreciated on this forum.

Thread closed.
    Myth is an interactive script. This is an actual program with an interface.

I think He just converted from bat to exe. I also can do that with Myth but it takes time for each update so I let Myth be bat file instead of exe. I also want make Myth be open source so everyone can see and check my script.

Btw, I cant download from link v1.2 above, it's only 22 bytes??

EDIT: just found v1.0 on google

EDIT: I just checked your v1.0. It's exactly same as my Myth Tools? you're serious, bro? you copied my script then put in your tools? :eek:

Dont do that unless you really made significant improvement from my tools. It took me a really long time, for creating this tools (see my timeline on Myth's thread). For each function, I must read and do a lot to make Myth Tools be completed (and it hasnt been completed, I know it). :rolleyes:

Even you gave me credit but asking me first is better, isnt it? I have further plan for Myth but you made me feel disappointed, I dont know whether I should continue or not. :(