[06 JAN 2013] HTC BLISS - WWE SENSE 3.5 FOR HD2 [v1.5][Marc 0.23]

Search This thread

patensas

Jun 24, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Note 10
OPPO Find X2 Pro
And this is 1000 !!! ROM is alive and kicking !!! All day use and bat is still getting better. Hopefuly Bt will work in v1.2 ...

Greetings,

Mazzie:cool:

Lol i guess you have been waiting to write message #1000 instead of waiting for the new v1.2 build ;)

I wonder when we'll see the new v1.2 build as it has been well over 11 hours since the op stated wait for 10 hours. Sure hope nothing is going wrong with the uploads or what so ever. Don't wanna go to bed before schecking the new build.

Gabriel51

May 10, 2008
xda Texas
Lol i guess you have been waiting to write message #1000 instead of waiting for the new v1.2 build ;)

I wonder when we'll see the new v1.2 build as it has been well over 11 hours since the op stated wait for 10 hours. Sure hope nothing is going wrong with the uploads or what so ever. Don't wanna go to bed before schecking the new build.

What time is it there

mazzie66

Apr 10, 2010
Hengelo

Lol , i was yeah .I did it also with one of my previous Roms ;) But i keep checking for new version . I have been flashing my HD2 since i have him (over a year now) and i will be doing this over and over again.........Flasaholic i guess hahaha:D

Groet,

patensas

Jun 24, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Note 10
OPPO Find X2 Pro
What time is it there

9 in the evening ( 9 PM if i`m correct ) so there's about 2 hours left for me to download / flash / test and perhaps restore old build before going to bed :rolleyes:

Lol , i was yeah .I did it also with one of my previous Roms ;) But i keep checking for new version . I have been flashing my HD2 since i have him (over a year now) and i will be doing this over and over again.........Flasaholic i guess hahaha:D

Groet,

Well i have been flashing every day since about 2 yrs now, started in the old day with WM65 and so on. I guess i`m addicted to and feel the need to check every build that gets served here on xda

Let me check something...
You are changing roms everyday ? :D

Not just every day but many times a day actually i`m flashing and testing all the time i`m at home. Kept a backup from my favourite build so i can always get back to a fully functional build in a matter of minutes just in case. The HD2 turned me in a flashoholic as soon as it arrived at my doorstep, made me a social network junky, pushed me into developing my own builds, eats up all my spare time and didn't make me more reachable. People just have issues calling me as my device is constantly flashing, booting and testing.

Guess i need to get me another device for daily use :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Gabriel51

May 10, 2008
xda Texas

young_man_asleep_at_computer.jpg

bartass127

Jul 5, 2010
Poznan
Waiting for good news is not wasting time...

Last edited:
G

GuestK0015

Just sent dungphp the lite version of v1.1 :D Lets hope he'll post it on the first post

patensas

Jun 24, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Note 10
OPPO Find X2 Pro
lol just want to appoligize to everyone if he cant upload the new version because he is downloading my version of the rom at the same time :p

I guess i wouldn't even try starting uploading any files when it would take me half a day, guess we're lucky having high speed connections over here. 200/200 fiber power is doing a nice job, working hard to keep track during the downloads at 50Kbps :D

Dung any news regarding the uploads? I`m in love with your build and the Sense 3.5 part but i really need one without data issues. 1 hour and 15 minutes to go before i have to go to bed :rolleyes:

G

GuestK0015

I guess i wouldn't even try starting uploading any files when it would take me half a day, guess we're lucky having high speed connections over here. 200/200 fiber power is doing a nice job, working hard to keep track during the downloads at 50Kbps :D

Dung any news regarding the uploads? I`m in love with your build and the Sense 3.5 part but i really need one without data issues. 1 hour and 15 minutes to go before i have to go to bed :rolleyes:

well mine isnt that great either (gay ass 25mbit that doesnt even work properly internet connection (damn you telfort!)) but it took me about 37 minutes to upload to multiupload which isnt to bad

mazzie66

Apr 10, 2010
Hengelo
Download ROM 6 min.
Flash ROM 25 min.
I guess Dung's upload will be ready in about an hour ....lol

Mazzie

Sent from my HTC Bliss using XDA App

patensas

Jun 24, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Note 10
OPPO Find X2 Pro
it's really killing me to be waiting on an announced update all day and nothing to download. Why do people do that to others?! i Guess i`ll be reading what you guys have to say about the new release in the morning as i don't think i will be seeing a download link today.

Edit: Oh and comcast is doing nice however i can push and pull at least 4250Mb in that same time :eek:
Edit2: Let's get back on topic as we have filled 2 pages with noncense at this point :eek:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This rom is based on HTC Bliss (Sense 3.5)

Pictures:

6131782633_f9dbc7f9d5.jpg

This VIDEO by P4vLOx (Thank to P4vLOx)​
    Working:
    - sense 3.5 - full rotation
    - Phone, SMS, Sound, data, wifi, file transfer ...
    - Camera (dont check Scenes/Action Burst), Camcorder (use some function of Amaze so very smooth)
    - Video streaming via web browser
    - Fast, smooth
    - usb disk

Bugs:
    - you tell me

Download:

V1.5 cLK:
    - Tmous: http://depositfiles.com/files/4vpasyzsb (5/430/5)
    - EU: http://depositfiles.com/files/4lnspogd0 (5/205/5 + EXT2/3/4)
    - patch cLK to Magldr: http://depositfiles.com/files/3gvsxzhfj

V1.3 Magldr:
    - EU version: MIRROR 1 - MIRROR 2 (CWR: 5/150/5 + EXT2/3/4)
    - Tmous version: MIRROR 1 - MIRROR 2 (CWR: 5/445/5)
    V1.3 cLK:
    - CWR same as Magldr versions
    - Flash Magldr versions, don't reboot, flash HierOS 1.8.3 cLK kernel, reboot !

PLEASE WAITING FOR OTHERS LINK !
    PLEASE DON'T MAKE MORE MIRRORS ! THANK YOU !

All bugs will FIX in Next versions !

Addons:

Camera original:
    - EU: http://ul.to/k7466zva
    - Tmous: http://ul.to/8qfsrltj

Fix Glitches Graphic by haldric: THIS POST (Thank to Haldric)

Kernels for Bliss ONLY !

- cLK HierOS 1.8.3
    - cLK kernel Tytung r12 (newest)

Script to Fix APP2SD+ issue -for Tmous only- Mirror Link 1 - Mirror Link 2 Use for both cLK and MAGLRD version ~ Thank to Zahurtex

Big THANK to my friends: Capychimp (help and frameworks), Coolexe helped me HOW TO MAKE BLISS WORK !
    Thank to: Rafpigna, Cotulla, Football, Darkstone1337, Devs, users on XDA !
    Change logs:

V1.3:
    - Change to HierOS 1.8.3 kernel (Thank to HierOS - users please feedback to his kernel thread)
    - Fix video stream in web browser
    - Change Location to US
    - New Pack for you can uninstall some apps

v1.2: (Just changed my new Switch so late for upload - Sorry everyone)
    - Fix FC Camera (change HTCCamera from Desire S sense3.0 + libs)
    - add/remove some widgets for :Home screen
    - Re-tweak wifi (EU version maybe can't work in first boot, turn on wifi, reboot - DON'T FIX PERMISSION)
    - Tweaks for speed, smooth
    - EU versions with new pack for free internal memory (Langthang idea - Thanks)
    - Tytung R12 kernel (Thank Tytung for that)

v1.1:
    - Video, weather, camera + camcorder white space, youtube ... fixed
    - USB Disk fixed
    - gps fixed
    - re-add widgets for :Home screen
    - tweak wifi more

v1.0:
    - Data fixed
    - Wifi fixed
    - sdcard mount (usb disk still not working) - Thank to Coolexe
    - New base from Capy (Big thank to Capychimp)
    - Change to Rafpigna 1.9 GB
    - EU version (cLK + Magldr) supported APP2SD

vTest:
    - Initial release
    DONATIONS:

MY HERO: Jia Rong Jhang (roger225), Hans Mulder (h@ns1976 ), Jan van der Kolk (sparkienl Old), Badbullet , Swiss420 , Gabriel51 , Kameirus, Gerhard Lehmann
    , Daryl Hafele

If you like my works can donate me by:
    - Buy me a Vodka
    - Have time to download from my links {uploaded site recommended then hotfile}
    - Vote a Star
    - push Thank button
    - Use my roms and feedback with everyone here
    Thankssssssssss
    Old download:

V1.2 Magldr:
    - EU version: MIRROR 1 - MIRROR 2 (CWR: 5/160/5 + EXT2/3/4)
    - Tmous version: MIRROR 1 - MIRROR 2 (CWR: 5/435/5 - No need EXT)
    V1.2 cLK:
    - CWR same as Magldr versions
    - Flash Magldr versions, don't reboot, flash Tytung cLK kernel, reboot !

Magldr version:
    - EU: MIRROR 1 - MIRROR 2 (CWR: 5/195/5 + EXT2/3/4)
    - Tmous: MIRROR 1 - MIRROR 2 (CWR: 5/440/5)
    cLK version
    - Flash the Magldr versions, don't reboot, flash any kernel cLK you want, reboot

Eu version supported APP2SD so it will AUTO REBOOT 2 times ! It's NORMAN !
    Note: turn OFF steoreo when record video !
    CAMERA, CAMCORDER fix:
    - EU: http://ul.to/0j6jwbvy
    - Tmous: http://ul.to/oz4jm1a5

V1.0 Magldr:
    - EU version: MIRROR 1 - MIRROR 2 (CWR: 5/195/5 + EXT2/3/4)
    - Tmous version: MIRROR 1 - MIRROR 2 (CWR: 5/445/5)
    V1.0 cLK:
    Flash the Magldr version (EU or Tmous), don't reboot, flash this Patch Magldr to cLK if you're using cLK

vTest:
    cLK for Tmous only: MIRROR 1 - MIRROR 2 (CWR: 5/450/5)
    Sorry everyone ! I have tour with my family ! Now im uploading Runny then fix somethings in this DHD and Bliss !