Will be R3AA rom release before 17 April???

Search This thread

augie7107

Mar 18, 2009
Boston
Sony Xperia Pro-I
R3A006 CZ being reported in Czech forum.
States it is a "rights" release, not exactly sure what that means.
There was a download link but the account shows "suspended"
They also say it is not available through SEUS.
Can't verify if info is concrete. Just trying to stay informed.
I'd like to credit WC for the bump.

3xP053r

May 17, 2008
They are reporting it being in EMMA.

For those familiar with this Sony Ericsson system - what does that mean? Is it final then?

Last edited:

artesea

Oct 2, 2008
Lincoln
They are reporting it being in EMMA.

For those familiar with this Sony Ericsson system - what does that mean? Is it final then?
EMMA is the system which the Service Centres use to flash your phone. If it's on there then it's pretty much a final release (although sometimes they do run some beta on EMMA), which will appear on SEUS a few weeks later.

Xkan

Jan 6, 2009
Wow, that sounds nice, I've read the the R2A Update was available at 23rd Febrar for Update Service Pro and we got it at at 26th or something like that, so maybe we'll get it soon :)

3xP053r

May 17, 2008
EMMA is the system which the Service Centres use to flash your phone. If it's on there then it's pretty much a final release (although sometimes they do run some beta on EMMA), which will appear on SEUS a few weeks later.

Thanks, I knew what EMMA was for, but didn't know whether they also run testing versions there, etc. Looks positive for the SEUS release then ;)

But, the user who has it installed says there's not so much new there, he says he didn't notice any new panels, games, maybe programs... Probably mainly bugfixes... :( (Or he didn't notice maybe.)

augie7107

Mar 18, 2009
Boston
Sony Xperia Pro-I
But, the user who has it installed says there's not so much new there, he says he didn't notice any new panels, games, maybe programs... Probably mainly bugfixes... :( (Or he didn't notice maybe.)[/QUOTE]

Did the user run any benchmark tests?