All Infuse modems individually packed into CWM flashable packages -- added LB3

Search This thread

diablo009

Apr 20, 2009
Atlanta GA

All Infuse modems individually packed into CWM flashable packages (old at top and new at bottom):

* CWM-UCKI3
While flashing it says KE3, but after flashing check in settings, and it would say KI3.

* CWM-UCKI4

* CWM-UCKJ1

CWM-UCKJ2

CWM-UCKJ3

CWM-UCKJ4

CWM-UCKJ5

SGS CWM-UVKH1

SGS CWM-UVKH2

SGS CWM-UVKJ6

* CWM-UCKK1
(Has better signal and speeds than KI3, at the cost of significantly higher battery drain.)

* CWM-UCKK2

* CWM-UCKK3

* CWM-UCKK4
(Has signal and speeds on par with KI3, maybe slightly better too, for me, and battery drain is on par with KI3. I hardly use GPS, so didn't test it.)

* CWM-UCKL2
(Amazing battery life, and getting best speeds so far compared to any modem. GPS has a dead lock on and beautiful accuracy.)

* CWM-UCLB1 (14 Feb 2012) Observations
Stolen from dman's post. So all credit goes to him. Read on the same thread where I stole modem from that this modem does not have the 160 char limit for SMS.

* CWM-UCLB3 (29 Feb 2012 - date I added) Observations
Confirmed by Simba501 in post 195 below that this modem does not have the 160 char limit for SMS.

Will add more as they come in...

*** DATA USAGE ALERT: Too many speed tests would eat into your data plan without you realizing that. Each test with download speeds at ~5-7 Mbps and upload speeds at ~1-2 Mbps takes about 20 MB per test. You have been alerted. ***

* 4 hour clock jump NOT present with date and time set to auto update from network as observed on my phone.

Last edited:

k-semler

Jan 6, 2009
Pullman WA
Thanks!! Will do!! :)

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Initial Results with SpeedTest:

Download:7.68 Mbps
Upload 1.91 Mbps

Location: Pullman WA, (north side, district of the port of Whitman.

Signal Strength: 61%
Network strength: -93DBl
Network Type HSDPA+
Tower: 8365106 LAC 42983

diablo009

Apr 20, 2009
Atlanta GA
Initial Results with SpeedTest:

Download:7.68 Mbps
Upload 1.91 Mbps

Location: Pullman WA, (north side, district of the port of Whitman.

Signal Strength: 61%
Network strength: -93DBl
Network Type HSDPA+
Tower: 8365106 LAC 42983

Are you getting the 4 hour clock moving ahead issue with date and time settings set to auto? How about GPS? I got better speeds, no clock moving ahead issue, and GPS too works pretty good.

Last edited:

k-semler

Jan 6, 2009
Pullman WA
The time is accurate, and there is no problem with that, GPS gets a lock in 3 miniutes when I'm sitting inside my 2nd floor apartment next to the window. I think that's pretty good that I can get a GPS lock inside. :)

JordanElliott

Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Reactions: coachcory

jwl12345

Aug 31, 2011
New York
Oh sweet. Any word on KK2?

Also, anyone try the SGS modems? Do they work well? Would SGS2 modems work on the infuse?

diablo009

Apr 20, 2009
Atlanta GA
Oh sweet. Any word on KK2?

Also, anyone try the SGS modems? Do they work well? Would SGS2 modems work on the infuse?

I did :D. All modems I listed are only after I tried them.

I got the 4 hour clock jump when set in auto update mode. If you are comfortable with time in manual mode, you could try all the modems, including SGS ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: kurtnjenn

diablo009

Apr 20, 2009
Atlanta GA
Let me know if you can find KK2. I'll update it too here.

---

Found a dump. Checking out KK2 before posting it here. Didn't work. Didn't recognize sim.

Found KK2 modem I think. Posting it here. Any adventurous person can try it out and let me know. I made this CWM flashable zip with the modem from KK2 rom.

Please download your current modem too to revert back in case this one does not work. After flashing please check settings-->about to verify its KK2 modem in there.

KK2 modem - untested by me

Updated OP with KK2

Last edited:

eX_675

Aug 21, 2010
San Diego
Running KK2 with no problems so far. GPS is still ****, signal seems better, no idea on battery effects.

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA App

Reactions: kernozlov

chrscap

Oct 26, 2011
Thanks, will flash it tonight and see how it does over night. Ive been using kk1 and it works best for me.

Sent from my SGH-I997

UPDATE EDIT: So far tested and getting constant 4MB down but only .5 up. From my home I usually get 2-3MB down. I get 4MB down at work where I get better signal. Ill update tomorrow morning.

Oh yeah forgot to add, I locked on GPS in 1.5 seconds =oP

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

All Infuse modems individually packed into CWM flashable packages (old at top and new at bottom):

* CWM-UCKI3
    While flashing it says KE3, but after flashing check in settings, and it would say KI3.

* CWM-UCKI4

* CWM-UCKJ1

CWM-UCKJ2

CWM-UCKJ3

CWM-UCKJ4

CWM-UCKJ5

SGS CWM-UVKH1

SGS CWM-UVKH2

SGS CWM-UVKJ6

* CWM-UCKK1
    (Has better signal and speeds than KI3, at the cost of significantly higher battery drain.)

* CWM-UCKK2

* CWM-UCKK3

* CWM-UCKK4
    (Has signal and speeds on par with KI3, maybe slightly better too, for me, and battery drain is on par with KI3. I hardly use GPS, so didn't test it.)

* CWM-UCKL2
    (Amazing battery life, and getting best speeds so far compared to any modem. GPS has a dead lock on and beautiful accuracy.)

* CWM-UCLB1 (14 Feb 2012) Observations
    Stolen from dman's post. So all credit goes to him. Read on the same thread where I stole modem from that this modem does not have the 160 char limit for SMS.

* CWM-UCLB3 (29 Feb 2012 - date I added) Observations
    Confirmed by Simba501 in post 195 below that this modem does not have the 160 char limit for SMS.

Will add more as they come in...

*** DATA USAGE ALERT: Too many speed tests would eat into your data plan without you realizing that. Each test with download speeds at ~5-7 Mbps and upload speeds at ~1-2 Mbps takes about 20 MB per test. You have been alerted. ***

* 4 hour clock jump NOT present with date and time set to auto update from network as observed on my phone.
    LB3 modem observations:

1. Signal: Beautiful
    2. Wifi: Beautiful
    3. Speeds: Beautiful
    4. Battery: Excellent (I got on par with KI3, the best until now)
    today i will test kl2 with entropy's kernell on r3volution rom

Make sure you use it for atleast 2-3 charge cycles before coming up to a conclusion.
    Thanks for UCKJ5. I love running the latest releases whenever they are available. :)

Try UCKK1. Its the latest, and link is towards the bottom.
    Working on adding KL1 and KL2 modems in here probably by tonight...

Yeah! Looking forward to it! :)

KL2 uploaded. Please test it out. Ensure you download the current modem too in case this does not work.

KL1 and KL3 will be uploaded as soon as I can get hold of them.