How to swap between External Sd card and Internal Storage in Grand?

Search This thread

RounakCreationz

Jan 31, 2013
Kolkata
Guys any tutorial or trick to make SD card the internal sd storage ?

I cannot manage all the games and apps in only 4 GB internal sd space given .

Moreover There are some problem in having internal sd (4 GB) . Like all the app backsup in that 4 GB space only which is not possible . Like whatsapp and moreover cwm also makes backup in that 4 gb space n which is not good in case someday I brick my phone etc etc.

So I want to swap between internal sd and external sd card . If anyone knows how to do it then please comment. :)

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

raghavsharmaxda

Dec 14, 2013
mumbai
Guys any tutorial or trick to make SD card the internal sd storage ?

I cannot manage all the games and apps in only 4 GB internal sd space given .

Moreover There are some problem in having internal sd (4 GB) . Like all the app backsup in that 4 GB space only which is not possible . Like whatsapp and moreover cwm also makes backup in that 4 gb space n which is not good in case someday I brick my phone etc etc.

So I want to swap between internal sd and external sd card . If anyone knows how to do it then please comment. :)

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Alright bro...first..
Cwm makes folder in extSD card/clockworkmod/backup/*here*..
Second...as I see...ur main problem might be HD and big games with data..(If that is the scene, ) try gl2sd app..that will move ur game data to sdcard..and mount it whenever u want to play game..(simple as hell :):) )..
NOTE: you have to keep a data first in phone memory, then it will move to SD card!(don't pit in sdcard directly)..
Hope I helped :)

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

inogbox

Apr 29, 2013
the old method is change the mount point in /etc/vold.fstab but it doesn't work with this Emulated storage feature
try gl2sd app..that will move ur game data to sdcard..and mount it whenever u want to play game..(simple as hell )...
I agreee ! ,this is only solution for now i think.

damm...multi user feature:crying:

Rahul111

Dec 8, 2013
hii

u can use link2sd for link all ur apps to 2nd partition in external card ..and u can use folder mount app for mount media ,data folder like
whats app and others apps to ur external card ..these two app can save much wanted space in our grand ..and yes gl2sd for games data
also a useful app..
:good: