[THEME][Nov06] - PCB Blue v2.1.0 - Prime v2.1.0 / v2.1.1 / HC 3.2 READY!

Search This thread

scar45

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 17, 2006
PCB Blue v2.1.0
Updated on 11-06-2011 (mm/dd/yyyy)

for Prime! v2.1.0 / 2.1.1

Hi all! I'm posting up my new Honeycomb theme for Roach2010's excellent Prime ROM. Note that I really do like the stock Honeycomb interface, but I wanted to add my own unique twist to it, while keeping it pretty close to stock (hence, "minimalist").

This theme is based/influenced by my own original PCB Sense Theme for Gingerbread + Sense. I have been testing this tablet version myself for a few days, and I'm finally happy with how it turned out, so I wanted to offer it up to all the fellow Transformer XDA users!

Couple of things to note:

• ONLY for Prime v2.1.0 / 2.1.1! (older versions are archived). You can try it on other ROMs, but this theme was built from Roach's PRIME sources.
  • Includes/based off of Roach2010's Recovery Power Menu modification
  • This design was meant to be close to stock for those who actually dig the Honeycomb UI, but want something unique
  • It is currently a work-in-progress, and will evolve over time
  • Please do not ask for too many new feature requests, or versions with other Power Menu Options. I am quite a busy dood, and this is still the early days of Honeycomb. I will definitely update it when I can, but I have been making Android themes for a while, and it becomes VERY tedious and time consuming to create new .zips/.apks for each and every ROM release. I will certainly do my best though!
  • I have edited a lot of images with utmost care and attention to detail including those precious draw9patch ones
  • The tricky thing with the draw9patch is to have a pattern get 'stretched/repeated' without looking crappy...This is the main thing stopping me from skinning EVERY single file with the PCB pattern, but as above, stretching/repeating this PCB pattern really mucks the look up (blurry/etc.)
  • If you'd like to buy me a beer, or any other kind offering to say thanks, it's greatly appreciated and I will thank you personally... (Donate link is in my post profile)

Future Plans:

• Add Honeycomb Percentage Battery Mod
  • Fix battery charging animation
  • Add better screenshots
  • Style more parts of the OS
  • Change all default Honeycomb 'orange' button/menu items presses to blue or green

Anyways, have a look at the preview images below, and please leave your thoughts! I hope you enjoy it!!! (Oh, and keep an eye on this thread for updates)

Screenshot:

These are some of the graphic components I built and used in this theme (more actual screenies coming soon):

13.png

Change Log:

v2.1.0
  • Update re-based from Roach's 2.1.0 / 2.1.1 Full ROM[/url]
  • All previous mods/fixes/etc. are included

Change Log Archive:

Code:
[B][SIZE="3"]v2.0.7[/SIZE][/B]
[list]
[*] Larger update re-based from Roach's 2.0.7 Vanilla/ICS Theme[/url]
[*] Styled the Tiamat QuicK Access icons to be blue (tapping on the notification clock)
[*] Incorporates some new graphics, but there may be some oddities due to Roach's mods
[/list]

[B][SIZE="3"]v2.0.3[/SIZE][/B]
[list]
[*] Minor update to framework-res.apk as per Roach's new patch for Prime 2.0.3[/url]
[*] You should install the above patch first, then flash the PCB theme afterwards. This will ensure you're fully patched up.
[*] Also note that Roach has a [b][url=http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=18360241&postcount=695]proper kernel for 2.0.3[/url][/b] which resolves a deep-sleep issue with the dock
[/list]

[B][SIZE="3"]v2.0.2[/SIZE][/B]
[list]
[*] Minor update to framework-res.apk as per Roach's [url=http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=18053134&postcount=469]new patch for Prime 2.0.2[/url]
[*] You should install the above patch first, then flash the PCB theme afterwards. This will ensure you're fully patched up.
[/list]

[B][SIZE="3"]v2.0.0[/SIZE][/B]
[list]
[*] Re-based from Roach2010's v2.0.x sources
[*] Includes all fixes/features/fun stuff as previous versions
[*] Finally got around to changing all Honeycomb Orange accents to Blue (better consistency)
[/list]

[B][SIZE="3"]v1.8.0[/SIZE][/B]
[list]
[*] [b]Should work on v1.9 without issue as well[/b]
[*] Re-based from Roach2010's v1.8 sources
[*] Hoping to add more goodies once I have more time (been VERY busy working on a project for the company I started...very anxious to show you guys!!)
[/list]

[B][SIZE="3"]v1.7.0[/SIZE][/B]
[list]
[*] Re-based from Honeycomb 3.2 / Roach2010's v1.7 sources
[*] Not much time right now to add anything new, but I still wanted to get this out to you guys so you can flash it right away
[*] I had to update the tools I use (APKTool + aapt.exe from latest Google API v13), and some things have moved around/changed from the HC 3.1 resources, so let me know if you spot any issues...If bad things happen, just reflash Prime v1.7 ;)
[*] [strike]MINI UPDATE - Issues have arisen with bootloops - logcat dump reveals possible cert issue, and is here: [URL="http://pastebin.com/1RnW3012"]http://pastebin.com/1RnW3012[/URL] - please help if you can![/strike]
[*] I have fixed the issue above!! ALL IS WELL AND GOOD! :) Enjoy PCB Blue on Prime v1.7 w/Honeycomb 3.2!!
[/list]

[B][SIZE="3"]v1.6.0[/SIZE][/B]
[list]
[*] Re-based from Roach2010's v1.6 sources
[/list]

[B][SIZE="3"]v1.5.1[/SIZE][/B]
[list]
[*] Decent update which includes a fixed circle battery icon charging animation (BIG TIME THX to Roach!)
[*] -- Allows for circle battery charging animation to occur when tablet is charging (doesn't show for dock charging, as tablet would be full and icon already shows 100%)
[*] -- Doesn't cause a reboot as before, thanks to logic improvements to 'services.jar' by Roach2010
[*] Revamped the lockscreen graphics by changing to a hex/honeycomb theme (created all images from scratch myself)
[*] Added new PCB background to Recent Apps menu
[*] Cleaned up the background image in Settings, SetCPU, etc. (still a little stretched when in Portrait)
[*] Minor fixes to existing images
[/list]

[B][SIZE="3"]v1.5.0[/SIZE][/B]
[list]
[*] Re-based from Roach2010's v1.5 sources
[*] This is quite a MINOR update, as I only fixed 2 images (down/close arrow when Recent Apps menu is open; edited colour of the background image in Settings)
[*] More updates will come as I am going to experiment further by changing dimensions on certain images, but this may cause issues, and I haven't had time to test just yet (this v1.5.0 is stable!)
[*] v1.4.4 [i]should[/i] still work on v1.5, however it's not recommended. I've left v1.4.4 online for those users still on Prime! v1.4
[/list]

[B][SIZE="3"]v1.4.4[/SIZE][/B]
[list]
[*] Fixed the microSD mounted / USB Disk Mode icon
[*] Added new File Browser icon (next to unmount)
[*] Added new Bluetooth icon (disconnected + connected states)
[/list]

[B][SIZE="3"]v1.4.3[/SIZE][/B]
[list]
[*] Figured out what was causing some users to experience boot loops or freezing/black screen issues
[*] -- Users who run the OC kernel are not affected, as this kernel has broken support for the dock battery status (currently the kernel is not build from ASUS' (non-existent) 3.1 sources), so the main issue above never has a chance to occur
[*] -- Users of the Stock 3.1 kernel were experiencing the boot loops/freezing issues because the dock battery/charging status works, and this issue was able to rear its ugly head
[*] -- There are details of this issue that I have posted in a new thread (in the Development section, as it has now become a new project/task): [url=http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=14674386]"[MOD/DEV] Charging Battery Animation with Dock Connected ** Help needed! **"[/url] (main issue is that the ASUS code only calls for "BitmapDrawable", whereas we need "AnimationDrawable")
[*] -- Please, any coders/devs who are able to make edits to the 'classes.dex' file in 'services.jar', please contact me via PM, and/or visit the thread above for details of the issue (I personally have no idea how to fix it and recompile)
[*] [B]As a confirmed/stable workaround[/B], I have disabled [i]animation[/i] on the charging icons, however they will show a lightning bolt (so you know it's charging) and the current level of battery charge in the outer circle(s)
[*] -- This will increase SLOWLY as the device consumes a charge, so you will see the circle grow, but only when the battery level is changed (i.e. not a smooth, frequent animation)
[*] -- Basically, it will update the battery icon with the charging version at the same percentage...it's so hard to explain this, but trust me, it works and it's our best option for now, until we can get the original ASUS code modified
[/list]

[B][SIZE="3"]v1.4.2[/SIZE][/B]
[list]
[*] Optimized the battery charging animation which was eating up precious CPU cycles
[*] -- The previous version had demanding animation XML, which was too fast
[*] -- This new version corrects that by slowing the animation down by 60 ms, and also only animating the battery level from the actual charge level (i.e. instead of animating from 0% --> 100%, it now only animates from whatever your current charge level is at, to 100%) (hope I explained that well!)
[/list]

[B][SIZE="3"]v1.4.1[/SIZE][/B]
[list]
[*] Re-based from Roach2010's proper Recovery Power Menu Option framework-res.apk (fixes signatures)
[*] Added Honeycomb percentage battery icon (with custom animation)
[*] Added new WiFi icon that is easier to see, along with new upload and download mini-arrows (bottom corners of WiFi icon)
[*] Added new ASUS status icons (HDMI, Docked, microSD, USB, Headphones)
[*] Added new glowing download/upload icon
[*] Added new (default) scrollbar handle
[*] Added skin for lockscreen halo/ring on touch (when not using a pattern or numeric password)
[/list]

[B][SIZE="3"]v1.4[/SIZE][/B]
[list]
[*] Initial release (version 1.4 to match the current version of Prime!)
[*] Styled System Panel (bottom right corner tapped to open)
[*] Styled stock bottom left icons
[*] Styled Lockscreen Pattern point area inputs
[/list]

Installation:

First off, ensure that you're running Prime! v2.1.0 / 2.1.1, then simply download the flashable .zip below, save it to your microSD (or /Removable) folder, enter ClockworkMod Recovery (hold Vol_Down + Power on fresh bootup, then press Vol_Up) and choose "Install .zip from sdcard". That's it!

Download v2.1.0:

There are two ways to get my theme (which is an 8mb flashable .zip! for Prime! v2.1.0 / 2.1.1 ONLY):
  • Download v2.1.0 (for Prime! v2.1.0 / 2.1.1) directly (*NOTE* - if you DL on your Transformer and end up with a '.bin' extension, just rename it to '.zip', check MD5, and flash in CWM)
  • Simply scan the QR code below with your tablet for the fastest way to download (just don't forget to move it to /Removable or your microSD after!):
    [qrcode]"http://pcb.protogenlabs.com/file_download/6/scar45-pcb_blue_v2.1.0_for_Prime_v2.1.0.zip"[/qrcode]

MD5 Checksums:

v2.1.0 = b6ce2d1d98e00322489a9e071e04c186

BONUS Wallpapers:

official_pcb_wallpapers-v1.0-scar45.zip 7.64mb (Max Compression)

(thanks/credit to iteppo on deviantArt for the wallies below)

if you like it... (I would greatly appreciate that!!) otherwise, a click of the THANKS button is awesome!

Disclaimer:

Flash this at your own risk! I am NOT responsible for any damage, however I do use it myself and always perform a NANDROID backup + Dalvik wipe before installing. Also, PM me before you rip out any of my resources if you wanted to use them in your own theme/project. I can be accommodating so long as you get in touch first!

Credits and thanks to some of the resources used go out to:
  • hostedWithGeeks for the excellent hosting experience/service
  • Roach2010 for making a great first custom ROM for the Transformer, plus his update-scripts which I borrowed :D
  • fisha21 and Hatman41 for help with custom battery percentage icon XML
  • UOT Kitchen for their circle battery icons
  • Some icons were obtained at IconFinder

Last edited:

scar45

Aug 17, 2006
I use Screenshot ER to take my screen shots. You can get it free here on XDA. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=995443 I took all of these screen shots with it. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1116139

Great thanks Hatman41 (btw you're rocking some nice themes too)! I just purchased the Market version.

Will try to upload more shots of my theme in action too. Also in the future, I'll be looking to add a Battery Percentage Mod and maybe other details in the OS theme.

Cheers!

Roach2010

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 1, 2008
Glasgow
Hi mate, I'm a massive fan of your work with LeeDroid and I'm thrilled that you are doing similar great stuff with PRIME!

I feel I should make you aware that the Power mod's have a slightly modified framework-res.apk (values.xml and strings.xml) from the main v1.4 but this will be standardised with future updates. I'm not a themer but I am aware of how my changes may make your job harder so I am happy to work with you or anyone else for that matter that wishes to contribute to the rom.

scar45

Aug 17, 2006
Hi mate, I'm a massive fan of your work with LeeDroid and I'm thrilled that you are doing similar great stuff with PRIME!

I feel I should make you aware that the Power mod's have a slightly modified framework-res.apk (values.xml and strings.xml) from the main v1.4 but this will be standardised with future updates. I'm not a themer but I am aware of how my changes may make your job harder so I am happy to work with you or anyone else for that matter that wishes to contribute to the rom.

Roach that's so kick-ass to hear, thank you very much! I would love to keep updating my theme to match your ROM, and I think sharing tidbits of info will keep everything top quality. I often hang out in #LeeDrOiD-ROMs and #baadnwz-roms on Freenode, or we can PM each other. I'm also tempted to ask if you might make this the default theme in Prime!, but from all of the design I've done for baadnewz and Lee's ROMs, there will always be ppl who prefer stock.

Anyways, thanks again for your kind words and killer ROM! I see a bright future with this here TF101!

Sent from my rewted Prime! Transformer TF101 with PCB Blue Theme using XDA Premium App

scar45

Aug 17, 2006
damn i was hoping the whole bottom bar would be skinned, not just the buttons, its still pretty cool though

I hear ya Freelancerx, and if I knew how, you can bet that it would be! Hopefully I'll figure out that nugget of knowledge (if it's even possible) soon though...

Sent from my rewted Prime! Transformer TF101 with PCB Blue Theme using XDA Premium App

scar45

Aug 17, 2006
Good to see you here.Wish Lee was as well.

Thanks ttav! It's always nice to see familiar faces nicks when changing devices :) I really do wish Lee was here too, but I am not sure what his future tablet plans are at all (or if he even has one!)

Loving it! Great job man!

Thanks dood! You'll have to grab the latest version too!

I made some good updates, and I hope everyone enjoys them! Read the Change Log (of v1.4.1 now) in the original/first post for lotsa details. I did give my theme a version number since I realize I did not have one in the first. I started with 1.4 since this is the Prime! version that it's based off of, and this second update brings it to v1.4.1. If Roach releases a Prime! v1.5, then my theme for that version would be named v1.5, and any subsequent fixes/updates on that branch would bring it to v1.5.1, v1.5.2, etc.... I know what you're thinking...for a simple designer, my organization is probably overkill! :p

Well, there goes my Saturday night...but I still think it was worth it! Let me know if you peeps feel the same ;)

Hatman41

Jun 4, 2010
Hermitage
Love the new wifi icon and some of the other new ones. There is an issue with the circular battery though. I have the same issue with mine. The keyboard dock does not like the animation on it so when you plug in your power supply to the dock and the animation wants to start the keyboard dock does not know how to handle it and it crashes and boot loops. Roach is looking into it to see if he can figure it out. If you do not have a keyboard dock or just use the tab then you do not have this issue.

Reactions: scar45

scar45

Aug 17, 2006
Love the new wifi icon and some of the other new ones. There is an issue with the circular battery though. I have the same issue with mine. The keyboard dock does not like the animation on it so when you plug in your power supply to the dock and the animation wants to start the keyboard dock does not know how to handle it and it crashes and boot loops. Roach is looking into it to see if he can figure it out. If you do not have a keyboard dock or just use the tab then you do not have this issue.

Hiya Hatman41! Thanks for the feedback...glad you love the wifi icons...they took me about 1 hour to make alone!

In regards to the boot loop issue though, I don't believe my recent version is affected by this. I just tested it immediately after reading your post, and I am able to see the animation fine when the tablet is docked (and charging), as well as when the tablet is docked, and the charger is applied to the dock's power port. Everything animates and charges fine, so I'm a bit perplexed.

I DID use Roach2010's latest Recovery Power Menu Options framework-res.apk though, so maybe this is why it's working properly for me. If anyone else has installed v1.4.1 of my theme and has a dock, please do some testing with all of the possible charging configurations, and let me know if you experience any boot loops (again, none for me personally).

Cheers all!

Hatman41

Jun 4, 2010
Hermitage
Hiya Hatman41! Thanks for the feedback...glad you love the wifi icons...they took me about 1 hour to make alone!

In regards to the boot loop issue though, I don't believe my recent version is affected by this. I just tested it immediately after reading your post, and I am able to see the animation fine when the tablet is docked (and charging), as well as when the tablet is docked, and the charger is applied to the dock's power port. Everything animates and charges fine, so I'm a bit perplexed.

I DID use Roach2010's latest Recovery Power Menu Options framework-res.apk though, so maybe this is why it's working properly for me. If anyone else has installed v1.4.1 of my theme and has a dock, please do some testing with all of the possible charging configurations, and let me know if you experience any boot loops (again, none for me personally).

Cheers all!

Now that is weird. I just installed your 1.4.1...and plugged in the power and reboot...hrm...maybe I need to install the 1.4 ROM itself...I had an earlier version that I am useing now but from what I can tell nothing has changed in the framework-res from the ver that I have and his official 1.4. I will do a fresh install of the ROM in the morning and let you know if it still does it.

Last edited:

ttav

Aug 6, 2010
Loving the wifi and battery icons:) Good work.
Can`t test on the dock as i`m still waiting for one:(

idlefrog

Mar 6, 2011
Are there any screen shots I can look at before deciding whether to install this.

Thanks

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium App

drnizeguy

Oct 23, 2008
I get a bootloop. I´m on prime! 1.4 WW with recovery button mod.
Clearing cache and stuff won´t seem to help.
MD5sum is ok.
And I have a dock. I will try later today if t will work without the dock (as I read above).

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PCB Blue v2.1.0
    Updated on 11-06-2011 (mm/dd/yyyy)

for Prime! v2.1.0 / 2.1.1

Hi all! I'm posting up my new Honeycomb theme for Roach2010's excellent Prime ROM. Note that I really do like the stock Honeycomb interface, but I wanted to add my own unique twist to it, while keeping it pretty close to stock (hence, "minimalist").

This theme is based/influenced by my own original PCB Sense Theme for Gingerbread + Sense. I have been testing this tablet version myself for a few days, and I'm finally happy with how it turned out, so I wanted to offer it up to all the fellow Transformer XDA users!

Couple of things to note:

• ONLY for Prime v2.1.0 / 2.1.1! (older versions are archived). You can try it on other ROMs, but this theme was built from Roach's PRIME sources.
    • Includes/based off of Roach2010's Recovery Power Menu modification
    • This design was meant to be close to stock for those who actually dig the Honeycomb UI, but want something unique
    • It is currently a work-in-progress, and will evolve over time
    • Please do not ask for too many new feature requests, or versions with other Power Menu Options. I am quite a busy dood, and this is still the early days of Honeycomb. I will definitely update it when I can, but I have been making Android themes for a while, and it becomes VERY tedious and time consuming to create new .zips/.apks for each and every ROM release. I will certainly do my best though!
    • I have edited a lot of images with utmost care and attention to detail including those precious draw9patch ones
    • The tricky thing with the draw9patch is to have a pattern get 'stretched/repeated' without looking crappy...This is the main thing stopping me from skinning EVERY single file with the PCB pattern, but as above, stretching/repeating this PCB pattern really mucks the look up (blurry/etc.)
    • If you'd like to buy me a beer, or any other kind offering to say thanks, it's greatly appreciated and I will thank you personally... (Donate link is in my post profile)

Future Plans:

• Add Honeycomb Percentage Battery Mod
    • Fix battery charging animation
    • Add better screenshots
    • Style more parts of the OS
    • Change all default Honeycomb 'orange' button/menu items presses to blue or green

Anyways, have a look at the preview images below, and please leave your thoughts! I hope you enjoy it!!! (Oh, and keep an eye on this thread for updates)

Screenshot:

These are some of the graphic components I built and used in this theme (more actual screenies coming soon):

13.png

Change Log:

v2.1.0
    • Update re-based from Roach's 2.1.0 / 2.1.1 Full ROM[/url]
    • All previous mods/fixes/etc. are included

Change Log Archive:

Code:
    [B][SIZE="3"]v2.0.7[/SIZE][/B]
    [list]
    [*] Larger update re-based from Roach's 2.0.7 Vanilla/ICS Theme[/url]
    [*] Styled the Tiamat QuicK Access icons to be blue (tapping on the notification clock)
    [*] Incorporates some new graphics, but there may be some oddities due to Roach's mods
    [/list]

[B][SIZE="3"]v2.0.3[/SIZE][/B]
    [list]
    [*] Minor update to framework-res.apk as per Roach's new patch for Prime 2.0.3[/url]
    [*] Also note that Roach has a [b][url=http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=18360241&postcount=695]proper kernel for 2.0.3[/url][/b] which resolves a deep-sleep issue with the dock
    [/list]

[B][SIZE="3"]v2.0.2[/SIZE][/B]
    [list]
    [*] Minor update to framework-res.apk as per Roach's [url=http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=18053134&postcount=469]new patch for Prime 2.0.2[/url]
    [/list]

[B][SIZE="3"]v2.0.0[/SIZE][/B]
    [list]
    [*] Re-based from Roach2010's v2.0.x sources
    [*] Finally got around to changing all Honeycomb Orange accents to Blue (better consistency)
    [/list]

[B][SIZE="3"]v1.8.0[/SIZE][/B]
    [list]
    [*] [b]Should work on v1.9 without issue as well[/b]
    [*] Re-based from Roach2010's v1.8 sources
    [*] Hoping to add more goodies once I have more time (been VERY busy working on a project for the company I started...very anxious to show you guys!!)
    [/list]

[B][SIZE="3"]v1.7.0[/SIZE][/B]
    [list]
    [*] Re-based from Honeycomb 3.2 / Roach2010's v1.7 sources
    [*] Not much time right now to add anything new, but I still wanted to get this out to you guys so you can flash it right away
    [*] I had to update the tools I use (APKTool + aapt.exe from latest Google API v13), and some things have moved around/changed from the HC 3.1 resources, so let me know if you spot any issues...If bad things happen, just reflash Prime v1.7 ;)
    [*] [strike]MINI UPDATE - Issues have arisen with bootloops - logcat dump reveals possible cert issue, and is here: [URL="http://pastebin.com/1RnW3012"]http://pastebin.com/1RnW3012[/URL] - please help if you can![/strike]
    [*] I have fixed the issue above!! ALL IS WELL AND GOOD! :) Enjoy PCB Blue on Prime v1.7 w/Honeycomb 3.2!!
    [/list]

[B][SIZE="3"]v1.6.0[/SIZE][/B]
    [list]
    [*] Re-based from Roach2010's v1.6 sources
    [/list]

[B][SIZE="3"]v1.5.1[/SIZE][/B]
    [list]
    [*] Decent update which includes a fixed circle battery icon charging animation (BIG TIME THX to Roach!)
    [*] -- Allows for circle battery charging animation to occur when tablet is charging (doesn't show for dock charging, as tablet would be full and icon already shows 100%)
    [*] -- Doesn't cause a reboot as before, thanks to logic improvements to 'services.jar' by Roach2010
    [*] Revamped the lockscreen graphics by changing to a hex/honeycomb theme (created all images from scratch myself)
    [*] Added new PCB background to Recent Apps menu
    [*] Cleaned up the background image in Settings, SetCPU, etc. (still a little stretched when in Portrait)
    [*] Minor fixes to existing images
    [/list]

[B][SIZE="3"]v1.5.0[/SIZE][/B]
    [list]
    [*] Re-based from Roach2010's v1.5 sources
    [*] This is quite a MINOR update, as I only fixed 2 images (down/close arrow when Recent Apps menu is open; edited colour of the background image in Settings)
    [*] More updates will come as I am going to experiment further by changing dimensions on certain images, but this may cause issues, and I haven't had time to test just yet (this v1.5.0 is stable!)
    [*] v1.4.4 [i]should[/i] still work on v1.5, however it's not recommended. I've left v1.4.4 online for those users still on Prime! v1.4
    [/list]

[B][SIZE="3"]v1.4.4[/SIZE][/B]
    [list]
    [*] Fixed the microSD mounted / USB Disk Mode icon
    [*] Added new File Browser icon (next to unmount)
    [*] Added new Bluetooth icon (disconnected + connected states)
    [/list]

[B][SIZE="3"]v1.4.3[/SIZE][/B]
    [list]
    [*] Figured out what was causing some users to experience boot loops or freezing/black screen issues
    [*] -- Users who run the OC kernel are not affected, as this kernel has broken support for the dock battery status (currently the kernel is not build from ASUS' (non-existent) 3.1 sources), so the main issue above never has a chance to occur
    [*] -- Users of the Stock 3.1 kernel were experiencing the boot loops/freezing issues because the dock battery/charging status works, and this issue was able to rear its ugly head
    [*] -- There are details of this issue that I have posted in a new thread (in the Development section, as it has now become a new project/task): [url=http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=14674386]"[MOD/DEV] Charging Battery Animation with Dock Connected ** Help needed! **"[/url] (main issue is that the ASUS code only calls for "BitmapDrawable", whereas we need "AnimationDrawable")
    [*] -- Please, any coders/devs who are able to make edits to the 'classes.dex' file in 'services.jar', please contact me via PM, and/or visit the thread above for details of the issue (I personally have no idea how to fix it and recompile)
    [*] [B]As a confirmed/stable workaround[/B], I have disabled [i]animation[/i] on the charging icons, however they will show a lightning bolt (so you know it's charging) and the current level of battery charge in the outer circle(s)
    [*] -- This will increase SLOWLY as the device consumes a charge, so you will see the circle grow, but only when the battery level is changed (i.e. not a smooth, frequent animation)
    [*] -- Basically, it will update the battery icon with the charging version at the same percentage...it's so hard to explain this, but trust me, it works and it's our best option for now, until we can get the original ASUS code modified
    [/list]

[B][SIZE="3"]v1.4.2[/SIZE][/B]
    [list]
    [*] Optimized the battery charging animation which was eating up precious CPU cycles
    [*] -- The previous version had demanding animation XML, which was too fast
    [*] -- This new version corrects that by slowing the animation down by 60 ms, and also only animating the battery level from the actual charge level (i.e. instead of animating from 0% --> 100%, it now only animates from whatever your current charge level is at, to 100%) (hope I explained that well!)
    [/list]

[B][SIZE="3"]v1.4.1[/SIZE][/B]
    [list]
    [*] Re-based from Roach2010's proper Recovery Power Menu Option framework-res.apk (fixes signatures)
    [*] Added Honeycomb percentage battery icon (with custom animation)
    [*] Added new WiFi icon that is easier to see, along with new upload and download mini-arrows (bottom corners of WiFi icon)
    [*] Added new ASUS status icons (HDMI, Docked, microSD, USB, Headphones)
    [*] Added new glowing download/upload icon
    [*] Added new (default) scrollbar handle
    [*] Added skin for lockscreen halo/ring on touch (when not using a pattern or numeric password)
    [/list]

[B][SIZE="3"]v1.4[/SIZE][/B]
    [list]
    [*] Initial release (version 1.4 to match the current version of Prime!)
    [*] Styled System Panel (bottom right corner tapped to open)
    [*] Styled stock bottom left icons
    [*] Styled Lockscreen Pattern point area inputs
    [/list]

Installation:

First off, ensure that you're running Prime! v2.1.0 / 2.1.1, then simply download the flashable .zip below, save it to your microSD (or /Removable) folder, enter ClockworkMod Recovery (hold Vol_Down + Power on fresh bootup, then press Vol_Up) and choose "Install .zip from sdcard". That's it!

Download v2.1.0:

There are two ways to get my theme (which is an 8mb flashable .zip! for Prime! v2.1.0 / 2.1.1 ONLY):
    • Download v2.1.0 (for Prime! v2.1.0 / 2.1.1) directly (*NOTE* - if you DL on your Transformer and end up with a '.bin' extension, just rename it to '.zip', check MD5, and flash in CWM)
    • Simply scan the QR code below with your tablet for the fastest way to download (just don't forget to move it to /Removable or your microSD after!):
      [qrcode]"http://pcb.protogenlabs.com/file_download/6/scar45-pcb_blue_v2.1.0_for_Prime_v2.1.0.zip"[/qrcode]

MD5 Checksums:

v2.1.0 = b6ce2d1d98e00322489a9e071e04c186

BONUS Wallpapers:

official_pcb_wallpapers-v1.0-scar45.zip 7.64mb (Max Compression)

(thanks/credit to iteppo on deviantArt for the wallies below)

if you like it... (I would greatly appreciate that!!) otherwise, a click of the THANKS button is awesome!

Disclaimer:

Flash this at your own risk! I am NOT responsible for any damage, however I do use it myself and always perform a NANDROID backup + Dalvik wipe before installing. Also, PM me before you rip out any of my resources if you wanted to use them in your own theme/project. I can be accommodating so long as you get in touch first!

Credits and thanks to some of the resources used go out to:
    • hostedWithGeeks for the excellent hosting experience/service
    • Roach2010 for making a great first custom ROM for the Transformer, plus his update-scripts which I borrowed :D
    • fisha21 and Hatman41 for help with custom battery percentage icon XML
    • UOT Kitchen for their circle battery icons
    • Some icons were obtained at IconFinder
    OK folks, I've updated PCB Blue to be fully compatible with Roach's Prime 2.1.0 update. I tested and installed on my tablet, and everything looks/works good. No surprises here...

I did my usual.. and flashed everything at once..
    Prime 2.1
    C@B kernal 22a (edited)
    PCB 2.07

seems to be working fine for me..

dgcruzing, you may want to reflash Prime 2.1.0 (without wiping of course) as this will undo any PCB Blue mods, then flash PCB Blue v2.1.0 after your first full boot of Prime 2.1.0 just to ensure everything is clean.

Hope you guys enjoy, and appreciate my efforts to keep this theme problem-free and updated regularly. If you're feeling that it might be worth a beer, I would greatly appreciate it in return!

** EDIT ** - Minor update from Roach has landed (2.1.1) but it does not replace any theme resources, so this will work on 2.1.0 + 2.1.1

Cheers!
    Hey scar since the new prime 1.8 will be out tomorrow, you going to update the theme to work with it, I know 1.7 causes a bootloop if used on 1.8.1 beta. Thanks bro

Hey bud, thanks for the status report of my theme on v1.8.1. I hadn't even known Roach was prepping a new version actually. Had a look, and will re-update for 1.8.x as soon as possible.

Not been able to keep up on the boards lately because of this other project I'm working on. It's not really Android related, but I am so anxious to get it launched...will post up some details about that proj + the updated PCB Theme when that time comes.

Cheers!! :D
    FYI, new release is up and it fixes the Battery Charging Animation issue we were having before with the dock!! Big thanks for Roach2010 for that one :D

Here's a quick Change Log, and check the new screenie in the OP:

v1.5.1
    • Decent update which includes a fixed circle battery icon charging animation (BIG TIME THX to Roach!)
    • -- Allows for circle battery charging animation to occur when tablet is charging (doesn't show for dock charging, as tablet would be full and icon already shows 100%)
    • -- Doesn't cause a reboot as before, thanks to logic improvements to 'services.jar' by Roach2010
    • Revamped the lockscreen graphics by changing to a hex/honeycomb theme (created all images from scratch myself)
    • Added new PCB background to Recent Apps menu
    • Cleaned up the background image in Settings, SetCPU, etc. (still a little stretched when in Portrait)
    • Minor fixes to existing images

Hope you all enjoy!! :)
    OK so I'm a day or two late, but I've updated the theme for PRIME v1.8.x!!

Also, this time I actually tested it myself before posting the update ;) I DID get one bootloop immediately after installing it, but didn't touch the tablet, it rebooted on its own, and came back to Android with success. I'm not sure what caused the one bootloop, although in the PRIME thread I saw that some users had bootloops after flashing 1.8.2 (nothing to do with my theme as it wasn't even released yet), so maybe it's something unrelated.

Anyways, running fine on my Prime v1.8.4, so hopefully everyone else has the same experience. Post some results up if you can ;)

Cheers all, thanks for being patient (altho I think I was still quite quick despite being busier than all heck), and enjoy PCB Blue on Prime v1.8.x!!