Upcoming games

Search This thread

AcIdC0R3

Feb 2, 2009
Portland, TX
Well, hopefully this Duke Nukem' is better than the one that just came out for the XBOX360 (Duke Nukem' Forever). Hopefully they make it like the old Duke Nukem' games. Being on the TF will make it just that much better. Can't wait to try it out. :D

stuntdubs

Sep 16, 2011
Well, hopefully this Duke Nukem' is better than the one that just came out for the XBOX360 (Duke Nukem' Forever). Hopefully they make it like the old Duke Nukem' games. Being on the TF will make it just that much better. Can't wait to try it out. :D

"Official Duke Nukem 3D port arrives on Android, prepare to kick some ass"

It is the old original game....

Reactions: AcIdC0R3

maxpower47

Retired Recognized Developer
Jul 23, 2010
Indianapolis
code.google.com

I hate to use the F word, and I like that Nvidia is working with game developers to optimize games on their hardware, but fragmenting the game market like this is just as bad as any of the other fragmentation claims people make. Now there's not only Nvidia specific games (THD), but they are restricting them even more to specific chipsets? I'm fine with some games looking better on certain hardware, but don't tell me I can't play these new games because I only have a lowly Tegra 2, much less any of the other GPUs out there that are plenty capable.

tomqman

May 5, 2010
Ryde
They will probably work on tegra 2 aswell. But with less flashy graphics. Like Riptide has gone from tegra only to a whole range of devices. I think most devs will just make universal games that take advantage of the extra power if its there

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

ickk

Nov 8, 2011
Tampa, FL
I thought i posted this herealready but I guess not. Sonic is coming to android.

Im new here so i cant post links just yet, but googling 'sonic android' will bring up a slashgear page with details.

On another note, davinci is tempting me to upgrade to t3 badly...

Top Liked Posts