[PORT][JB 4.1.2, 4.2, 4.3] Xperia M Camera v2 | Latest Sony Optimizations | Bug free

Search This thread

MetalOllie

Sep 22, 2013
I'm running Experiez 4.0 on an Xperia SP.. Rear mic doesn't seem to be working for video recording?

TheEndHK

Apr 25, 2011
I've a friend who is using M2. Can I use this mod cam on M2? or can you make one for M2?

M = 5M ExmorRS cam
M2 = 8M ExmorRS cam

Makiavell

Feb 1, 2014
Thanks for your awesome port but I didn't notice any difference between this camera and stock camera :confused: Still a lot of noise in dark zones... image processing is bad as ever :(

Thanks for your awesome port but I didn't notice any difference between this camera and stock camera :confused: Still a lot of noise in dark zones... image processing is bad as ever :(

I noticed a lot of difference with stock camera on Acro-s... :) Not in quality of picture, but in options and ar effect etc.

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

I have xperia s and i used this rom..
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2476341

So can anyone tell me how to install this camera mod??
and also tell me how to mount system???

[/COLOR]plzz help meeeeeee!!!!!!

if using TRWP recovery: boot TWRP, go to the mount menu and mount system
if using CWM recovery: boot CWM, mounts and storage, Mount system
then back to "main menu"

Then Install the zip file as you did with the existenz rom, install using TRWP or CWM recovery.

For me I found this to work, if mounting system did not work, try booting phone, then Turn off, not restart. Then boot into recovery and try again to mount system.

adj1017

Jun 3, 2012
1.do i need to flash Honami Camera mod first?then install camera v2 without flashing just a normal install?
2. does it fix auto focus problem while capturing video.
my device is xperia m 4.1.2 rooted stock rom

saved-j

Mar 13, 2015
Sanya
[/COLOR]
no, the pausing feature need some libraries not compatible with other devices.
my mom and dad own xperia ZR which haves this funny option. (ofcourse they're on stock as they don't need much from a smartphone)

do you know if there is ANY GOOD WAY to have a pause feature at my Xperia V ? i tried everything thru 4.0.4 (the very first fw), till latest stock 4.3, then all kinds of roms from 4.4 to 5.1.1 and none of them could offer me that feature, and no one had a suitable cyber-shot port from anything which could video-pause while recording...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts