[.NetCF Library] Manila Interface SDK

Search This thread

michyprima

Sep 30, 2007
twitter.com

* Automatically detects screen size and dpi and adapt to it images
* Various manila styled controls, to allow you make a better-looking .net application
* Possibility to override automatical screen detection if it doesn't work for you
* Kinetic scrolling list control, where you can add any kind of control into it to make your app finger friendly

Download:
SDK: http://rapidshare.com/files/362516474/ManilaDotNetSDK_v3.rar

:D
PLEASE DO NOT MIRROR!!!

License:
You are not allowed to disassemble, reverse engineer or merge this dll in your projects.
You are allowed to use it in any kind of free project, referencing to it, without any charge. What I'm asking to you is just a little quote in your about screen :)
If you are going to use that in any application to sell, I appreciate a contribute :)

Classes included:
ManilaHeader, ManilaOnOffSwitch, ManilaButton, ManilaCheckBox, ManilaProgressBar, ManilaPanelButtonItem, ManilaPanelCheckBoxItem, ManilaPanelGeneralControlHost, ManilaPanelItem, ManilaPanelOnOffItem, ManilaPanelSeparatorItem, ManilaTextBox (OBSOLETE), ManilaMessageBoxHelper, ManilaNewTextBox

Changelog:
v1.0) Initial release (Released Oct, 1 2009)
v2.0) Added ManilaTextBox, ManilaMessageBox, ManilaTrackBar, fixed checkbox transparency, improved scroll speed, selectability support and IKListItem interface (Released Oct, 11 2009)
v2.1) Added ManilaNewTextBox (ManilaTextBox declared as obsolete), list items can have their own height, added ManilaSeparatorItem, various bugfixes and enhancement, plus removed unuseful things. (Released Oct, 31 2009)
v3.0) Bugfixes on the list, on the controls. Changed the way items on the list are managed and more. Enjoy... (19 march 2010)

Plan for next version: ManilaTabControl :)

Finally,
Remember that donations are never expected but always appreciated. :)

KListControl Origins: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=333124 (enhanced and fixed by me ;))

Donations received:
€10 - Makeveral
€10 - AgentBignose
€20 - Roccc
€10 - VPAFan
Thank you all!

Last edited:
Reactions: coralillo

sergiorus

Sep 7, 2008
Tallinn
You want to say that terrible and long process of resizing/porting is in the past?
And it can resize only new packages like from Leo and Rhodium, which have grafics coordinates stored in .xml, am I right?

Will wait for release

jmckeejr

Aug 11, 2008
Altoona, Pa
www.mckeeflooring.com
You want to say that terrible and long process of resizing/porting is in the past?
And it can resize only new packages like from Leo and Rhodium, which have grafics coordinates stored in .xml, am I right?

Will wait for release

I believe this is a developer tool, ie netcf library for use with visual studio or similar program. This should enable developers to make applications universal to all resolutions that will flow nicely with manila interface. Very interested to see, as I am trying to learn a bit of programming myself. For resizing new packages that use xml I suggest programatix' xmlgui tool :)
cant wait to see some applications developed or updated with this. if it is easy enough to use, I would love to make some to replace some of the custom mortscripts that I am using in my ROMs now :)

Last edited:

jdiperla

Dec 27, 2007
I know people hate these kinds of questions, but any news on how SOON the coming soon is?

dobb

Aug 13, 2007
Sofija
awesome

Awesome Man,
I'm trying it rught now.
Only missing a textbox. If we have and a textbox it will be great!
Good work one more time!!

G

GuestK00306

Beautiful! I think this is the one thing WinMo is missing - a decent standardisation of UI controls

jdiperla

Dec 27, 2007
This is awesome! As soon as I get some cash, I will donate for this. I tested it out, and it works like a charm. Keep it up. For the love of God, KEEP IT UP!

Move over Iphone! Here comes WinMo!

jdiperla

Dec 27, 2007
OK, I am trying to work something with this...

How do I check if an item in the listbox is selected? Thanks.

BTW: This control also works with Windows Apps as well.

michyprima

Sep 30, 2007
twitter.com
This is awesome! As soon as I get some cash, I will donate for this. I tested it out, and it works like a charm. Keep it up. For the love of God, KEEP IT UP!

Move over Iphone! Here comes WinMo!

Thank you :)

OK, I am trying to work something with this...

How do I check if an item in the listbox is selected? Thanks.

BTW: This control also works with Windows Apps as well.

I will add that in next version

Amazing work! Just curious, are you thinking about making a .net cf Manila Tab Control?

maybe :)

btw...
screenshot2fx.png

Last edited:

jdiperla

Dec 27, 2007
You are the man. You deserve to be in the windows mobile history books. Excellent contributions to WinMo community!

jdiperla

Dec 27, 2007
I noticed the rate it which it scrolls though is very slow on my Omnia. Is this something that will be corrected?

Any idea when we can see some documentation on this? Thanks again!

GeirFrimann

Apr 1, 2004
www.andersensoftware.com
Thank you :)

I will add that in next version

maybe :)

btw...
screenshot2fx.png

Really weel done! But there is some work left to do...
I tried the Checkbox button. The text entered int the text property isn't displayed eihter in design mode or runtime mode,
Furhtermore, the control looks ok as long as the backgrounde is white, but not as goowd when (as in my case) having a background whit another color or a picture.

G

GuestK00306

Really weel done! But there is some work left to do...
I tried the Checkbox button. The text entered int the text property isn't displayed eihter in design mode or runtime mode,
Furhtermore, the control looks ok as long as the backgrounde is white, but not as goowd when (as in my case) having a background whit another color or a picture.

Welcome to .NET :( You'll need to override your OnPaint method to get semi-decent background images without either flicker or that white you're seeing. Another thing which MS will take years to implement no doubt.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

* Automatically detects screen size and dpi and adapt to it images
    * Various manila styled controls, to allow you make a better-looking .net application
    * Possibility to override automatical screen detection if it doesn't work for you
    * Kinetic scrolling list control, where you can add any kind of control into it to make your app finger friendly

Download:
    SDK: http://rapidshare.com/files/362516474/ManilaDotNetSDK_v3.rar

PLEASE DO NOT MIRROR!!!

License:
    You are not allowed to disassemble, reverse engineer or merge this dll in your projects.
    You are allowed to use it in any kind of free project, referencing to it, without any charge. What I'm asking to you is just a little quote in your about screen :)
    If you are going to use that in any application to sell, I appreciate a contribute :)

Classes included:
    ManilaHeader, ManilaOnOffSwitch, ManilaButton, ManilaCheckBox, ManilaProgressBar, ManilaPanelButtonItem, ManilaPanelCheckBoxItem, ManilaPanelGeneralControlHost, ManilaPanelItem, ManilaPanelOnOffItem, ManilaPanelSeparatorItem, ManilaTextBox (OBSOLETE), ManilaMessageBoxHelper, ManilaNewTextBox

Changelog:
    v1.0) Initial release (Released Oct, 1 2009)
    v2.0) Added ManilaTextBox, ManilaMessageBox, ManilaTrackBar, fixed checkbox transparency, improved scroll speed, selectability support and IKListItem interface (Released Oct, 11 2009)
    v2.1) Added ManilaNewTextBox (ManilaTextBox declared as obsolete), list items can have their own height, added ManilaSeparatorItem, various bugfixes and enhancement, plus removed unuseful things. (Released Oct, 31 2009)
    v3.0) Bugfixes on the list, on the controls. Changed the way items on the list are managed and more. Enjoy... (19 march 2010)

Plan for next version: ManilaTabControl :)

Finally,
    Remember that donations are never expected but always appreciated. :)

KListControl Origins: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=333124 (enhanced and fixed by me ;))

Donations received:
    €10 - Makeveral
    €10 - AgentBignose
    €20 - Roccc
    €10 - VPAFan
    Thank you all!
    Text Alignment(Right,Left,Center) supported in Manila SDK

Is Text Alignment(Right,Left,Center) supported in Manila SDK controls?
    I want to use it for persian WM App.