[Q] Unlocked Moto Maker Moto X

Search This thread

madstunt

Jan 13, 2010
Szeged
Hello
I just want ask that if I order the GSM unlocked version on moto maker, it states that I get a T Mobile SIM with it. Is it a pre paid sim, no contract and whatsoever ? Because I won't use it in the USA, I want to bring it back to Europe

prakashr85

Nov 27, 2011
I bought the same it comes with prepaid T-Mobile Sim no contract now using it in India

Sent from my XT1053

KidJoe

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2008
Thorndale/Romansville, PA
Hello
I just want ask that if I order the GSM unlocked version on moto maker, it states that I get a T Mobile SIM with it. Is it a pre paid sim, no contract and whatsoever ? Because I won't use it in the USA, I want to bring it back to Europe
It ships with a non-active sim. Its not tied to any service or contracts. If you use T-Mobile as your carrier, you could use that included SIM. If you don't use T-Mobile, you can throw that SIM away.

Reactions: madstunt

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello
    It ships with a non-active sim. Its not tied to any service or contracts. If you use T-Mobile as your carrier, you could use that included SIM. If you don't use T-Mobile, you can throw that SIM away.