Jetstream STOCK ATT ROM 1.17.502.3

Search This thread

feherhollo

Jul 3, 2008
Budapest
Here are the STOCK ATT Rom for your Jetstream.

Is it useful when you bricked your device or just need to reflash it. Like mine.

This is only for ATT Jetstream. Does NOT work for Rogers or any other than ATT shipped stock rom.

Thanks to BMW-BOY and EBAUL to make a nandroid backup their devices and upload this ROM and getting my Jetstream back to life

Requirements:
  • Unlocked Bootloader Via. HTCdev
  • Rooted
  • Doomlords CWM Recovery Installed
  • Doomlords Insecure Kernel Installed

How To:
  1. Format you memory card to FAT or FAT32
  2. Create a clockworkmod folder in the root of the SD card
  3. Create a backup folder in the clockworkmod folder
  4. Extract the downloaded rar to \sdcard\clockworkmod\backup folder
  5. Reboot your device to CWM recovery
  6. Choose Backup/Restore menu with volume buttons and select with power button
  7. Select Restore
Optional: When restore is complete you can do a factory reset if you like

EBAUL Version:
  • Clear Stock Official ATT ROM
  • Removed ATT bloatware and CIQ
  • Modified system font style
  • Enabled Phone Dialer App
  • Enabled WI-FI hotspot and Tethering Option
  • Prerooted (If superuser not work, Denied to get superuser permissions just rerun Doomlords Root process)

Download Link: MULTIUPLOAD

BMW-BOY Version:
  • Clear Stock Official ATT ROM
  • Removed almost all ATT Bloatware
  • Original System fonts (Not modified)
  • Enabled Phone Dialer App
  • Enabled WI-FI hotspot and Tethering Option
  • Prerooted (If superuser not work, Denied to get superuser permissions just rerun Doomlords Root process)

Download Link: MULTIUPLOAD

Thanks Folks and I will post other versions as well if I have more.

feherhollo

Jul 3, 2008
Budapest
Official ATT RUU is is not available in the internet. I have searched the whole net for it. Only Rogers Puccini has RUU. You can only restore this backups.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using XDA App

I flashed the BMWboy Rom, which is not the BMWboy v.01 Rom posted elsewhere (it is closer to a straight ruu but not exactly)

So, now it seems that titanium backup and SU are denied root privileges. So.... After flashing this (restoring back up, rather) I have to root again? Though doomlord said it was a permroot...

Is this because we have not achieved s-off ?

Edit: Yea, totally had to re-root my jetstream, which took 2 minutes, but... S-on's fault?

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Last edited:

feherhollo

Jul 3, 2008
Budapest
Remember. When you flash these roms you overwrite the system folder of your device. Root and SU is stored in system folder. You have to rerun root process and after that you will have a permroot :) I told you this is close to a stock rom :) I use it too:) Read the description carefully. S-ON/S-OFF dosnt matter for root

feherhollo

Jul 3, 2008
Budapest
This is your only chance to reflash your device which was from ATT if something goes wrong caus ATT Official RUU is not available nowhere on the net and ATT dont allow to update the device software in the near future. I hope we can get ICS.
If you have a Rogers Puccini you are luck caus your device is free (S-OFF) and has an official RUU to update or flash back to stock

kylec8032

Apr 8, 2011
Soft-brick

I was wondering if anyone could help me save my jetstream from a soft-brick/bootloop. You can follow this link for all the info.

Quick summary:
I made some changes to the apns.xml file in the framework-res.apk file
when I pushed this back to the tablet I had to force close a bunch of apps
I rebooted tablet and now I'm stuck in a bootloop.
I've tried to factory reset from HBOOT several times.
I don't have CWM, but I do have access to fastboot.
No access to adb.

I want to reflash the system partition with this "stock" version via fastboot. All the posts I've found providing instructions on this call for "fastboot flash system system.img", how do I create a system.img? I'm sorry to post a link to my post in this forum, but I've only had one reply and I'm hoping this will give my problem more exposure to some of the skilled Android developers.

Thank you.

guru_shastri

Oct 25, 2010
i don't know if it'll help you - but you can extract a system.img file from the RUU that's around the forum somewhere.
if you run the EXE file (even with the device disconnected) its unpacking to a temp folder. just run the RUU and search the temp folder for rom.zip
in there u'll find what u need.