XDA S3 cases from Cruzerlite :(

Search This thread

thegh0sts

Aug 16, 2011
Toronto
I ordered this case last year after it was announced and it shipped mid January and it has been a good 6 weeks since that day and I have still not received the case.

I don't know what shipping method they used but i should have received it weeks ago. here's hoping it's not lost in the mail.

reverepats

Dec 22, 2010
Boston,MA
I ordered this case last year after it was announced and it shipped mid January and it has been a good 6 weeks since that day and I have still not received the case.

I don't know what shipping method they used but i should have received it weeks ago. here's hoping it's not lost in the mail.

Yeah I canceled mine back in November lol. There prolly having issues getting them in stock. A few guys here did received there's tho. Look a few pages down here in the Accessories section. You'll find the thread. Couple guys said they hated it. I think one of Em liked it lol. Either way, the customer support will get back to you if u did submit a ticket. They have a really good support staff. Just give a day or two to respond. They don't respond over weekends tho

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

crashck

Oct 11, 2011
I received mine like a month ago I preordered and six days later I received it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

jonamafun

Apr 11, 2007
Melbourne
I received mine in Australia a few weeks ago too. Terrible case. Looks so poorly constructed and it lifts my SGP Curved crystal screen protector. Waste of money.

I much prefer my Rock pebble case.

thegh0sts

Aug 16, 2011
Toronto
i still have yet to receive mine and i have not received a response from their support after placing a support ticket with them.

maybe i won't waste my time and not buy from them any more if this is gonna keep happening: not really interested in wasting another $20 on it!

thegh0sts

Aug 16, 2011
Toronto
I've gotten a reply from cruzerlite saying it was posted on january 1, 2013 and wait 30-45 days.....kinda stupid since we are now in march and that period is long gone!

willie2409

Sep 7, 2010
i got mine

I got mine but the black rubber on the top right is scratching off into this ugly white stop under the paint I guess ..... :'( :(