The fuel gauge is driving me insane!! HELP?

Search This thread

erdal67

Nov 1, 2012
Hey,

I have this galaxy S2 (with Ressurection Remix 5.0.0) for like a week and every time when I reboot I lost like 30% and discovered the fuel gauge was the problem.
I have to reset the Fuel Gauge every day multiple times via STweaks and Extweaks it's still losing battery, what can I do to fix it?

Sent from my Galaxy S²

Last edited:

totalnoob34

Hey,

I have this galaxy S2 (with Ressurection Remix 5.0.0) for like a week and every time when I reboot I lost like 30% and discovered the fuel gauge was the problem.
I have to reset the Fuel Gauge every day multiple times via STweaks and Extweaks it's still losing battery, what can I do to fix it?

Sent from my Galaxy S²

+1 on that, and my battery is a Mugen brand new one.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 utilizzando Tapatalk

doctor_droid

Oct 29, 2012
Indore
erdal67 said:
Hey,

Sent from my Galaxy S²

Resetting fuel gauze everyday aint recommended....
Reset it once.
And use the full charging cycle multpiple times....it will stabilise

Downstream

Jan 29, 2014
AFAIK fuel gauge goes insane after changing kernel, so it's recommended to reset it after installing a kernel, but after that u need to full charge the battery