[Q] gapp

Search This thread

bibhash13

May 10, 2014
hello
i've recently rooted my dell streak 7 to jellybean 4.2.2.but after installing it when i was trying to install gapps throughTWRP it wasnot allowing me to do so.the error message was ERROR FLASHING ZIP.i tried to download many versions of gapps but couldnt succed.so please anybody help me out.without play store i cant download any app also.

bibhash13

May 10, 2014
play store

hello
i've recently rooted my dell streak 7 to jellybean 4.2.2.but after installing it when i was trying to install gapps throughTWRP it wasnot allowing me to do so.the error message was ERROR FLASHING ZIP.i tried to download many versions of gapps but couldnt succed.so please anybody help me out.without play store i cant download any app also.

please help me.i tried to install play store with the help of apk file, but before it starts working it got crashed every time.please somebody help me.

bibhash13

May 10, 2014
gapp

yes i ve rooted to 4.2.2 and i have also tried to install this version of gapp.i ve loaded it in the sd card n when i tried to install it, it's showing fail.how to flash it?do i need to reformat the card and then try?

bibhash13

May 10, 2014
gapp

this is d screenshot.n whenever i try to flash any gapp version it's always showing no MD5 file found n den ,failed.

Attachments

• 20140513_140611.jpg
    20140513_140611.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 47