[Q] Please Help! Cant remember password!

Search This thread
My son has a Sony Ericsson Xperia R800at and has forgot his password. Normally pressing the volume down and power button at the same time gets me into the HBoot menu to factory reset but not with this phone. Can someone please help me factory reset this phone with out having to get into the menu of the phone?

raminta

Jul 30, 2012
shiraz
Xiaomi Mi 8
Xiaomi Poco F3
My son has a Sony Ericsson Xperia R800at and has forgot his password. Normally pressing the volume down and power button at the same time gets me into the HBoot menu to factory reset but not with this phone. Can someone please help me factory reset this phone with out having to get into the menu of the phone?

Go to recovery. And make nanroid backup. Of ur rom then wipe system and data and reboot ur phone after the rom comes up install titanum backup and restore ur apps from that backup that u created

Sent from my R800i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Go to recovery. And make nanroid backup. Of ur rom then wipe system and data and reboot ur phone after the rom comes up install titanum backup and restore ur apps from that backup that u created

Sent from my R800i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Raminta, Thank you for the reply. Sorry I didn't tell yall that I have not rooted this phone. It is still factory settings. Do you know the key functions to get to hboot on this device?

Bakisha

May 4, 2011
Download file from attachment, unpack somewhere to your pc.
Press and hold search button on Play and while keeping it pressed, conect usb cable to PC.
Open folder where you unpacked attachment and double-click on start.bat

Wait few seconds and when windows close, discconect phone and power on. It should be reseted

If you get stuck with "waiting for device" message, you'll need to install drivers

Or you could download Pc Companion from Sony's site and repair it from there

Attachments

• eraser.ZIP
    1 MB · Views: 18
Reactions: sspriggs01
Press and hold search button on Play and while keeping it pressed, conect usb cable to PC.

Wait few seconds and when windows close, discconect phone and power on. It should be reseted

If you get stuck with "waiting for device" message, you'll need to install drivers

Thank you very much Bakisha, I did have to download PC Companion because of it hanging up on "Waiting for device". which was no biggie. :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.