NOTE 3 N9005 Hard Bricked :(

Search This thread

masrooraly

Aug 1, 2013
I'm facing a problem my note 3 N9005 is hard bricked , my phone bootloops when i flashed a rom so i flashed a stock rom, then suddenly my PHONE CAMERA FAILED to open, NO SOUND AT ALL in the phone NOT EVEN THE RINGTONES SOUND (hangs when pressing volume key rocker), PHONE DIALER DOESNT OPEN black screen appears when i try to open it and i have laggy phone and it hangs alot, HOPE GOOD DEVELOPERS WILL HELP :)

Things I have Tried : Flashed Stock Roms, didnt work
Flashed Stock Rom and rooted, didnt work .
Flashed Stock Rom Rooted and installed cwm recovery philz edition, didnt work.
Flashed Stock Rom with a PIT FILE , that too didnt work...

KNOWN DEVELOPERS HELP PLZ...Thanks in advance.:crying:

bhasg1007

Apr 19, 2011
Bangalore
Flash a rom first and flash the attachment will solve your problem

Attachments

• Brick_Loop_FIX_afterRestoringBackup.zip
    151.8 KB · Views: 53

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
I'm facing a problem my note 3 N9005 is hard bricked , my phone bootloops when i flashed a rom so i flashed a stock rom, then suddenly my PHONE CAMERA FAILED to open, NO SOUND AT ALL in the phone NOT EVEN THE RINGTONES SOUND (hangs when pressing volume key rocker), PHONE DIALER DOESNT OPEN black screen appears when i try to open it and i have laggy phone and it hangs alot, HOPE GOOD DEVELOPERS WILL HELP :)

Quick FYI and correction -

Hard Brick = Won't power on or do anything.

Soft Brick = Can still access the device - bootloop/power up/bootloader/recovery.

per4rator

Mar 5, 2013

Did You ever tried a full wipe several times before and after flashing?

AO7

Nov 17, 2013
Post some more information.

1. Where did you buy the phone
2. PDA/CSC/Baseband
3. IMEI still displayed as a number or is it null/null
4. Do you have EFS, FSC, and FSG backups
5. Which stock rom(s) did you flash

It sounds to me as though you have been flashing the wrong stock rom for your device. The behaviour you describe sits in line with that.

masrooraly

Aug 1, 2013
i bought it From official Samsung Shop, and it was running like normal before this problem.
IMEI is ok, not showing null or anything like that.

AO7

Nov 17, 2013
i bought it From official Samsung Shop, and it was running like normal before this problem.
IMEI is ok, not showing null or anything like that.
Okey you need to get EFSBackupPro and use it to backup efs and fsc and fsg partitions. Just Google it and you will find a link to the thread here on xda.

After that you need to tell us what is the phone model. Look at my signature to see what a model looks like.

I think you flashed the wrong stock ROM. We need to find out which model phone you have so we can link you to the correct n9005 stock ROM.

You must make efs backup first. You can lose your imei and I have not seen a working method to fix the phone if that happens.

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
Efsbackuppro has bricked Note 3's previously. I wouldn't advise it.

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

masrooraly

Aug 1, 2013
didnt help

Flash a rom first and flash the attachment will solve your problem

Tried this but didnt solve the prob brother, i have tried fashing several stock roms but still problem exits.. Phone has no sound at all , Camera Says error Camera Failed , Phone hangs like a hell lockscreen lag And Phone App is not working. when ever any call comes screen goes black and i cant access the call atend or decline it. please tell me any fix for these 3 things..

masrooraly

Aug 1, 2013
Post some more information.

1. Where did you buy the phone
2. PDA/CSC/Baseband
3. IMEI still displayed as a number or is it null/null
4. Do you have EFS, FSC, and FSG backups
5. Which stock rom(s) did you flash

It sounds to me as though you have been flashing the wrong stock rom for your device. The behaviour you describe sits in line with that.

i have tried fashing several stock roms but still problem exits.. Phone has no sound at all , Camera Says error Camera Failed , Phone hangs like a hell lockscreen lag And Phone App is not working. when ever any call comes screen goes black and i cant access the call atend or decline it. please tell me any fix for these 3 things..

goodoane

Jul 22, 2007
I have the exact same problem and I think it's a hardware problem. This was happening to me yesterday and is not related to software. I think it's the sound IC or dac.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

goodoane

Jul 22, 2007
I did this and no change. As I mentioned I don't think this is a software problem. I did remove cameras and usb charging port even the upper hedfone port and is the same behaviour. One of the iC is malfunction . I did stop everything that is related to sound and I use now my phone as a tablet with no sound and recording capabilities.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

L.E.
After I was looking over schematic of motherboard and online for similar hardware defect I think is the audio codec IC WCD9320 that need to be re-balled or replaced. On the MB it has the the code U707. I will try this tommorow.

Last edited:

pisicutumic

Jun 24, 2013
Constanta
CHECK

I did not seen any Note 3 with full sound hardware bullit , but I faced to not have sound when I flashed a different firmware and I tryed t update trough ODIN to the last firmware nf3 nf4 TRY THAT AND put your news here , DON'T TRY TO OPEN YOUR PHABLET DOES NOT HAVE PRB AND ALSO SAMSUNG INFO app from play... you will se your hardware is ok and also your sound codecs :)):::))) ODIN 3.07 is the most stable >LAST FIRMWARE (UPGRADE) PROBABLY TO TRY INSERT YOUR CSC AND PIT Country files ( AREA CODE for example XEO mine )

goodoane

Jul 22, 2007
I did reheat al the components on the main board. Nothing happened. But... i did reflash (as a last try)with mobile odin the last build from south est of Europe and miracle happened is up and working well.