Rearth screen protectors good?

Search This thread

eliter1

Feb 25, 2012
I guess I don't see what you're talking about . . .

Let's see if it's more obvious in this pic. There is a gap on the bottom that starts under the second S and goes a little past the search button. It's not much but my eyes keep locking on to it.

Attachments

• IMG_0653.jpg
    IMG_0653.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 93

eliter1

Feb 25, 2012
Yes i have the same problem sending it back to the company for a replacement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Looks like I am going to have to get a replacement as well. I don't like that I have to wait until they receive the defective one so they will send the new one though.

eliter1

Feb 25, 2012
So they sent me another case and didn't ask to return the other one. This one fits better but it's not perfect.

amcl

Feb 20, 2012
I got the rearth and got scratches on both just a few days after using it. I don't recommend these at all. I'm not sure if the spigen is any better.

eliter1

Feb 25, 2012
I got the rearth and got scratches on both just a few days after using it. I don't recommend these at all. I'm not sure if the spigen is any better.

My first case had a little gap on the bottom right corner (see pic a couple of posts back) but after a week of use it kind of molded into place. I ended up getting a replacement so now I have 2 for 1. I have had the case for 2 weeks and neither the case nor the screen protector have any scratches. I take very good care of my stuff but I can't see myself scratching it easily, I've even dropped it a couple of times and was amazed that I could not find a scratch on it.

Mauijpm

Dec 1, 2010
Maui

Yup. Same problem here. My freaking S Pen scratched the screen protector. Genius design.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

madeSICC

Sep 19, 2010
Had this on for a out 2 Weeks, love the clearness of it compared to the zagg I usually buy. No scratches on mine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

Top Liked Posts