[HELP] I9003 Dead after flash with i9000 ROM..

Search This thread

ngagegames

Mar 22, 2009
now my phone status is dead..cannot go in recovery mode and downloading mode..and when i plug in to my computer it will out OMAP3630 driver need to search it.any solution for me? thank you~

Mod Edit (1/13/12):
This thread is stickied to help in case someone flashed the i9000 instead of the i9003 files. IF this is your problem, please read through the thread to find a possible fix. If you're just wondering why this is stickied or want to post off topic, go to another mod's forum, OT posts will be deleted AND infractions will be given. This is a help thread for fixing a wrongly flashed phone, not a discussion on how to brick your phone by cooking the cpu.

-wardfan220

Last edited by a moderator:

manrock111

May 9, 2011
Internet
Dont waste your time to samsung service station with good explanation, don't let them to say that you was upto flashing.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Tapatalk

limeraw139

Jul 9, 2010
Please read my reply in your other post & try it. You have kies at the web page.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9000 usando XDA Premium App

graemeg

Dec 16, 2011
Dumfries and Galoway
i9000

Im lost for words, did you not do any research on flashing, it is dotted all over the forum what will happen if you flashed a 9000 rom.

Indeed that is the hard reset to gain access to Dl mode, then pleeeaaaasssseeee, only flash a i9003 firmware, MUST be i9003, xxkpe is your best bet.

Lesson to be learnt, just coz its a galaxy does not mean its an i9000, they dont sell those anymore.

sachin0701

Dec 12, 2010
new delhi
connect ur device to pc if sumthing happnes i mean ur screen glows or anything than ur phone is revivable........

1.) remove ur battery plug the usb cable n connect to pc...
2.)insert battery
3.)n quickly press the three button combo for downloading mode before the screen glows.....

if u r do it on perfect timing than u shud be able to open download mode now u knw wat to do..............

if ur pc not recognizing driver than shutdown pc remove power cable from the wall......wait sum time 10 secs atleast......connect again start ur pc n done....
dont remove ur phone connection with pc while shut down n start.....

<---- press it if i helped

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    unrelated content
    connect ur device to pc if sumthing happnes i mean ur screen glows or anything than ur phone is revivable........

1.) remove ur battery plug the usb cable n connect to pc...
    2.)insert battery
    3.)n quickly press the three button combo for downloading mode before the screen glows.....

if u r do it on perfect timing than u shud be able to open download mode now u knw wat to do..............

if ur pc not recognizing driver than shutdown pc remove power cable from the wall......wait sum time 10 secs atleast......connect again start ur pc n done....
    dont remove ur phone connection with pc while shut down n start.....

<---- press it if i helped
    Try this method:

1. Launch up ODIN and load up the firmware you want to flash, remember it should be for i9003 only and if you are coming from 2.3.* then flash 2.3.* only and if 2.2.* then flash 2.2.* version only.

2. Remove your phone's battery.

3. Firstly press the Volume DOWN button, then the HOME Button and lastly the Power Button. (Remember you have to press the first button first, then the second and then the third)

NOTE: DON'T RELEASE THIS COMBINATION UNTIL YOU SUCCESSFULLY DO THE STEP 5!

4. While holding the 3 key combination, connect the USB.

5. Now DO NOT release the 3 key combination and insert the battery.

6. See if phone is recognised by ODIN and phone boots up and gives you this type of screen:

92fvyl.png

7. Now if the above steps work and the phone is recognised, hit up the START button immediately.
    Even if we do have brains, human nature is to do something stupid...
    A big part of me wants to intentionally brick my phone just to see if this would work LOL! :D
    anyone with a brain will read the faq before burning i9000 rom into i9003.

If that was true this thread wouldn't have been made in the first place.

I edited the original post and put in this:

This thread is stickied to help in case someone flashed the i9000 instead of the i9003 files. IF this is your problem, please read through the thread to find a possible fix. If you're just wondering why this is stickied or want to post off topic, go to another mod's forum, OT posts will be deleted AND infractions will be given. This is a help thread for fixing a wrongly flashed phone, not a discussion on how to brick your phone by cooking the cpu.

Keep the thread on topic.