[DISCONTINUED] imilka's CyanogenMod 9 v03 [IMM76D/4.0.4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Techimplant

Mar 14, 2012
Delhi
I am so eager to have DSP manager working so I can give this rom 99% as music is so important to me.

the 1% remaining is due to lack of s-pen support

Do u really need it?..I mean in loudness, clarity n base departmenti have no complaints at all even with the stock music player n with no dsp manager of course..

Sent from my Blazing CM9

winst

Feb 25, 2007
This rom works great. But anybody having ugly font issue with Opera Mobile? e.g. I visit http://mobile.theverge.com with Opera Mobile, funny fonts looks very bad. I am forced to use the stock browser now. (I have already also tried firefox / dolphin / chrome. )

Also, is it only me having battery issue? Drop around 15% per hour when display turned on. Battery information shows mostly consumed by the display. I am having brightness at about 20%, and yes, already tried battery calibrated.

BTW, ICS reloaded is very cool. The webos like horizontal app switcher is perfect!

alexndroid

Jul 26, 2010
italy
yes ....!!!! beautiful mix Miui

yes it's possible ?

fantastic ROM!!!

If anyone is interested, I made a mixture in Theming Infinitum Black with some MIUI orange (see pics attached)...I could upload here in thread if you want

screenshot2012041213003.png

scaled.php

Reactions: Chillz88
G

GuestK00431

Going to continue to use this rom until Samsung officially release 4.0.4 update for the Note which will be next year knowing Samsung and updates.

This rom just works, no FC at all, everything just works. The lack of S-Pen feature is a little sad but that can't be helped. Looking forward to the next update for CM9 for our Notes.

lewisteo

Aug 7, 2003
I am so eager to have DSP manager working so I can give this rom 99% as music is so important to me.

the 1% remaining is due to lack of s-pen support

so far in my testing, only works on stunner 4.3.

not working on 4.4 or 4.5 too.

i installed beats march 17 version instead, the low and high are tighten slightly for cm9

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

jon3sh

Sep 17, 2009
Thank you... Coming from AOKP build and switch to your rom IMILKA. I can say this is truly a wonderful rom fast and smooth one and keeping it. :) Keep up the good work.:thumbup:

eug3n91

Jul 10, 2011
Craiova
The weirdest bug

I just got the damnest thing... I flashed Black Infinitum over the ROM (haven't flashed Reloaded yet, just clean ROM + Infinitum) and I'm using Nova as my default Launcher.

I took a few pics and that damn permanent Google search bar popped up on every one of my home screens again :eek:

It's not really a problem, just a bit funny and annoying

dkotoric

Jun 29, 2007
Ankeny
can anyone thats using their note on the medianet plan post their apn settings, im not able to receive mms and i think its because of my apn settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts