[ROM] 08-26-2012 LIQUID-DESENSED36 *v1.1* JMOD

Search This thread

[SP]JESTER

Aug 1, 2009
Starkvegas
Well here it is guys, a almost fully functional ICS De-sensed rom. MMS Should work fine.

This is based off of the Team Bamf Leak of course.

Changelog for v1.0
-All Apps From JMOD included
-Build.prop Tweaks
-AOSP Music
-AOSP Gallery
-AOSP Browser
-AOSP Calendar
-AOSP Calculator
-AOSP Lockscreen
-New liquid Boot Animations (Yes it freezes dont panic)
-Added Beats Audio
-Added Google Now (Sense Takes over it, very weird)
-Removed alot of unessary things
-Supercharger v6 script edited
-JESTER Tweaks for smoothness and faster usb
-Better, Faster, Stronger Compatable APNS
-Usable but not perfect % Battery Mod
-Attempted to clean up the build and make signal better
-Relabled Sense version to 3.6 instead of 3.5.... hmmm

Changlog for V1.1
-MOD/Removed GPS Icon Thats always in the way
-Fixed GPS File with custom URL's from The GPS Fix
-Fixed Beats AUDIO Sounds not working correctly
-Fixed/Added AOSP Live Wallpapers
-Debloated more uneeded stuff

-Notes To/Do:
-Install the Rom, Turn data on from the bar, Restart

BUGS:
-Its a Leak... What you expect?
-% Mod may be malfunctioning. Just a image mod, we need a 1% from original framework. Anyone?

SCREENSHOTS:
Screenshot_2012-08-26-08-52-23.png
Screenshot_2012-08-26-09-14-37.png

Screenshot_2012-08-26-09-15-39.png

Screenshot_2012-08-26-10-16-49.png

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EXTRAS IF NEEDED
- Data is slow to connect on first boot and
unstable for whatever reason. If all else fails after several attempts
try to manually pick the APN from the more menu in settings.
Make sure mobile data is one before the reboot.

-Data is still a little iffy at first, play with mobile
data toggle if you get data but no connection or 1x, usually takes a minute or 2 to
fix on its own.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I hope we get an official rom soon, this isnt going to well. Another prototype ROM tho sooo :)))
Hope this version of JMOD can make it till then, thats if the leak does you well.

So i guess here it is..... its a little big but thats sense for ya... Enjoy guys

THE DOWNLOADS:
LIQUID-DESENSED36 V1.1 DOWNLOAD HERE
MIRROR: (thanks to micfai) CLICK HERE
MD5SUM:fda23fd2fca0d068e9f912a6947c17ee​

LIQUID-DESENSED36 V1.0 DOWNLOAD HERE
MD5SUM:f01e6ed34f4d10f6e03b63a4da460992

If you like my work, Feel free to donate :) CLICK HERE

Last edited:

jonah1234

May 29, 2012
Well here it is guys, a almost fully functional ICS De-sensed rom. MMS Should work fine.

Changelog for v1.0
-Build.prop Tweaks
-AOSP Music
-AOSP Gallery
-AOSP Browser
-AOSP Calendar
-AOSP Calculator
-AOSP Lockscreen
-Added Beats Audio

-Notes To/Do:

BUGS:
-GPS Not Locking for me right now? (Someone Verify)

SCREENSHOTS: COMING SOON

EXTRAS IF NEEDED

data toggle if you get data but no connection or 1x, usually takes a minute or 2 to
fix on its own.

I hope we get an official rom soon, this isnt going to well. Another prototype ROM tho sooo :)))
Hope this version of JMOD can make it till then, thats if the leak does you well.

So i guess here it is..... its a little big but thats sense for ya... Enjoy guys

THE DOWNLOADS:
MD5SUM:f01e6ed34f4d10f6e03b63a4da460992​

Thank u finally its here downloading now flash as soon as possible

Sent from my Liquid ICS HTC Thunderbolt

[SP]JESTER

Aug 1, 2009
Starkvegas
I thought desensed = rom with sense removed. American I wrong?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

.... The rom is a sense rom. Take out the sense launcher and all its spam of widgets u can start working from there. Theres only so much u can remove before it breaks. So without the launcher it isnt really sense.... I didnt just wasted
3 days of staying up to get this finally working if its to sensy for u. Dont knock it till u try it its a leak. No point in really updating it again for now. Should work

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: animez

heath2805

Sep 28, 2009
Baltimore, MD
.... The rom is a sense rom. Take out the sense launcher and all its spam of widgets u can start working from there. Theres only so much u can remove before it breaks. So without the launcher it isnt really sense.... I didnt just wasted
3 days of staying up to get this finally working if its to sensy for u. Dont knock it till u try it its a leak. No point in really updating it again for now. Should work

You'd think a simple "thank you" would be at hand. Not "this looks like sense!" I mean come on people, the man worked hard on this! Appreciate the work...

Sorry, I wasn't trying bash on your work. I was asking because I didn't know.

I tried to download it but I'll have to wait on my new isp to come out before I can test drive this baby. The way you described sense reminds me of my escapades with Rocks Viper and mysql.

[SP]JESTER

Aug 1, 2009
Starkvegas
The object was to keep the sense ui experience with a twist.. I did the same with bully and it was and still is the best 2.1 rom out. Just remove all the bloat n make it fast. Not make a aosp rom. I do those already. I dont like to copy everyone else

Reactions: tatt00l and bradg24

zx12dak

Dec 19, 2010
SW Michigan (cellular hell)
The object was to keep the sense ui experience with a twist.. I did the same with bully and it was and still is the best 2.1 rom out. Just remove all the bloat n make it fast. Not make a aosp rom. I do those already. I dont like to copy everyone else

Downloading it now... TY Jester. I'll flash it later and report in.

crashdau

Oct 15, 2005
New York
Awesome. Thank you for your tremendous effort. Downloading now and will flash to give a go. Question....are the deep sleep issues still present or were you able to kick that in the butt?

animez

Mar 20, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Google Pixel 6
Just got this set up, I've flashed the leak and a couple of other roms based on it (besides this one). Have to say that this is by far the smoothest to be based on the leak so far. Great work Jester, thanks a lot.

goldillo

Dec 26, 2010
Great Work...but i got the same problem with all roms with mms , because im not with verizon wireless im with open mobile carrier and i need to change mms url in message settings thats all greyed out to http://mms.openmobilepr.com:1981 ....maybe anyone can help me with that :):p

[SP]JESTER

Aug 1, 2009
Starkvegas
I'll tell you one thing. I've used his last as a daily driver since he got data working. Then I ask one simple question and get bashed for it. You guys can go **** yourselves. I'll just use something else from now on. :rolleyes:

I didnt say u bashed me. I replied witg a legitimate view on what my view of desensed was. I said dont knock it till u try it lol. Wat made me ill was the one or two under urs saying i suggest you put this in ur rom. Some people like the sense statusbar. Thats the one good thing they sort of can do right

[SP]JESTER

Aug 1, 2009
Starkvegas
Great Work...but i got the same problem with all roms with mms , because im not with verizon wireless im with open mobile carrier and i need to change mms url in message settings thats all greyed out to http://mms.openmobilepr.com:1981 ....maybe anyone can help me with that :):p

Well as of now i cant really decompile anything like that i dont beleive i know a few failed on me. Apktool isn't up to date on latest leaks or really anything... Lol its weird it lets u see it. Can u not jus go make a new apn n it see it then?

Sorry about out that. The last line was a bit hasty. My problem isn't with you its a theme little know it all that tend to smart off or kiss ass at every turn.

Edit : if it makes you feel better I spent 3 weeks working on a 20 node super computer cluster for college using Rocks Viper for the software Foundation. The first run didn't work, there were broken features. We attempted to fix them by updating mysql. As it turns a out mysql is so deeply rooted into Rocks Viper that it was practically part of the OS. Our second attempt was installing layer for layer what made up Rocks. CentOS, ganglia, wordpress, mysql, etc. That didn't work either. Trust me, I know you're pain with sense.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Changelog for v1.0
    -Build.prop Tweaks
    -AOSP Music
    -AOSP Gallery
    -AOSP Browser
    -AOSP Calendar
    -AOSP Calculator
    -AOSP Lockscreen
    -Added Beats Audio

Changlog for V1.1
    -MOD/Removed GPS Icon Thats always in the way
    -Fixed GPS File with custom URL's from The GPS Fix
    -Fixed Beats AUDIO Sounds not working correctly
    -Fixed/Added AOSP Live Wallpapers
    -Debloated more uneeded stuff

-Notes To/Do:

BUGS:
    -% Mod may be malfunctioning. Just a image mod, we need a 1% from original framework. Anyone?

SCREENSHOTS:
    Screenshot_2012-08-26-08-52-23.png
    Screenshot_2012-08-26-09-14-37.png

Screenshot_2012-08-26-09-15-39.png

Screenshot_2012-08-26-10-16-49.png

EXTRAS IF NEEDED

fix on its own.

THE DOWNLOADS:
    LIQUID-DESENSED36 V1.1 DOWNLOAD HERE
    MIRROR: (thanks to micfai) CLICK HERE
    MD5SUM:fda23fd2fca0d068e9f912a6947c17ee​

MD5SUM:f01e6ed34f4d10f6e03b63a4da460992

If you like my work, Feel free to donate :) CLICK HERE
    Hold on, climbing on a soapbox here,
    Okay, I'm up,
    I'm not a dev or a mod or anything, just a guy, like most of you benefiting from everyone else's work.
    On another thread in this forum, the accusations started to fly fast and furious about devs sharing work. I totally get it. In the big leagues, it's all about intellectual property rights. Here, it's hard work and pride.
    I just want to point out that on another forum, KDB424 worked on a Desensed ICS leak. He worked hard on it and it has its benefits.
    And then, Liquid and Jester came up with this Desensed version and one of KDB424's last posts on the other forum was that he recommended this rom and was going to us it as his daily driver until another leak came out.

I'm not a "stop and smell the roses kind of guy" but every once in a while good things happen and people share and acknowledge each other and cooperate.

Kudos to KDB for not letting his ego get in the way and promoting someone else's work.

Just thought it had to be said.

Carry on
    \end rant.

Im not sure if you are going against me on this or what but this is what i have to say if it was and to anyone thats against me and liquid for whatever reason. Maybe this will change ur mind. If not then this is just my rant in general of why im so mad at everything right now. So if you think im just implying you, im sorry but im not so dont take it the wrong way, just my view on this community.

These *rants* are exactly why every other dev bailed on the bolt. No one has a ego here. Im part of team liquid yea sure.. That does not mean that we are the best or whatever you are trying to imply. Its just a team name... I acknowledge he was helping us no one said he didn't. We realized some miss-communication was going on way before this little rant. 3 days of no sleep and 4 roms later will make you read things a little differently. "And Then, liquid and Jester came up with this Desensed version" What are you trying to say here? Its built of of the leak, there's only so much to work with and i clearly state i used bamfs rom, not afraid to show i use other peoples work as a base.

// General Statement

But anywaysliquid had no part in this rom. Just because liquid is in the title doesnt mean anything. Im part of LiquidSmooth, So my object is to make everything i build live up to that name. You win some you lose some, its like a car lot. Some like the shiney sports car, others like the nice looking tough truck. Personal preference. If everyone was making cookie cutter rom's we might as well all go buy iPhones. Just trying to give people a different approach at things. I could of bailed and just started working on my Bionic (which i got for free) or another device like those other devs did with your *donations*, but no i said i was going to work on the bolt, said i was going to get data working, and i damn well think i did both. We didnt get any type of recognition/news saying that me and liquid got data, THAT HAS HAD ME PISSED OFF FOR DAYS. But when Team BAMF releases this shady ass unstable build, the world flips over AND ITS PLASTERED EVERYWHERE. But yet we still swallow our dignity and keep pushing with pride knowing that we did that ourselves without a leak. We could of just said **** it and walked away. I'm the only reason you guys got the AOSP liquid with data. Because i pushed liquid into coming back, but this community is so much more ****ed up than any other one ive been in. Just try to give people a nice thing and only like 3 people have said thanks. We share our work, and get nothing for it. Just want you people to realize that

Sorry just angered at people. If i took something wrong i usually catch it and appologize. Im real easy to work with, i like sharing thats what "Innovates things". Not singling anyone out here just a general statement below a certain point.
    http://rootzwiki.com/topic/32916-rom-mecha-ics-leak-desensed/

I found (not made) a mod that removes the sense tap bar and settings, and replaces them with AOSP. I'd suggest checking it out. It flashes right over. You could obviously include it if you wanted, please don't credit me though.

Hold on, climbing on a soapbox here,
    Okay, I'm up,
    I'm not a dev or a mod or anything, just a guy, like most of you benefiting from everyone else's work.
    On another thread in this forum, the accusations started to fly fast and furious about devs sharing work. I totally get it. In the big leagues, it's all about intellectual property rights. Here, it's hard work and pride.
    I just want to point out that on another forum, KDB424 worked on a Desensed ICS leak. He worked hard on it and it has its benefits.
    And then, Liquid and Jester came up with this Desensed version and one of KDB424's last posts on the other forum was that he recommended this rom and was going to us it as his daily driver until another leak came out.

I'm not a "stop and smell the roses kind of guy" but every once in a while good things happen and people share and acknowledge each other and cooperate.

Kudos to KDB for not letting his ego get in the way and promoting someone else's work.

Just thought it had to be said.

Carry on
    \end rant.

You'd think a simple "thank you" would be at hand. Not "this looks like sense!" I mean come on people, the man worked hard on this! Appreciate the work...

1.1 on the way with beats audio fix and gps fix. My wifi works fine on my bolt but the 4g radio is a ****ter. Youll read about it soon