[GAPPS 4.4] Stripped GAPPS for Android 4.4 [UPDATED]

Search This thread

v_superuser

Jan 3, 2013
Jammu
GAPPS for Android 4.4

Hey,
Here is a flashable zip of GAPPS to use with ROMs that have got Android version 4.4, currently CM 11 ! These GAPPS are stripped particularly to use with HTC Pico !

Download Here

Files included:
Code:
- GmsCore.apk
- GoogleBackupTransport.apk
- GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk
- GoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apk
- GoogleFeedback.apk
- GoogleLoginService.apk
- GooglePartnerSetup.apk
- GoogleServicesFramework.apk
- Phonesky.apk
- SetupWizard.apk

AND AND AND.... After flashing work and setting up your device, install this: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ceaxcdb62bio9cy/PrebuiltGmsCore.apk !! People getting "Sign-In" errors, won't get that! :D

Last edited:

Anix99

Aug 7, 2013
i flashed this gapps on cm11 beta1, i m unable to login in play store!!! i m using wifi and it is saying that "there was a problem connecting with google servers try again later":crying:

v_superuser

Jan 3, 2013
Jammu
Reactions: FiVlaskCZ

arpitmehta2

Oct 9, 2013
How to use art.. Can anyone tell me what steps to perform pls

Sent from my Explorer A310e using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

gopi159

Dec 8, 2004
Chennai
Can u add bookmarks sync apk in the gapps plz. So that book marks gets sync with Google account

Sent from my Explorer A310e using xda app-developers app

aditi_superuser

Apr 24, 2014
APK file worked for signing into playstore

THANKS A MILLION!! ... i couldnt sign-in to playstore ... the apk file u attached worked for tht ... !!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GAPPS for Android 4.4

Hey,
    Here is a flashable zip of GAPPS to use with ROMs that have got Android version 4.4, currently CM 11 ! These GAPPS are stripped particularly to use with HTC Pico !

Download Here

Files included:
    Code:
    - GmsCore.apk
    - GoogleBackupTransport.apk
    - GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk
    - GoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apk
    - GoogleFeedback.apk
    - GoogleLoginService.apk
    - GooglePartnerSetup.apk
    - GoogleServicesFramework.apk
    - Phonesky.apk
    - SetupWizard.apk

AND AND AND.... After flashing work and setting up your device, install this: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ceaxcdb62bio9cy/PrebuiltGmsCore.apk !! People getting "Sign-In" errors, won't get that! :D
    I can't add Google Account... :confused:

i flashed this gapps on cm11 beta1, i m unable to login in play store!!! i m using wifi and it is saying that "there was a problem connecting with google servers try again later":crying:

Remove few apps from ROM zip. It will work after that, because of low system memory of our PICO! :D :cowboy:
    Can u add bookmarks sync apk in the gapps plz. So that book marks gets sync with Google account

If adding apps was possible, I could, but please understand, Pico has a small system partition, and that's why 'Stripped' GApps were made! :D