Official CyanogenMod 11.0 M1 (Android 4.4 Kitkat) now available for the Nexus 10!

Search This thread

lynnux

Jun 4, 2013
Today's nightly reverted back to the tablet-friendly dual-pane in Settings. Great. Just when I'd gotten used to the single pane. :)

Sent from my Nexus 10

ChrisAstro

May 28, 2012
El Sobrante
That's great! Please report the bugs and problems here! No clue on where to see those anywhere!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app

hinxman

Jun 4, 2012
Austin TX
The last two nightlife, I noticed that the usable space on both the home screen and bottom icon bar have shrunk. Before 12/12 I could get 9 icons including the menu icon on the bottom bar, now can only get 7

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Reactions: whoamigriffiths

Gvdn

Jan 23, 2011
The last two nightlife, I noticed that the usable space on both the home screen and bottom icon bar have shrunk. Before 12/12 I could get 9 icons including the menu icon on the bottom bar, now can only get 7

Having same issue. I also lost camera and gallery in app drawer. Found the apk in system/app but even trying to install clicking on them says installation failed.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

lilbigdude1

Dec 8, 2010
Florida
Having same issue. I also lost camera and gallery in app drawer. Found the apk in system/app but even trying to install clicking on them says installation failed.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

You have to go in and delete the old files and install the apps, mine did the same thing and that's what fixed my issue.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jodvova

Oct 2, 2012
London
Can anyone explain how to make Camera and Gallery from PA gapps work ?

I'm running Dec 21 CM11 nightly and flashed latest "Google stock package" PA gapps.

Initially I didn't find them in apps drawer because I had runtime set to Dalvik, but after changing it to ART, I do see the apps, but I cannot start them. They immediately fail with "Unfortunately, gallery stopped working" error.

Anyone?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda app-developers app

lilbigdude1

Dec 8, 2010
Florida

I'm running Dec 21 CM11 nightly and flashed latest "Google stock package" PA gapps.

Initially I didn't find them in apps drawer because I had runtime set to Dalvik, but after changing it to ART, I do see the apps, but I cannot start them. They immediately fail with "Unfortunately, gallery stopped working" error.

Anyone?

The only way that I've gotten them to work is to run "SD maid" and install them separately. I know its not the best answer but it works for now.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Gvdn

Jan 23, 2011

Anyone?

Flash Famigo Apps. You will have both back.

Reactions: lvnatic

mastahdeano

Nov 2, 2013
my keyboard won't work after flashing

Using a Google Nexus 10 / manta

Coming from buttered unicorns (awesome) to cm 11 12/26 nightlies I did a data wipe, then cache wipe, flashed cm then flashed gapps... I'm not capable of posting in the cm11 discussion so....

The opening screen comes up then error messages... One of which being my keyboard has stopped working... Can't really do much like that... Help? I'm kind of a noob but I can handle my self okay.

Last edited:

newellj79

Jan 2, 2011
OnePlus 8
Using a Google Nexus 10 / manta

Coming from buttered unicorns (awesome) to cm 11 12/26 nightlies I did a data wipe, then cache wipe, flashed cm then flashed gapps... I'm not capable of posting in the cm11 discussion so....

The opening screen comes up then error messages... One of which being my keyboard has stopped working... Can't really do much like that... Help? I'm kind of a noob but I can handle my self okay.

Are you sure you flashed 4.4 gapps?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

mastahdeano

Nov 2, 2013
you got it

Are you sure you flashed 4.4 gapps?

I guess I didn't. I just followed the given link for stock gapps and it says 4.3 but I figured they were compatible or why else would it be there. I flashed PA 4.4 gapps this time and I'm running smooth.... CM 11 12\26

Seems to be missing some things I liked about ButteredUnicorns, the aroma installer was a unique but I can live without it, however I will definitely miss having the nav and notifications bars combined at the bottom. This is definitely smoother though by a noticeable amount. Well see how the battery holds up. Thanks for the help.

wian

Dec 10, 2005
I'm considering switching to CM11. How is battery life with CM11 vs stock?

jlvlawrence

Dec 29, 2011
Lawrence
Is anybody else getting random reboots on the two most recent nightlies? They occur while the tablet is just setting idle. I tried to get a last_kmsg, but noting turned up in it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just dirty flashed it with CWM 6.0.4. No problems at all!

But the USB otg doesn't work. Anyone tried it already?

Clean install with TWRP 2.6.3.1. and Gapps Standard 4.4 signed.
    StickMount doesn't work, Nexus Media Importer OK, and Flash player OK with Dolphin.
    Let's see battery life.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
    Using Art, Titanium backup and Nexus Media Importer don't work :thumbdown:

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

TIBU was updated to support ART and it worked on my HTC One on the 12/7 Nightly

Use banks gapps

This is a Gapps issue I'm pretty sure.

Check out "Famigo GApps and Remover Tool" its what every Gapps package should be as it caters to all user preferences and its 4.4+ compatible.

Anyone?

Flash Famigo Apps. You will have both back.