[Q][HELP] Issues after installing custom ROM

Search This thread

hyamzy

Apr 30, 2014
Hi everyone, could use some help with my One M7.

EDIT: Okay, i got passed the initial problem! I had to go into recovery and mount /system and everything. I can get into the phone again, however it's continuing to reboot every 2 minutes without warning.

After updating to the stock 4.4.2 my phone became more or less un-usable (no network, constant rebooting, dialer crashing at startup) so I unlocked my phone, installed TWRP and attempted to install a custom 4.3 ROM however it got stuck in a bootloop and corrupted my TWRP.

I can't use TWRP because none of the versions work, they all send me into a bootloop so I'm using ClockWork Mod.

After much frustration I managed to adb push a stock rom onto my phone and install that through CWM. After installing the new ROM i wiped system cache, dalvik cache and wiped all data, all good so far. I rebooted the phone and it started initializing the Android OS and shows me the lock screen. At this point I'm over the moon! However I go to unlock the phone and I'm greeted by the white HTC splash screen. Unfortunately this is as far as I've gotten. The phone just constantly reboots itself every 2 minutes and gets to the same point.

Does anybody know of any workarounds?

Much appreciated, you'll make my week if you can help me.

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.56.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.25.3263.21
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 4.19.401.11
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: ---------------------------
(bootloader) imei: --------------------------
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064