[Q] Battery Life - Is This Normal?

Search This thread

Wutang200

Jul 14, 2011
Manchester
Just wanted to query if my battery life is normal or not.

I charged it to 100% last night (phone turned off whilst charging) at around midnight then went to bed after turning it on.

This morning I spent 5 minutes on Twitter and checked my notifications which took me around 1 minute.

My battery is currently at 73%. Wondering if this is normal or not?

In regards to my settings:

My GPS is set to Battery Saver
Assist features are turned off apart from Sleeping Mode
Brightness is always at the lowest setting
Bluetooth, NFC, Data, etc all off as normal

WiFi and Sync are always on and never turned off unless I'm away from my access point.

All notifications are turned off apart from SMS & Email.

The only other app that is always running is Power Toggles which gives a battery percentage indicator in my status bar and a bunch of toggle options accessible from my notification bar. Could this be sapping my battery life?

Wutang200

Jul 14, 2011
Manchester
Just noticed Google Location Reporting was turned on. I've turned it off to see if it helps give me better battery.

Also I installed QualComm Battery Guru a few days ago but it's not made much difference so far.

D

Darth

First, battery guru will waste more battery life than it saves. Trust me.

Second, we need meaningful screen shots to help....personally I think gsam is the easiest to use. Make sure you run a long discharge before doing screen shots....like 100% to like 10.

Third, you'll get more attention in this thread......

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2418077

Get those screen shots and post in the above thread. Lots of people active in it. Also, read through the thread a bit...start on last page and read backwards a bit. Tonnes of great info and tips in it.

Good luck! ;)

Wutang200

Jul 14, 2011
Manchester
Thanks I've now taken Battery Guru off.

Will get screenshots up once my battery hits around the 10% mark.

It's currently on 48% and I've not done much with it.