[Q] super noob at rooting SM-n9005

Search This thread

suffer178

Jan 20, 2014
Recovery is not Seandroid Enforcing

Hello all Xda members, I think I need some help with rooting Galaxy Note 3 because I am having some problems which makes me very very sick :( While everybody with this phone root easily I am stuck at the start screen and it does not boot.In this screen It says

RECOVERY BOOTING...
RECOVERY IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING
Set Warranty Bit: recovery

I've used Odin 1.85 to CF Auto Root this device. It says "PASS" on the program , but after the device stucks on the screen I mentioned above .It does not boot after that ; nothing loads too.

I really need someone to save me from this .

:crying::crying::crying:

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York

Hello all Xda members, I think I need some help with rooting Galaxy Note 3 because I am having some problems which makes me very very sick :( While everybody with this phone root easily I am stuck at the start screen and it does not boot.In this screen It says

RECOVERY BOOTING...

I've used Odin 1.85 to CF Auto Root this device. It says "PASS" on the program , but after the device stucks on the screen I mentioned above .It does not boot after that ; nothing loads too.

Recovery is not Seandroid Enforcing is normal.

Take your battery out and try to get into recovery, then reboot. If not just reflash CF auto root again...make sure you have the right version also, the latest one is for Kitkat not jelly bean!!

And learn your lesson too... READ before you mess around with your device...especially if you are gonna post about being upset and sick due to your own error :rolleyes:

EDIT: PS Read THIS

Reactions: suffer178

x3PoohBear

Jan 13, 2014

RECOVERY BOOTING...

When u flash the auto root, try unticking auto reboot. Then manually reboot when they say restart on odin

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

qbix08

Dec 18, 2011
Birmingham
Also make sure you have the right version of CF Auto Root. I had the same problem but realised I downloaded the version that only works on 4.4 bootloaders.

suffer178

Jan 20, 2014
thanks for all your reply. my apologies for posting this into wrong section

ive done all of your suggestions. but im still stuck on the seandroid recovery again. or am i missing something?

i hope someone will help me. thanks..

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York

ive done all of your suggestions. but im still stuck on the seandroid recovery again. or am i missing something?

SEAndroid recovery will stay as long as you have rooted/installed a custom recovery. It is nothing at all to worry about.. Want rid of it? flash stock no root, no custom recovery. Back to 100% Official status again.

I just dropped the HERP A DERP DOH!

--

Double check you have the right CF, untick Auto-reboot in ODIN (Use 1.85) - Run it, then once it goes to PASS in ODIN, reboot your device manually

Last edited:

x3PoohBear

Jan 13, 2014

Try flashing stock firmware. Make sure correct one. Then if can bootup. Flash custom recovery first instead of rooting. See if able to enter recovery mode. If can then proceed to install auto root , using the manual reboot method. If it fails reflash autoroot again.

shadi_sfm

Sep 14, 2011
Try flashing stock firmware. Make sure correct one. Then if can bootup. Flash custom recovery first instead of rooting. See if able to enter recovery mode. If can then proceed to install auto root , using the manual reboot method. If it fails reflash autoroot again.

I had the same problem and tried many recovery files outthere til finally i restored the phone, i am not an expert to be honest but i did all the steps above and i always end up in " Recovery is not Seandroid Enforcing"

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

RECOVERY BOOTING...

Recovery is not Seandroid Enforcing is normal.

Take your battery out and try to get into recovery, then reboot. If not just reflash CF auto root again...make sure you have the right version also, the latest one is for Kitkat not jelly bean!!

And learn your lesson too... READ before you mess around with your device...especially if you are gonna post about being upset and sick due to your own error :rolleyes:

EDIT: PS Read THIS

RECOVERY BOOTING...

When u flash the auto root, try unticking auto reboot. Then manually reboot when they say restart on odin

Also make sure you have the right version of CF Auto Root. I had the same problem but realised I downloaded the version that only works on 4.4 bootloaders.