[Q] Nandroid backup cwm base of jellybean 4.1 or ics 4.0.3

Search This thread

maulik90

Nov 27, 2013
I just want to downgrade my phone from 4.2.2 to 4.1 or 4.0.3 so please provide me nandroid backup cwm base for the same...
Thank you....

and313

Nov 2, 2010
Google Pixel 5
A question goes under questions. To install 4.1 you need hboot 1.3x or lower. Then search for an ruu. If you want sense

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

maulik90

Nov 27, 2013
So i want that link of nandroid backup cwm base so ill try with new hboot and if you have any idea about ruu of htc_38 then please tell me...
Thank you....

Sent from my HTC One X

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
I've had 4.1 work on the new hboot so it should be no problem. all you need is a backup from the thread around here with all the backups for your cid

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

That will never work..
And if yes...then I will get back renovate final 4 because of the awesome battery life and sound mod *_*

Gesendet von meinem One X mit Tapatalk

That will never work..
And if yes...then I will get back renovate final 4 because of the awesome battery life and sound mod *_*

Gesendet von meinem One X mit Tapatalk

what i mean was a 4.1.1 stock rom. i updated to 4.2.2 but forgot to take a backup before i installed cm10.2. i didn't have a backup of 4.1.1 either but i download the nandroid backup for my cid and restored it fine through philz. mobile data was working and i was getting full bars at home so everything was fine but i didn't bother trying to call someone. i downloaded the update, kept a copy of the ota zip then updated again and all was good.

maulik90

Nov 27, 2013
So i want nandroid backup for cid : htc_038, so i can downgrade my phone to android 4.1.1
Please provide me link for the same...
Thank you...

Sent from my HTC One X

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
So i want nandroid backup for cid : htc_038, so i can downgrade my phone to android 4.1.1
Please provide me link for the same...
Thank you...

Sent from my HTC One X

which hboot? and if you are able just to read a little bit, you would see that there are some threads with nandroid backups!! ;) and if you are having an hboot as high as 1.7x or higher it wont work...it could work but would fail someday...