build (blazn 2.2.2)

Search This thread

mmimlav

Sep 2, 2009
Hi and thanx for the good job with this build. I have a few question about key mapping. When my phone is locked i can press "home button" to unlock it. It's a problem for me because I always have the phone in my pocket and it can be unlocked easily.

Is there a way to disabled this action?

edit: I would add that I got a deep sleep during the afternoon and the phone was quite hot.

Thanx

Last edited:

warfae

Oct 26, 2010
when i see first page after android start works i can't do anything becouse my touch screen don't work and after 2 mins trying to "touch the android to begin" my blackstone freez ;/

my startup.txt

set ramsize 0x10000000
set ramaddr 0x10000000
set mtype 2030
set KERNEL zImage
set initrd initrd.gz
set cmdline "lcd.density=240 msmvkeyb_toggle=off msm_blackstone_pad.vibrate=1 board-blackstone.is_gsm=0 force_cdma=0 acpuclock.oc_freq_khz=620000 gsensor_axis=-2,-1,3 msmsdcc_1bit msmsdcc_fmax=14000000 msmsdcc_nopwrsave"
boot

i'm using:
modules-2.6.27.46-01258-gf9e4956.tar.gz

what can be wrong?/

Last edited:

BlackRainX

Aug 13, 2010
Šaľa
www.facebook.com
when i see first page after android start works i can't do anything becouse my touch screen don't work and after 2 mins trying to "touch the android to begin" my blackstone freez ;/

my startup.txt

set ramsize 0x10000000
set ramaddr 0x10000000
set mtype 2030
set KERNEL zImage
set initrd initrd.gz
set cmdline "lcd.density=240 msmvkeyb_toggle=off msm_blackstone_pad.vibrate=1 board-blackstone.is_gsm=0 force_cdma=0 acpuclock.oc_freq_khz=620000 gsensor_axis=-2,-1,3 msmsdcc_1bit msmsdcc_fmax=14000000 msmsdcc_nopwrsave"
boot

i'm using:
modules-2.6.27.46-01258-gf9e4956.tar.gz

what can be wrong?/

Guy download an kernel 1278... and you need to fix your startup + boot first without sim and disable data after.. turn off phone get sim back and boot into winmo and bootagain android

your startup will look like this :
set ramsize 0x10000000
set ramaddr 0x10000000
set mtype 2030
set KERNEL zImage
set initrd initrd.gz
set cmdline "lcd.density=240 msmvkeyb_toggle=off msm_blackstone_pad.vibrate=1 force_cdma=0 acpuclock.oc_freq_khz=620000 gsensor_axis=-2,-1,3 msmsdcc_1bit msmsdcc_fmax=14000000 msmsdcc_nopwrsave"
boot

tsalta

Dec 25, 2008
London
Hello guys i have question and problem with this blazn 2.2.2 i try to run it and always it stuck on XDANDROID animation and that its.. i try few times waiting around 15 even 20 minutes the Android do not start.. only stay in the XDANDROID animation, all seems to be loaded good no error at all i dont know what im missing for this reason im uploading the files i use... please tell me what i need to edit or put to run this android version on my Blackstone.
I put all this files inside the ROOT of my SD Card like i do always after i run Haret everything its normal etc and just stuck on the XDANDROID animation so i guess i missed something?!

Thank you in advance

http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/73240968/file.html

Edit: Im waiting the Official Release for Blackstone Tiad8 say.. ETA after 2 hrs :) will try it with Sure!!!

Last edited:

Android*XDA

Jan 18, 2010
Bucharest
For Android blazn_2011.04.06 from tiad8

Hello guys i have question and problem with this blazn 2.2.2 i try to run it and always it stuck on XDANDROID animation and that its.. i try few times waiting around 15 even 20 minutes the Android do not start.. only stay in the XDANDROID animation, all seems to be loaded good no error at all i dont know what im missing for this reason im uploading the files i use... please tell me what i need to edit or put to run this android version on my Blackstone.
I put all this files inside the ROOT of my SD Card like i do always after i run Haret everything its normal etc and just stuck on the XDANDROID animation so i guess i missed something?!

Thank you in advance

Edit: Im waiting the Official Release for Blackstone Tiad8 say.. ETA after 2 hrs :) will try it with Sure!!!

I use this (is in atachament ) and is working ;)
put all Android from blazn_2011.04.06 and insert ts-calibration and Startup.txt, after instal android,and is not work just copy modules Black100 and zImage in folder with Haret

Good Luck !

Attachments

• STARTUP.TXT
    280 bytes · Views: 371
  • BLAC100-kernel-modules-2011-03-08-1299596171.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 415
  • ts-calibration.zip
    164 bytes · Views: 277
Reactions: asher_p9 and Qrek

tsalta

Dec 25, 2008
London
put all Android from blazn_2011.04.06 and insert ts-calibration and Startup.txt, after instal android,and is not work just copy modules Black100 and zImage in folder with Haret

Good Luck !

still the same
will wait to try after few minutes the official release

root

Oct 10, 2006
Google Pixel 7
Oh well, reboots after running harret. Well this is somehow just a usual experience of android on blackstone - something critical doesnt work, well with this one nothing works. Can someone help me out?

elf341

Sep 16, 2008
Bangkok
Clock slow than normal

I try this and found the clock slower than normal. (I compare between touch hd-android and touch elfin-WM) First I set the clock at the same time, after one day HD time slow than elfin.

paul-ac

Jan 31, 2009
Oppenheim
Hi guys,
im trying now to install this build into ext2 partition, but im absolut newbe.
What i have to write into startup.txt? Ext2 partition i have done on my sd card.

redoano

Jun 15, 2008
Ankara
At last, the most stable one for me to use daily :) Even it works faster than windows :D The only problem for me is battery life. I hope we will have a nand version soon and it will be no problem then.. Thanks everybody working on this, THANKSSS :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    tiad8 just released blazn 2.2.2

very smooth. OMG VERY STABLE:D:D

the best build for my blackstone. check it out

http://tiad8.com/showthread.php?t=1
    For Android blazn_2011.04.06 from tiad8

Thank you in advance

Good Luck !
    hi

Soon will be Avalible even more super fast and stability in the new Blazn 2.2.2

With Battery improvment, Faster SD card and alot other things.

Chek out this if you wana try it for yourself.

http://www.tiad8.com/showthread.php?t=38

i have with every android same problem,with sim card its freezing,and shuting down,,,without works fine?! any solution? thanks;)