New release version 1.21 1-click cleaner (no need to root)

Search This thread

jamere

Mar 6, 2009
tulsa
2 .Uninstall application

Will this app actually uninstall T-Bolt bloatware/crapware??? Sounds too good to be true. Has anyone tried to uninstall an app??? Here's hoping. :rolleyes:

Many kudo's to the developer, if this app works!!!

Cobra302

Oct 16, 2007
will this harm my phone at all? is there any possiblilty of deleting cache that i need to have??

caotiantupi

Dec 31, 2010
What happens when you click the center button? Does this clear all four individual sections? I didn't want to delete my messages and history at the moment so I didn't use that center button fearing it will also clear those sections.:p

Don’t worry about the center button. It only clears all cache files, it will not clear messages and history.
Thank you!

caotiantupi

Dec 31, 2010
Thank you all for your feedback for the new version. we have fixed those problems and if you have any more advice and problems, don't hesitate to contact me.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1-click cleaner cleans cache files, SMS, browsing history, calling records and SD card files to free more space for your smartphone. Easy, quick, and effective. No root permission required! Good privacy guard.

Version 1.21 new release updates:

1 Add junk files filtering, useful junk files will not be deleted.
    2 Add detailed sorts in calls.
    3 Perfect History cleaning.
    4 Optimize UI design, more easy to use.
    5 Optimize some details.

1.jpg 2.jpg
    3.jpg 4.jpg

Is your mobile phone’s running speed becoming slower and slower? Are you suffering from it?
    Do you know why your mobile phone is not as fast as before? Want to solve the problem to let your mobile phone run as fast as it could be?
    The reason is that your mobile phone is getting more and more cache files! Cache files produced in Android market, Brower, Email, Twitter, Facebook and so on. What you need to do is to remove those cache files to get more available storage space to speed up running speed.

View attachment 590902 View attachment 590903
    View attachment 590904 View attachment 590905

1-click cleaner enables you:
    1.One click to clear all cache
    2 .Uninstall application
    3. Show application details
    4. One click to clear data
    5. Move apps to SD card to get more space
    6. Force stop running application
    7.Support multiple languages: Korean Japanese French German Italian Spanish Russian

What’s more: You can also clear SMS!
    1.Delete SMS by all SMS, contact SMS, or unknown SMS
    2.One click to clear all SMS
    3.Select specified message to delete

Without root permissions, good privacy guard.

Recent changes:
    1. New interface design, better UI , clover pattern which is more easy to use.
    2. Add Deep clear. Clear useless files in SD card and useless files when uninstall apps.
    3. Add History clear. Clear browsing history and calling records.
    4 .Add “Clear all” button in main interface.

If you have any advice, feel free to contact me at opda.team@gmail.com.

Thank you all for your suopport!!!

Download here:View attachment ClearMasterBetter1.21.apk
    whoa man, you are fast in releasing applications! this one is good too :)

I just found this forum is so great, so I release some of my apps immediately.

Thank you for your support very much!!!
    Very handy! Thanks! :)