[Q] [HELP] I need ROM JB 4.2 for Pantech Burst 9070

Search This thread

pantech_9070

Dec 31, 2012
Hello everyone, I have a Pantech Burst 9070 with Ice Cream 4 am root and I have installed the clockwork recovery, and I made a backup with ROM Manager.

Now I need to get a set JellyBeans ROM on my cell. If anyone knows of any ROM stable and reliable, please share the link to download and install.

Also I have two questions:
1. If I install JB, I will miss the release of the sim?
2. If you do not like JB, I can go back to the recovery of IC I made with ROM Manager?

Thank you! for their help :D

bahehs

Oct 30, 2010
Here you can restore this in CWM:http://www.4shared.com/get/ugTBX-X7/android_42_update_for_ATT_Pant.html
It is a back up, so restore in CWM
OFFICEal POST: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=36443320
Hey guys i have managed to make a rom of android 4.2 for the pantech burst but its not fully android 4.2 jellybean read full description carefully..

100% Tested and working.
Improvements:
Increased Battery Life.
Zoomable Screen.
3d Menu.
4.2 camera (Photosphere not working yet)

Working:
wifi,bluetooth,and all the system apps are working vey well.

Not working:
Photosphere, Android 4.2 Lockscreen And google Now.
These things will be fixed when i will give the next updated!!

Hey guys,
i have posted a link for downloading the jellybean android 4.2.1 rom for the pantech burst.
PLEASE READ CAEFULLY:

extract and copy all the files to your phones sd card.
go to cwm recovery and choose backup and restore
choose restore
select this file
flash then reboot its done.

PLEASE DONATE HERE:hitsunmodi@gmail.com

after installing every application you need to restart the launcher you can force close it this will be fixed soon.

I have tested this rom before posting the link.
i am not a developer but i like doing these things as a passion. recently my brother had came for a stay to our house and he had brought this one of the best devices.
he had came just for 6 days and in 6 days we had rooted this phone and installed android 4.0 and were even able to make android 4.2 or this phone.this rom isnt fully android 4.2 jellybean you can say that it is mixed functions of kagedmod and android 4.2 jellybean but its still jellybean.

the photosphere is not working soon i will post an update with the photosphere working and as he was only for 6 days i was not able to make the android 4.2 lockscreen so the default lockscreens are present but still i was able to make a home screen like nexus 4 (Fully Zoomable) and 3d. i have made a lockscreen which has similar features as the lockscreen of android 4.2 but its not exactly as same as android 4.2 this is a different 3d version maybe you people like this.

I am currently 14 years old i love making these these things for android as a passion so i do but still i cant do this perfectly as i myself do not have a phone and use my relatives phone who agree and want to root ie install custom roms in their phones.

I too want to have a high end phone like you guys but my father is not able to buy me one but it would be greatful if i can recieve some donations. kindly donate if you like this rom.i always had a dream of buying a high end smartphone but my father cant buy me one. Donations from you guys can help me a lot.

PLEASE DONATE HERE:hitsunmodi@gmail.com

i will give the update of this rom as soon as i make one.
Guess have to wait for my brother to come again

SOME SCREENSHOTS ARE ATTACHED KINDLY CHECK.THE WIDGETS APPEAR SMALL DUE TO ZOOMABLE HOMESCREEN YOU CAN ZOOM IN AND ZOOOM OUT TO MANAGE THE SIZES.

as currently i cannot post links on xda as i havent posted 0 posts yet so the link for the dwonload is in the barcode...

yesbhavin

Jan 29, 2014
error

i have install 4.1 cyanogen but when recive calls it has error like : unfortunaty the proccess.phone.com has stop working & i lost calls. my network lost for 5-6 min then i can get phone call log. i try to restore 4.2 update but it shows only md5 error. pls help me

pantech_9070

Dec 31, 2012
I using
pa_presto-2.57.6-20130502-022111-Utacka

This ROM is cool

Enviado desde mi PantechP9070 usando Tapatalk 2