• DrBhokali ROM

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • MIUI

Votes: 10 7.4%

• Total voters
Search This thread

rohit297

Jul 19, 2011
Re: [MMX A110] Micromax A110 Jellybean update!

yupp..thats me :) ..

one help needed.., any app could change dpi in this rom ?... i wanted it to be 190 ... tried som apps from playstore..nothng changed dpi on reboot! ..and will the gps patches work ? ... i couldnt find gps.conf in /etc

I changed the dpi with density changer app, it worked for me, if it did not for you then go for lcd density modder app from playstore, it will definitely help you, btw there isn't any issues with gps in this rom, for me the gps is better than stock v2 so don't need to change the gps. Conf file.

Plzz hit thanks if helped

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

drsooraj

Dec 8, 2012
Thrissur
I changed the dpi with density changer app, it worked for me, if it did not for you then go for lcd density modder app from playstore, it will definitely help you, btw there isn't any issues with gps in this rom, for me the gps is better than stock v2 so don't need to change the gps. Conf file.

Plzz hit thanks if helped

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

thanks :) ..density changer worked. i hadnt dwnloded that because playstore showd name of the app with some chinese.. ! lcd density modder app didnot work fr me..

vinz89

Jul 29, 2010
T2 working cool,
no issue for signal or wifi as of now
gps seems to be fine, will check and update tomorrow after testing navigation

Edit:
MUSIC player not working. Also poweramp not working...

Last edited:

talk2roshan

Feb 7, 2013
New Delhi
Can we get JB 4.1.2

Tried Mobistel Cynus T2 JB Rom.. Not much change in UI.. so bit disappointed.. Want to try out Ulefone Star N9776 JB 4.1.1 rom. Just a couple of questions:

1. Is it required to replace boot.img of N9776 JB rom with the one from T2 rom?
2. Can we simply copy modem.img from V2 rom and replace it in the existing N9776 JB rom and then flash the same? Will it work?

The UI of N9776 looks good.. are there any known issues...

This is my first post on xda.. Hope, someday I will engage myself with creating custom roms! cheers to I, me aur main :p (A hindi movie name btw)

droid255

Sep 23, 2012
kolkata

Just see previous posts i have posted step by step method to install cwm and rooting method

Sent from my Cynus T2 using xda app-developers app

pradipsoman

Jun 20, 2011
Thrissur
Awesome battery!

This is the best thing I have noted after flashing J.B.

After a full charge, Battery shows 100% even after the cable is removed! And even after 2 hours in idle state the battery is still at 100%!!! Only Cell standby and Phone idle show to be consuming battery..No other crap as was there in the ICS ROM shows :)

pradeepjoshua

Feb 27, 2012
Chennai

Under sim management there is an option to view sim contacts but it doesn't work...was it the same in v2 ics rom

chandresh9

Jan 31, 2013
HELP

Dear Sir
I am using jmp 1.5
Now when I try to update to new cynus t2 jelly bean rom update from stock recovery I get this message

Error: Invalid partition setting
17: fat 629e8000:a29e8000
update.zip is not correct
Istallation Aborted

and than nothing happens.......

Tried with stock rom V2, Cynus t2 rom getting same message. Pleasehelp:confused:

droid255

Sep 23, 2012
kolkata

Hey can u post a step by step procedure how to flash this rom and make everything work like sim,bluetooth etc......thanks in advance...

junaid992

Sep 29, 2012

Installed job update yesterday and no bugs found till now expect sim2 no signal ,later replaced modem.img of stock v2 and now its awesome and smooth....like butter in hands .....amazing update...

Sent from my Cynus T2 using xda premium

bsuhas

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 22, 2011
Installed job update yesterday and no bugs found till now expect sim2 no signal ,later replaced modem.img of stock v2 and now its awesome and smooth....like butter in hands .....amazing update...

Sent from my Cynus T2 using xda premium

Can you attach here stock v2 modem.img?

pankycool123

Nov 14, 2012
i have flash the ulefone star rom everthing is fine & excellent customization but

- Wi fi is not turning on
- network not coming in sim (i have change the modem.img of t2 jb)

any help ??

bsuhas

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 22, 2011
i have flash the ulefone star rom everthing is fine & excellent customization but

- Wi fi is not turning on
- network not coming in sim (i have change the modem.img of t2 jb)

any help ??

I have also tried that rom, it starts beautifully but after some time (2-3 mins) my touch stops working. :(

shubhdeep99

Apr 13, 2011
Panipat(Haryana)
@ Ankit (OP) :- It would be good if you also add one important step in your tutorial/1st post that whenever we upgrade to one OS version to another OS version we must perform full data wipe/factory reset by CWM recovery or stock recovery before upgrade... Otherwise you system mass-up everything.
Yes if we update same os version like we done when we got Stock V2 that time no need to data wipe over V1.

Good luck :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts