[Q] Errors in ported ROM and recommendations

Search This thread

V_v3k

Mar 2, 2013
Coimbatore
OnePlus 7T Pro
Hello friends as the topic says. I require a proper guidance on this one please. So I have followed a guide and have successfully created a ported cm11 rom. The problems for which I require help are:
1. My sim is not detected always "No Service" in notification panel.
2. Internal sd is not working or detected.
3. And is there a way to port rom with different resolution? Though I have read many posts and the answers are no there must be any new tool to do so...
4. How to change kernel version? Tried it in build.prop but still no use.(I'm a newbie so have this issue..)
5. And many options regarding networking or sim card are not working.

Kindlh help me out....

Thanks in advance.

Kishan14

Nov 23, 2013
mumbai
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Hello friends as the topic says. I require a proper guidance on this one please. So I have followed a guide and have successfully created a ported cm11 rom. The problems for which I require help are:
1. My sim is not detected always "No Service" in notification panel.
2. Internal sd is not working or detected.
3. And is there a way to port rom with different resolution? Though I have read many posts and the answers are no there must be any new tool to do so...
4. How to change kernel version? Tried it in build.prop but still no use.(I'm a newbie so have this issue..)
5. And many options regarding networking or sim card are not working.

Kindlh help me out....

Thanks in advance.

Kindly post ur link of guide here...
Have u applied patches??
Apply ril patch.. If it dsnt wrks dn copy @xenon Bcmril.java for ur rom...

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

V_v3k

Mar 2, 2013
Coimbatore
OnePlus 7T Pro
Ok I will try that. And link to the thread: [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2545618]HERE[/URL].

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Kishan14

Nov 23, 2013
mumbai
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
And bro you know how to fix internal storage issue?? And can you provide me a link to a tutorial that provides info on how to apply patches??

Wat issue bro..? Can u explain? And for applyin patches... Refer to comments on page no. 2 or 3..... There its explained how to apply patches...

V_v3k

Mar 2, 2013
Coimbatore
OnePlus 7T Pro
Wat issue bro..? Can u explain? And for applyin patches... Refer to comments on page no. 2 or 3..... There its explained how to apply patches...

I'll check the page on applying patches.. The issue is after flashing the ported rom internal sd couldn't be accessed. It shows a file with no extension with the name sdcard.. When I try opening it it says elevated permission is required even though root access is granted. And not even the status menu in about device is also not accessible... And does it have anything to do with the kernel??

Kishan14

Nov 23, 2013
mumbai
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I'll check the page on applying patches.. The issue is after flashing the ported rom internal sd couldn't be accessed. It shows a file with no extension with the name sdcard.. When I try opening it it says elevated permission is required even though root access is granted. And not even the status menu in about device is also not accessible... And does it have anything to do with the kernel??

Did u followed evry thing mentioned in the guide?? Do 1 thing.. Do a repo sync... N dn try compiling... N wich rom u compiled?

Reactions: V_v3k

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    And I haven't tried any patches yet.

Tryy applyin patches... If u ve syncd newly dn according to me patches are not necessary for cm11... Bcoz it is included.... Also try using @k2wl guide for better guidance....

Try this link..
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2639510
    This will help and guide u in detail..

Sure bro!

Did u followed evry thing mentioned in the guide?? Do 1 thing.. Do a repo sync... N dn try compiling... N wich rom u compiled?