5,596,354 Members 38,269 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS][7/9] Android Open Kang Project Fascinate Milestone 6 (4.0.4)

Tip us?

ssewk2x
Old
Thanks Meter 1357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick S View Post
Is this what you guys are talking about?...

*#*#4636#*#* (in dialer)

I had to toggle data back on and reboot to get data back after entering menu.

Sorry, if this isn't what you guys wanted.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda premium
Maybe that is it. Idk, i usually stay away from that area.
--
ssewk2x aka Efpophis

Verizon Fascinate (retired)
AT&T Note II - PAC-man (whatever nightly I managed to flash last), Devil kernel (latest, possibly my own custom build)

Toddw
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by neh4pres View Post
That sounds cool. So basically it's a collection of coordinates that lead to cool places. who adds these places to that app?

Kinda like scavenger hunt. Anyone can hide a cache, anything from a small container big enough for a log to roll up in to an ammo box. Once hidden the person logs online with coordinates, a description and any hint. Anyone who wants to can try to find it. Once you find it, sign the log inside and log it online. It's harder than it sounds because the containers are usually camo-ed to look like the surroundings and hidden really well. I've read about some that are even hidden underwater. It's good family fun. Check it out.
The Following User Says Thank You to Toddw For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Phasze
Old
(Last edited by Phasze; 20th March 2012 at 10:38 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2
Is there a current bug list for this ROM or is everything assumed working at the moment unless posted in here?

tulalhyt
Old
Thanks Meter 5
mmm my compass looks like still doesn't works, already try with Google map and gps status application

is there any tricks to make the compass works?

using build 28 and aokp standard kernel.

thank you.

mhmandthen
Old
Thanks Meter 0
can someone help me out? i was a complete idiot and installed the final rom going directly from cm7 and didn't flash the inbetween rom TSH or w/e, and now i can't boot into recovery (as far as i know? vol-up vol-down and power usually do it) am i going to have to odin?

Eris _2.1_2010
Old
Thanks Meter 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmandthen View Post
can someone help me out? i was a complete idiot and installed the final rom going directly from cm7 and didn't flash the inbetween rom TSH or w/e, and now i can't boot into recovery (as far as i know? vol-up vol-down and power usually do it) am i going to have to odin?
After doing the three finger method id say odin back to stock. Don't forget to install ths build 2 before flashing build 28.

Sent from my Hot Unicorn Sandwich

Magickly
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick S View Post
Is this what you guys are talking about?...

*#*#4636#*#* (in dialer)

I had to toggle data back on and reboot to get data back after entering menu.

Sorry, if this isn't what you guys wanted.

Sent from my Evo View

This got me into a ”testing” screen. Interesting, wifi data battery info etc, but no access to diag mode or DUN. I'll hang onto the code, might come in handy someday

Thanks for the intel

Magickly
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssewk2x View Post
We probably don't have the right magic menu dialer sequence for ICS yet. I seem to remember it coming to GB roms not that long ago, and it took forever. It also, from what I understand, changes with each new android release, meaning the GB sequence will not work on ICS.

I'm sure it will be made available someday for ICS. But I also wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.
Sent from my Evo View

Yeah I already know the GB (& other previous dialer codes) don't work, I tried every one I could find.

May not really need to enable the hidden menu
What I am seeking is a method to enable DUN or Diag Mode so QPST
recognizes my Fascinate... Perhaps a DUN apk is a possibility?

rjcormier
Old
Thanks Meter 10
I have been tethering flawlessly for a month. I flashed milestone4 last night and neither barnacle or open garden will work.

Any ideas? The errors are not listed in the help guides in either website. I came from jt vanilla gb.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

sageDieu
Old
Thanks Meter 418
google android wifi tether, download latest beta, set device profile to galaxy nexus GSM and setup method to netd (master) and it'll work.

Sent from my AOKP SCH-i500

Samsung Galaxy S4

Google Nexus 7 2013