Mango app sort list with 31 apps?

Search This thread

drkfngthdragnlrd

Retired Recognized Developer
Mar 27, 2008
Palmdale, CA
www.facebook.com
They are starting develop the 4.5 inch SAMOLED i think. I read that article somewhere.

Eternity with SLCD is good enough for me. Probably buys some new jeans with bigger front pockets sometime...:rolleyes:
After Leo and Schubert, i know i can't stand anything smaller than 4.0 inch on my hand.... :p

T-Mobile is getting through AT&T... not soon... so let's hope.
if not, i will get the International Version then.

Agree, why I wish they'd make a decent 4"+ with slide out hardware keyboard. Don't like the way dVP did it. I prefer landscape, bigger keyboard. I remember something about the 4.5 SAMOLED, but it's Samsung, I prefer HTC & it has to be a SAMOLED+ as the SAMOLED uses rgbg pixels & has a lower effective resolution. SAMOLED+ fixes this.

And I hope that AT&T merger fails. I don't want AT&T. I'll stick to official T-Mobile cells though because of 3G unless I can find one on another network that uses the same T-Mobile Bands.

drkfngthdragnlrd

Retired Recognized Developer
Mar 27, 2008
Palmdale, CA
www.facebook.com
The chances of getting an HTC with SAMOLED+ (or even SAMOLED) are slim to none.

Yeah I know, but I can dream can't I? lol. I was thinking about just buying a Samsung 4.3" screen & hacking my HD7 to use it at one point. They use the same connector to the PCB board from what I can see in pictures, but the connector is in a different place. I'd need to make some kind of extension adapter.

eric12341

Sep 13, 2006
Zion/Chicago, Illinois
For now I'll stick with my HD7. I got it for $30 with 2 yrs upgrade, so no upgrade for me, plus I'm unemployed atm. I really want more info on this eternity though. If it's worth it, I'll probably get one anyway once I find a job & if it is indeed on T-Mobile USA.

What's I really like is a Mango HD7 hardware with slide out keyboard like the 7 Pro, bigger battery & Super AMOLED Plus screen & better camera lens. I hate how they make you choice between 4.3" screen & hardware keyboard. Plus MS needs a landscape mode for the start screen.

EDIT: Oh, & better speaker that actually have decent base.

problem with that is doing that will add quite a bit of bulk to the device and if any such device has the slightest amount of bulk that's greater than the iPhone u know it will get downranked big time in the tech blogs. and HTC will be providing beats audio so im sure they can add more bass to the speakers tho not sure why one would want bass on a monaural speaker, that's what headphones and sound systems are for.

lauticol

Apr 11, 2010
Tucuman, Argentina
I have the RTM, I began to install apps and when the jumplist appeared, I didn't like it, so I started deleting apps.. I just kept 1 app and the jumplist was still there! I think it's If you have it, you have it forever, or something like that! :/

random_n

Aug 6, 2010
This bugged me pretty quickly after I tripped the limit (I don't have enough apps to justify the jumplist) so I went registry hunting.

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Start
DWORD: GroupingThreshold

Change it to something larger. Mine was somehow set to 0 or 1 (can't remember which offhand). Turned it up to 45 (0x0000002D), did a soft reset/power cycle, and all was well. :)

prjkthack

Jan 4, 2009
Eagan, MN
www.prjkthack.com
This bugged me pretty quickly after I tripped the limit (I don't have enough apps to justify the jumplist) so I went registry hunting.

Change it to something larger. Mine was somehow set to 0 or 1 (can't remember which offhand). Turned it up to 45 (0x0000002D), did a soft reset/power cycle, and all was well. :)

Hmmm. I wish I had access to the registry now. Having this very issue. Sigh.

Last edited:

swiftprods

Feb 4, 2012
New York, NY

I know this thread is a little old but I just wanted to show my gratitude by saying thanks to random-n for the bit of enough. It was literally driving me crazy for a like two days until I finally smacked myself upside the head (NCIS-style lol) and said to myself, "why am i driving myself up the wall with this when I could just search for the answer on the greatest site since the net itself. Thanks again!! :) :rolleyes:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.