MiniSuit Leather Keyboard Portfolio Stand Case Cover

Search This thread

pudge12

Jan 12, 2012
I purchased a case for my Transformer Prime from MinuSuit ...and gotta tell you, I love the case! Quality is great, fits perfectly on my TF201... No complaints. I'm sure this case will work out great for you too. :)

I've been trying to find out if this case has the wholes for the dock? thank you

jaydilla

Aug 4, 2008
Yes it does have holes for the dock. No removal of the entire cover needed. The mini-suit is the perfect fit that also support the dock IMO.

Tairen

Jul 21, 2010
I purchased a case for my Transformer Prime from MinuSuit http://www.amazon.com/MiniSuit-ASUS-Transformer-Leather-like-Multi-View/dp/B006LSCCPG/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1326378944&sr=1-1 and gotta tell you, I love the case! Quality is great, fits perfectly on my TF201... No complaints. I'm sure this case will work out great for you too. :)

Thanks! Its alot cheaper so I'll give a shot! I just want a case that protects both the tablet and the keyboard dock.

leon2008

Aug 21, 2009
what about the position of the tablet when in "writing mode"?

The image shows a very steep angle between the keyboard and the screen when using the keyboard.
Will the hinge between dock and tablet hold the screen and the angle you desire?

What if the keyboard is not used the angle cannot be fixed as it is with some other cases. (though they do not have the option for the keyboard)

TeCKNeiC

Jan 25, 2010
Not sure if the Poetic case is a rip off of this one or the other way around but I got the Poetic case that looks eaxctly like this one and I love it. I actually dropped my Prime this morning running to the buss stop and was worried to open the case to witness the scratches and/or damage and the case did an excellent job! No damage! I'd highly recommend although I advise against dropping! ;)

Scumbag Inc.

May 21, 2010
Austin, TX
I have the MiniSuit case. When it first arrived I was a bit disappointed.
One of the let downs was the fact that the case around the tablet did not have any magnets so the fold kinda flapped around and did not stay shut if the tablet was undocked.
I solved that by putting a couple of adhesive Velcro strips on the top and bottom.
After that!.... It never leaves this case. :)

http://i.imgur.com/g6Tad.jpg

Reactions: romeo57

jmeridith

Dec 21, 2010
Orlando
I have it. I would have like it if the tablet portion of the case would work as a stand when detached from the base. Even with that being said it is a nice case for the money.

pnharrison

May 12, 2004
I purchased a case for my Transformer Prime from MinuSuit http://www.amazon.com/MiniSuit-ASUS-Transformer-Leather-like-Multi-View/dp/B006LSCCPG/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1326378944&sr=1-1 and gotta tell you, I love the case! Quality is great, fits perfectly on my TF201... No complaints. I'm sure this case will work out great for you too. :)

The one I posted the link to that I purchased does have the holes where the Prime would connect to the dock.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

Yes it does have holes for the dock. No removal of the entire cover needed. The mini-suit is the perfect fit that also support the dock IMO.

Hi, have any of you actually used this case with the dock attached? I have this case and whilst is does have holes where the dock connector would go, I can't connect the dock at all - there is just too much leather around the holes/case etc.

(It's a great case for the tablet alone, I just can't make it work with the dock)

I'm looking for a slim case that works both with and without the dock attached. Perhaps the best solution is the other Mini Suit "Rotating" case mentioned in the first post?

Any experience / views would be welcome.

romeo57

Mar 16, 2012
Miri
One of the let downs was the fact that the case around the tablet did not have any magnets so the fold kinda flapped around and did not stay shut if the tablet was undocked.
I solved that by putting a couple of adhesive Velcro strips on the top and bottom.

Brilliant idea! I was about to buy that same case, then i wondered will there be anything to hold the front case.

Btw, did the case smells? I mean, that strong leather smell?
I bought this case but it smells even after a month. I did everything, even wrap in newspapers and placed under the sun.

RonH54

Nov 30, 2010
Corbin,Ky.
Hi, have any of you actually used this case with the dock attached? I have this case and whilst is does have holes where the dock connector would go, I can't connect the dock at all - there is just too much leather around the holes/case etc.

(It's a great case for the tablet alone, I just can't make it work with the dock)

I'm looking for a slim case that works both with and without the dock attached. Perhaps the best solution is the other Mini Suit "Rotating" case mentioned in the first post?

Any experience / views would be welcome.

I have this Case and I keep it Docked all the Time. The First time I placed in the Dock it was a Tad tight but now it pops in and out easily. The only Bad part is I bought this Case in Feb. and paid $39. for it......:(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.