Google Play App history

Search This thread

DannyDrama

Dec 18, 2010
All it needs is separate tabs for purchased and previously installed apps. It would help if it didn't jump to the top all the time also.

Sent from my GT-I9300

rei-gouki

Jul 23, 2012
I remember reading somewhere that this app history might affect play store download counts and that's why Google haven't changed it. I sure hope the do something about it though!
Not sure why the download count would mean that much... not to mention why would they want to keep an artificially high count for apps that people keep uninstalling.

As for a solution, adding some ability filter such as to a favourites/starred tab would probably be simpliest and least likely to get sued for. I run mostly freeware/lite on my devices so just filtering out the purchased apps really won't solve the problem by much in my case.

Or as mentioned some method to actually remove them from the "All" list.

As for what the use of an "All" list is, it came in quite handy, recently... sort of, given that my "All" list is slightly crowded leading to my looking into this topic. I got a new 'droid and the All list helped with installing apps I used, though that "returning to the top" every time I head back to the list from the install page.

A slight side note: I just had a thought and did a quick check of my Play account on the net browser and I just noticed that there's a drop down on the right column for a couple of books in the list that lets me "Delete Forever". Wouldn't might them at least extending that capability to the apps as well since I'm sure it's more useful there than with the books that you probably paid good money for...

sttovo

Sep 17, 2012
Cincinnati
Sorry if I'm misunderstanding the OP, but Google add deleting uninstalled apps from the Play store. Here's what I see, click the icon with a circle and line through it.
uploadfromtaptalk1358734601846.jpg

Mydriaze

Mar 15, 2011
Thta's exactly what he wrote in this tutorial.

The problem, when you have downloaded 25652 apps, it's for removing all the unwanted apps. Take ages.
A simple box on the google play store would be more efficient.

Reactions: _Variable

_Variable

Jun 10, 2012
Manila
Thta's exactly what he wrote in this tutorial.

The problem, when you have downloaded 25652 apps, it's for removing all the unwanted apps. Take ages.
A simple box on the google play store would be more efficient.

I can relate.

Sun Cellular
"LG should go bankrupt"

Top Liked Posts