[ROM][4.3] Android Open Kang Project [JB-MR2][Milestone]

Search This thread

Whitehawkx

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 13, 2010
Emerald City
Guys, I seriously recommend a full wipe. Thank of your previous version as your dirty ass... don't just pull your pants up, clean it first.

Also I just started the bot for a new build. Give it ~20 minutes or so. This one has moar patches than the previous. IDK what, just flash it! Also, the Google Now in recents should look better, but if you still hate it there's now an option to toggle it off.

D

Deleted member 2505568

Guys, I seriously recommend a full wipe. Thank of your previous version as your dirty ass... don't just pull your pants up, clean it first.

Also I just started the bot for a new build. Give it ~20 minutes or so. This one has moar patches than the previous. IDK what, just flash it! Also, the Google Now in recents should look better, but if you still hate it there's now an option to toggle it off.

Any suggestions for the mms master?

Guatiao

Feb 22, 2012
First version seems to reboot my phone if I use the camera flash. I will flash the new one, test and report. WH, indeed, clean ass, I mean, flash is the way to go!

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

yup, I did it, I dirty flashed, now I feel ashamed and vulnerable... but seriously, the keyboard keeps crashing and somehow GAPPS didn't flash right or maybe I flashed the wrong version of GAPPS but when I try to go into Google Play store THAT crashes on me also... hmmm... guess I'll try the whole ordeal again....

hey, who knows, I might even follow the directions this time... hmmmmmm

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

this is not going good for me, my friends. Im still getting FC on the keyboard and Play Store won't let me connect.

I guess I'll try to figure out a good version of gapps eh?

Any ACORE process error message BTW?

D

Darth

Lol

Sent from my cellular telephone

Guatiao

Feb 22, 2012
On a side note, Instagram is working ok for me now using 4.3. on 4.2.2 I had issues not being able to transfer photos, or having my phone transfer blacked out pics.

donniegalaxy2

Dec 17, 2012
Spokane
Samsung Galaxy S9
[/COLOR]

Any ACORE process error message BTW?[/QUOTE]

All I get is AOSP keyboard has stopped...

Im having a helluva time with the other ROMS too Paranoid just gets stuck at boot ani.... going to try a stock rom soon and hope that works....
dammit.... my GT2 7.0 was so damn EASY but this phone is being a S.O.B.!!!!

fordstang99

Jan 17, 2010
Everything's good but my phone won't sleep after hitting power....continuous display ;-]

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

alexbarber

Mar 22, 2013
Santa Cruz
Dirty flash = problems. Clean flash = very nice! Thank you very much Whitehawkx for all of your effort!

One thing I've noticed is that the options for the camera are lacking compared to the 4.2.2 version. Most notably, IMHO, is the ability to save pictures directly to the SD card. I'd really like to see that option. Maybe I'm not seeing it and someone can help me out?

Anyways...keep kicking ass WH!!!

monkeybuttons

Feb 13, 2011
Utah
Clean wipe here. This Rom is beautiful.

Only one problem. With the phone in normal volume mode, and with the screen on, it randomly and quickly switches to vibrate, silent, vibrate and back to volume on. Anyone else notice this? I haven't had a chance to get a log yet.

Also, one time it got stuck on silent, so I unset it. It quickly went back to silent, then unset itself (went back to volume normal automatically). Weird.

theneedhamwrath

Jun 14, 2012
Running all day and it's been flawless... First flawless 4.3 for me so far..Thank you for keeping our devices current whitehawkx. ::good::

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app

Whitehawkx

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 13, 2010
Emerald City
Actually I totally forgot I did a build earlier today lol. NEW build is up though on goo. Same date, but different upload time. This one has a few more patches. Should see some gallery/camera improvements and GNow is moar betterer and can be removed from recents via RC.

gyakusetsu1215

Mar 3, 2011
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 7 Pro
Re: [ROM][4.3] Android Open Kang Project [JB-MR2]

Any chance of an oc'd kernel?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Stock kernel oc'd? No chance. Never has been. You can flash the uber kernel by cl3kener. You'll find the thread in the development section. I'm on tapatalk otherwise I'd link it.

Edit: link

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2230064

[KERNEL][3.0.95][Tiberius 4.1.2 T989UVMC6][AOSP UBER/Stable 4.2.2 Kernels][Hercules]

Last edited:

Koragg618

Aug 10, 2011
Ottawa, ON
What's with everyone talking about the Google Now thing in the recent apps? I don't see it at all o_O
BTW I clean flashed the 7th Sept. build.

On a side note, the ROM is running beautifully, no lags throughout the whole ROM.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    83.png
    Device: hercules (T-Mobile SGS2)

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data in recovery
    • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS)
    • Reboot
    • Wait 10 minutes
    • Reboot again
    • Enjoy!
    78.png

» Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

4.3 Milestone

Official Nightlies

Unofficial JB-MR2 Test Builds

And don't forget to
    Flash Gapps

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
    » AOKP on Github
    » SOURCE on AOKP.co

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
    » Donation options on AOKP.co

Enjoy!
    Figured it was time for a change, so I revamped the OP. Looks pretty good. :)
    Actually I totally forgot I did a build earlier today lol. NEW build is up though on goo. Same date, but different upload time. This one has a few more patches. Should see some gallery/camera improvements and GNow is moar betterer and can be removed from recents via RC.
    New build is up!