Official ViperMax Theme Thread

Search This thread

Jm@n

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 21, 2012
Bristol CT
@Jm@n. Can you create some zip able to change Clock widget or sms theme !?

You won't need a clock widget theme in the new rom as every aspect of both the 4x2 and 4x1 clock widget can be colored in tweaks. The message apk is actually different on all 3 carrier devices, but maybe I can add a few different conversation colors

Sent from ????????

KimUyLong

Mar 16, 2009
You won't need a clock widget theme in the new rom as every aspect of both the 4x2 and 4x1 clock widget can be colored in tweaks. The message apk is actually different on all 3 carrier devices, but maybe I can add a few different conversation colors

Sent from ????????

Tks ur review. I just love the simple style of Viper Light clock theme. Hope i can get it by custom in new ViperMax update :D

Jm@n

Jul 21, 2012
Bristol CT
I'm doing all themes with aroma installer now. For now this is for all carriers, one zip, 6 different colors for non invert. Basically what skins used to change. Just flash and choose the color skin you want. Also, no need to flash the rom in between colors. If you choose stock, your right back to stock. Stock inverted with your choice of color and RedVenom dark theme are coming next

paryde4u.jpg

Orange and stock are also in here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/td5d6b2ra2vnsx0/ViperMax_Skins_2.0.0.zip

Sent from ????????

Jm@n

Jul 21, 2012
Bristol CT
Ok here it is, stock inverted.

This is for ViperMax 2.0.0 all carriers
Aroma options
1. choose carrier stock or themed Messages.apk. Bubbles are all inverted and match the skins
2. Choose stock or sense 5 flat weather for the 4x2 clock widget. Basically gives you the 4x1 clock widget weather on the 4x2 clock
3. Choose between stock inverted menus and pop ups or black semi transparent
4. Choose your skin color. Does what skins used to. Changes htc resources to that color

Flash in recovery and follow aroma options.

You must reflash the rom to remove inverted theme, it's not necessary for just changing options or skin colors

https://www.dropbox.com/s/shtyke1nkd98rxh/ViperMax_Dark_Skins_2.0.0.zip

Sent from ????????

montoya.brandon

Jul 7, 2009
houston

Aroma options
1. choose carrier stock or themed Messages.apk. Bubbles are all inverted and match the skins
2. Choose stock or sense 5 flat weather for the 4x2 clock widget. Basically gives you the 4x1 clock widget weather on the 4x2 clock
4. Choose your skin color. Does what skins used to. Changes htc resources to that color

You must reflash the rom to remove inverted theme, it's not necessary for just changing options or skin colors

Sent from ????????

When u wait patiently goodies will come

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Guessphx

Jan 25, 2013
Phoenix
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

Aroma options

Sent from ????????

Is there any way to use any different font than the ones in venom hub? I tried using rom toolbox pro font changer and got a bootloop. Please help. And thank you. Your roms are amazing!

Jm@n

Jul 21, 2012
Bristol CT
I add ViperMax Red Theme to post 2 . Version 2.0.0 is for ViperMax 2.0.0

Also there's a new ViperMax dark from the same link .I fixed the issue with priv-app not theming and I added a new aroma option for colored framework. So you can choose stock framework colors with orange skin , or orange framework with orange skin , any combo you want .

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: JBS976 and Namolas

Namolas

Feb 6, 2009
Vancouver
I add ViperMax Red Theme to post 2 . Version 2.0.0 is for ViperMax 2.0.0

Also there's a new ViperMax dark from the same link .I fixed the issue with priv-app not theming and I added a new aroma option for colored framework. So you can choose stock framework colors with orange skin , or orange framework with orange skin , any combo you want .

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Tapatalk

You are tha shiit man. Thank you so much for all do for us! :victory:

Reactions: Jm@n

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    viperphonegraphic_zps4d1f7b9d.png

So, you've downloaded and been blown away by the most advanced ROM on the HTC One Max - ViperMax!!

Well, the fun doesn't end there! Thanks to Team Venom's powerful theme engine, you can change multiple elements of the theme on the fly - a never-before seen feature on any ROM.

Of course as with anything new, there is much confusion how this works. The aim of this thread is to clarify how to change various aspects of the theme, and unleash the full power of the Viper!

There are 2 aspects to themeing on ViperMax:

• The built in theme engine (covering statusbar icons, Sense icons, wallpapers, fonts etc)
    • The full flashable theme, which completely transforms the look of your device

To some degree, the effects of these are independent. So you can change aspects of the built in theme without changing the skin, or change the skin but keep theme elements. Or even keep everything, and just change the Sense icons. The possibilities are endless.

The secret to ViperMax's stunning good looks is a combination of the above, and you can find more information on this over the next 4 posts

Please post any theme questions / issues here rather than on the main ROM thread, let's keep that clean for ROM issues.

Thank you
    kJJsD9u.png

This post will be a go-to for all user contributions in this thread. I will also try to upload to the HUB when I get a chance, but all links will remain here as well. A lot of the icon packs such as the ones found in this post will also install and work on the Max.

SENSE ICON PACKS:
    Install apk then select using Venom Tweaks > Sense > Icon Pack

STATUS BAR / EQS THEMES

KEYBOARDS:

BOOT/DOWN ANIMATIONS:

SPLASH SCREENS:

SENSE CLOCKS:

WEATHER:

WALLPAPERS:

TWRP RECOVERY THEMES:
    TWRP Recovery themes are flashed with fastboot

Sprint
    Here

Verizon
    Here

International
    Here

Thanks @z31s1g for the originals
    Thanks @abusalza for making them for the One Max

OTHER MODS:
    I'm happy enough with my theme to share now if anyone wants to check it out. It's stock inverted with semi trans. Sprint and Verizon. It should work on international also but some people seem to have problems

ydaha2yb.jpg

7y5ajuvu.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ggcdnfdpytm62fu/J_Style_Dark.zip

Sent from ViperMax Sprint

Aroma options

Sent from ????????
    InKQTp1.png

So, you've had a play around with the Venom Hub and seen how many customization options are available. But somehow, it's not quite enough?! This is a full flashable theme that takes the customization to the next level.

MhU5EI2.png

Download ViperMax Red Theme
    ViperMax Red Theme is compatible with ViperMax 1.0.1

Download ViperMax 2.0.0 Red Theme
    ViperMax Red Theme is compatible with ViperMax 2.0.0

7b41LOc.png

DarkMax!! by @Basil3 Darkmax Theme is compatible with ViperMax 1.0.1

QJPi3O8.png

LightMaxBlue!! by @Basil3 LightMaxBlue1.0.0 Theme is compatible with ViperMax 1.0.1

Just flash the zip through recovery. To revert back, just reflash the ROM without wiping.

Special thanks to @rayford85 and the original Red Venom Team, and @Basil3 for all his help!