[HELP] Moto g freezes and rebooting randonly

Search This thread

(30

Sep 28, 2012
hamunahpthra
after flashing the new walkman app my device got bootloop and wont start
so I reflash the stock rom and the device boots but now it keeps rebooting randonly
i did many wipes and resets
nothing seems to work
please if anyone got a solucion
help please!
:good:

G

GuestK0097

there are multiple moto g versions (xt1032, xt1033, etc.) are you sure you flashed the right version? also did you use the fastboot.exe provided by motorola (mfastboot.exe)? have you tried wiping through the bootloader (fastboot.exe -w)?

(30

Sep 28, 2012
hamunahpthra
there are multiple moto g versions (xt1032, xt1033, etc.) are you sure you flashed the right version? also did you use the fastboot.exe provided by motorola (mfastboot.exe)? have you tried wiping through the bootloader (fastboot.exe -w)?

Hi blockbusta!
first thanks for your help :good:
i've tried with fastboot not mfastboot (will try today and post the results)
but i've just flashed so many times the same way and all goes well
only after flash the last version of WALKMAN app the device (xt1033) isnt the same

Al!ster

May 3, 2014
mumbai
Get same problem for me while charging my get freezz touch issue. :crying: i think its voltage problem. :(

Reactions: (30
G

GuestK0097

Get same problem for me while charging my get freezz touch issue. :crying: i think its voltage problem. :(
this is just a problem with your charger. i get this problem when charging from usb 3.0 port at my computer and when using my sony charger. my htc charger works like a charm and my motorola charger (which strangly has a voltage of 5.1v instead of 5v) seems to work even a little bit better

Al!ster

May 3, 2014
mumbai
this is just a problem with your charger. i get this problem when charging from usb 3.0 port at my computer and when using my sony charger. my htc charger works like a charm and my motorola charger (which strangly has a voltage of 5.1v instead of 5v) seems to work even a little bit better

I get problem while charging with USB only normal socket charging work sexy :D

Reactions: (30

(30

Sep 28, 2012
hamunahpthra
I think I've found the problem

yesterday I wiped and reflashed the stock rom
till now the phone is working perfectly
i think what was causing that issue was some data of my backups
i installed all my apps manualy and device is ok for now without restore any backup
:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I get problem while charging with USB only normal socket charging work sexy :D