[ROM][4.0.3]T-Mobile Stock Debloated ICS ROM 4.0.3

Search This thread

SuperAfnan

Nov 4, 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
Dose it support reading Arabic !!
Otherwise will in your next edition !!

Hanina, please stop asking that question in every thread, just flash ViperAmaze. It has almost every dialect of Arabic (from Saudia, Syria, Egypt, Iraq, UAE, and many other countries.) Chevy also included an Arabic keyboard. :)

Viper has Arabic support. When you have flashed it, choose Arabic in the startup.

You didn't have to make a thread asking for an international ROM, Sense 4 is already "international".

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Reactions: haninatoon

sam@xda29

Jun 23, 2013
As I told I'll make changes and fix some bugs soon... Will do more after getting time.

And Arabic support is not big deal at all.. It's as simple as adding apks..

:p:p

Sent from my Amaze 4G using xda app-developers app

Reactions: samisha29

haninatoon

May 27, 2010
Montreal
As I told I'll make changes and fix some bugs soon... Will do more after getting time.

And Arabic support is not big deal at all.. It's as simple as adding apks..

waiting.gif

sam@xda29

Jun 23, 2013
So finally...

Work is done... Update is ready ... Bug free and added so many things in it...
And ya also AROMA.

Get ready....:):):)

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda app-developers app

Reactions: samisha29

SuperAfnan

Nov 4, 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
No beef

Many people in India don't eat beef because the cow is sacred to them, or they're just vegetarians, plus other reasons.

OK. Lame jokes aside. Anyway, this is just a debloated version of this stock deodexed, rooted version of hasoon2000's base. This one just has a bunch of apk's deleted, in fact, I think too many apk's have been deleted. When you delete a wrong apk, obviously something will no longer function. I learned that the hard way, but everything's fixed on my Sense 3.6 ROMS.

And so it appears he's 'adding stuff back' and adding an Aroma installer. I thought that went against the "motto"? Well I'm not going to bother figuring out contradictions here, the Amaze is dying. Most of the users left already. The upcoming 3.4 kernel will probably be the last milestone, we'll get Jellybean Sense and KitKat once it comes out, then this phone's done. If HTC released source making ROMS with everything working would have been a hell lot easier.

Odysseus1962

Sep 30, 2013
Ripley, TN
Many people in India don't eat beef because the cow is sacred to them, or they're just vegetarians, plus other reasons.

OK. Lame jokes aside. Anyway, this is just a debloated version of this stock deodexed, rooted version of hasoon2000's base. This one just has a bunch of apk's deleted, in fact, I think too many apk's have been deleted. When you delete a wrong apk, obviously something will no longer function. I learned that the hard way, but everything's fixed on my Sense 3.6 ROMS.

And so it appears he's 'adding stuff back' and adding an Aroma installer. I thought that went against the "motto"? Well I'm not going to bother figuring out contradictions here, the Amaze is dying. Most of the users left already. The upcoming 3.4 kernel will probably be the last milestone, we'll get Jellybean Sense and KitKat once it comes out, then this phone's done. If HTC released source making ROMS with everything working would have been a hell lot easier.

Don't be so pessimistic. You're here developing aren't you? As long as one dedicated dev is working on this device it's far from dead. I personally think there's much life in it. If you compare its specs with some that are currently being sold it still holds its own. When I killed my HD2 several months ago and went hunting for a replacement I found this to be a great value. It's got a very capable CPU and GPU and a great deal of internal storage. You'll be hard pressed to find a new device as capable as this is for what they're going for used. I picked mine up for $100 which is less than what I could get a replacement HD2 for and this is a newer much more capable device. So don't dispare, as long as guys like yourself are plugging away this is far from dead.

Reactions: ravike14

SuperAfnan

Nov 4, 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
Don't be so pessimistic. You're here developing aren't you? As long as one dedicated dev is working on this device it's far from dead. I personally think there's much life in it. If you compare its specs with some that are currently being sold it still holds its own. When I killed my HD2 several months ago and went hunting for a replacement I found this to be a great value. It's got a very capable CPU and GPU and a great deal of internal storage. You'll be hard pressed to find a new device as capable as this is for what they're going for used. I picked mine up for $100 which is less than what I could get a replacement HD2 for and this is a newer much more capable device. So don't dispare, as long as guys like yourself are plugging away this is far from dead.

That's true. But right now I'm waiting for the 3.4 kernel so I can start porting jellybean sense. When it's done, Bluetooth will still most likely be broken because this has a TI chip and the rest of HTC's phones use Broadcom for the other drivers. If we had someone that knew how to edit smali really good, we might have a chance. And yes this is a great value phone, it beats the one s and sensation.

Odysseus1962

Sep 30, 2013
Ripley, TN
That's true. But right now I'm waiting for the 3.4 kernel so I can start porting jellybean sense. When it's done, Bluetooth will still most likely be broken because this has a TI chip and the rest of HTC's phones use Broadcom for the other drivers. If we had someone that knew how to edit smali really good, we might have a chance. And yes this is a great value phone, it beats the one s and sensation.

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but continuing off topic for a moment, what language does smali use, c, c+, bash script, or java? I know my way around a bash shell, and I know a little c, but I'm clueless with java. Isn't there a post stickied to the top of one of the forums here with the TI sources? I'd definitely like to help contribute however I can.

Last edited:

SuperAfnan

Nov 4, 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but continuing off topic for a moment, what language does smali use, c, c+, bash script, or java? I know my way around a bash shell, and I know a little c, but I'm clueless with java. Isn't there a post stickied to the top of one of the forums here with the TI sources? I'd definitely like to help contribute however I can.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2193735

That may be able to help. Smali is more of its own language from what I know.

We need someone to edit the bcrmbluetoothservice.apk in viper. You can decompile it using VTS studio, then directly edit smali in the "strings" or "values" folder. Perhaps @ravike14 can give more insight since he's done it before, but had his work erased somehow and couldn't retrace his steps.

The TI source is in the sticky thread index, the thread is by shenye I think. You should be able to do it if youre experienced with coding. :)

sam@xda29

Jun 23, 2013
Amm..

This should get stop here guys...
OT posts...:sly::sly:

ravike14

Feb 9, 2013
Colombo
Well according to my knowledge smalis come in a more complicated way.. You have to make your jar files (java) with necessary source codings and of course sense means everything is modified in a more neat complicated way.. Then you have to compile that source from Android sdk or Eclipse by Java and that's how the jar files come in my knowledge but of course once you decompile it you can edit it with whatever correct resources you have.... And yes the sources are in HTC Dev but those are for 3.0.16 kernel not 3.4..... there's a lot more stuff we're missing lol

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperAfnan

keith1764

Feb 4, 2012
Go Weather EX error

I get an error message saying that my home screen is full (it isn't) when I try to add Go Weather's 4x2 widgets. This isn't a problem with the full stock ROM or the FastAmaze ROM (the only two I've tried so far).

EDIT: Now it's happening with other ROMs, so it's something else.

Last edited:

sam@xda29

Jun 23, 2013
New Version Is UP

So finally I have Uploaded the New Version.

I make You clear that My moto is not changed yet...I told that This is Stock Look Rom and With no tweaks..
I have added only Button Light Tweak but it is not working now..

And Added AROMA for those who don't want to download extraa softwares... It can't be Taken Against My moto...

By the Enjoy... I was Runnig it from 3 days for checking Errors but haven't Found any and yes I have aaded those Apks Back caused damage..

Thank you..

Shubham

Reactions: Nemivsek

Nemivsek

Dec 23, 2012
I cant install this new version .I get this message.
E:Cant open /sdcard/T-mobile_stock_ics_deb....1.zip
(bad)
Installation aborted .

Why?

sam@xda29

Jun 23, 2013
I cant install this new version .I get this message.
E:Cant open /sdcard/T-mobile_stock_ics_deb....1.zip
(bad)
Installation aborted .

Why?

Have you flashed it via recovery???

And really have you downloaded the Rom? Because download link is showing 0 downloads still yet...:(:(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DOWNLOAD

Download and let me know how's it?

And don't forget to hit thanks

Debloat List :

411AndMore_1_2_1_8_signed.apk
    BlueSky.apk
    bonusapps.apk
    Burgundy.apk
    BusinessRoom.apk
    CheckinProvider.apk
    ChromeBookmarksSyncAdapter.apk
    com.htc.TrendsWidget.apk
    com.mobitv.client.tmobiletvhd.apk
    DFPI.apk
    DockMode.apk
    Dropbox.apk
    ECID.apkFacebook_Client.apk
    FilePicker.apk
    FlexNet.apk
    FriendStream.apk
    FusionStockWidget.apk
    GMS_Maps.apk
    GoogleFeedback.apk
    GSD.apk
    highlight.apk
    HoloSpiralWallpaper.apk
    HtcAutoRotateWidget.apk
    HtcBackgroundDataWidget.apk
    HtcCOTAClient.apk
    HtcDataRoamingWidget.apk
    HtcDataStripWidget.apk
    HtcFeedback.apk
    HtcGreader.apk
    HtcGreaderWidget.apk
    HtcImageWallpaper.apk
    HtcLinkifyDispatcher.apk
    HTCLivewallpaperStreak.apk
    htcmailwidgets3d.apk
    HtcPowerStripWidget.apk
    HtcStreamPlayer.apk
    IdleScreen_Stock.apk
    IQ-tmobile-release-signed.apk
    IQToggle.signed.apk
    JETCET_PRINT.apk
    JETCET_PRINT_Resources.apk
    LMW.apk
    Lookout_7.0.708afc8_20120201.apk
    MobileLife_Contacts_3.8.01.apk-TMO-Signed.apk
    Mode10Wallpapers.apk
    MovieEditor.apk
    Music2.apk
    MyPen.apk
    MyReportAgent.apk
    MySketcher.apk
    MyTask.apk
    MyTMobile.apk
    NoiseField.apk
    picasapryramid.apk
    PlusOne.apk
    qik.apk
    QXDM2SD.apk
    SmartcardService.apk
    Stock.apk
    Street.apk
    TMO_Mall.apk
    tmobile_m4m_3_0_16_prod_unsigned.signed.apk
    TMOUS_Navigator.apk
    TMOUS_Slacker_Radio.apk
    Twitter.apk
    Uninstall_LinkedIn_FSPlugin.apk
    Videos.apk
    VVM-2.0.20.apk
    WatchApp.apk
    YouTube.apk
    ZinioReader.apk
    ZinioSettingsProvider.v2.03.3331.TMobile.Smartphone.apk

HTC AMAZE 4G Stock Debloated ICS ROM

Hello every one I have just re-edited the stock T-mobile ICS Rom,I know there is lots of stock roms are available for our Amaze but I have made it for those who wants only stock rom with special things.

In this Rom there are all features available and working also, I have just debloated it and changed the bootanimation.

My moto behind this release:

1) To give Stock ICS FUlly Working Rom
    2) Rooted and Deodexed
    3) Debloated

I got many requests to make a Rom which contain no tweaks, No extra apps, just having good battery life and debloated so i have made this.

Anyone can use this as base Rom.

All credits goes to hasoon2000 who made this for us and also to suburban2010 for his Google BootAnimation.
    Hi, I must say it's a really good rom, fast and smoth
    Couple of days using it, no bugs at all
    Thanks

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda app-developers app

Thanks..

Don't say thanks man..

Just hit that thanks button...:p:p

Thnkz bud.It would be great if you can mention what have u removed..

Ok I'll list it soon....after completing my another Rom's work.

XPERIA Z ULTRA ROM :

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2424963

List Is up !!

So after few days the Debloat list is up !!!:laugh::angel::D