[Q] Need help with Touchwiz!

Search This thread

v418h4v

Mar 2, 2013
Earth
Hey guys im a galaxy s2 gt-i9100 user and i use touchwiz launcher in landscape mode. I have edited my launcher to look like a tablet for my s2 but i wanted to know how to hide the dock from the launcher or move the app drawer icon on top right or bottom right. Is there a way to do this? Also i dont want to install a different rom or launcher. Please help!:crying:

Last edited:

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Hey guys im a galaxy s2 gt-i9100 user and i use touchwiz launcher in landscape mode. I have edited my launcher to look like a tablet for my s2 but i wanted to know how to hide the dock from the launcher or move the app drawer icon on top right or bottom right. Is there a way to do this? Also i dont want to install a different rom or launcher. Please help!:crying:

I guess since JB came out TW Launcher edits are more difficult. Found a few threads where people were trying to do something similar but couldn't figure it out. It's possible to edit the grid layout, removing the dock label, and whether or not you want wallpaper scrolling, but couldn't find much on the other stuff. Probably would need a lot of smali code editing.

Very curious: why so adamant about sticking with TW? It's really not that special and besides the TW widgets, it's easy to replicate and typically be better at all the other stuff. It's not like it's more smooth or has many (any?) really special features than one of a dozen other good replacements don't have...

v418h4v

Mar 2, 2013
Earth
I guess since JB came out TW Launcher edits are more difficult. Found a few threads where people were trying to do something similar but couldn't figure it out. It's possible to edit the grid layout, removing the dock label, and whether or not you want wallpaper scrolling, but couldn't find much on the other stuff. Probably would need a lot of smali code editing.

Very curious: why so adamant about sticking with TW? It's really not that special and besides the TW widgets, it's easy to replicate and typically be better at all the other stuff. It's not like it's more smooth or has many (any?) really special features than one of a dozen other good replacements don't have...

Isnt there a way to move the app drawer icon from right to left or anywhere you want it to be?:confused::(