Where are the covers?

Search This thread

wifesabitch

Oct 24, 2011
Toronto
Still can't find the official covers in Canada. I ordered mine from NCIX three weeks and still no sign of it.
Anyone in Canada get one? You Americans have any trouble getting yours?

glitchhawk

Jun 4, 2013
Fairfield
I paid for one though Nvidia's website almost a month ago and they have yet to ship it. I was hoping it makes it here before my flight in 2 weeks.. but as of now I am unsure. bought a cheap one on amazon that should get here before the flight just in case.

Linuxslate

Jan 13, 2009
linuxslate.com
I went back to the GameStop where I got mine.

The had 1 Shield Tablet in stock, but no accessories.

When I asked about the cover, they basically told me not to hold my breath.

He said order directly from NVidia and be prepared to wait.

v3thabest

Feb 9, 2010
Atlanta
Ordered everything from Nvidia directly. Got the tablet a week after order, Got the controller 2 1/2 weeks after order, actually arrived before they even updated my order with a tracking number. I expect to receive them the first week of September. Just seems like an appropriate time table

v3thabest

Feb 9, 2010
Atlanta
I actually just got mine in the mail today. Just unboxed it...ordered all my stuff directly from Nvidia

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using xda premium

hairdewx

Feb 28, 2009
My cover came in from NewEgg yesterday. I ordered back in July on release day. Took over a month and I paid for overnight shipping too because they claimed they would have it in stock sooner :mad:

I like it a lot.

ShrekOpher

May 14, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Nice, how was the install??

I had no issues. The covers on the site and back work great. Also it is not that sticky when you apply it, but once you blast it with a heat gun or hair dryer is like it's good on. Very happy with the outside cover.

The screen protector is great too. Over all I'm very pleased.

I'll post pictures when I get a chance.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: g1xx3r

g1xx3r

Jan 2, 2012
Florida
I had no issues. The covers on the site and back work great. Also it is not that sticky when you apply it, but once you blast it with a heat gun or hair dryer is like it's good on. Very happy with the outside cover.

The screen protector is great too. Over all I'm very pleased.

I'll post pictures when I get a chance.

Cool. Im hoping a tempered glass screen protector comes out soon. Probably gonna by this kit though. Thanks for the input.

g1xx3r

Jan 2, 2012
Florida
Reactions: ShrekOpher

ShrekOpher

May 14, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Wow, I'm sold..Thanks! :good:

PS I do have a cracked edge. Is this easy to remove and reapply? Thinking maybe unless the "revised" version is a huge difference, I may just keep the one I have, apply this and be happy.

Super easy to remove and re apply, until you blast it with a hair dryer. Then it's stuck on there really good.

Last edited:

lanwarrior

Mar 5, 2006
My cover came in from NewEgg yesterday. I ordered back in July on release day. Took over a month and I paid for overnight shipping too because they claimed they would have it in stock sooner :mad:

I like it a lot.
When you flip over the cover to the back, does it "flap" around when you hold the device in portrait mode?

Also, is it sturdy in landscape mode?

Top Liked Posts