[ROM][4.4.2][SHW M110S] Resurrection Remix® 4.4.2 KitKat v5.0.3 [10/03/14]

Search This thread

yohanyoyo

Nov 6, 2012
help

guys I followed step by step. but even i finish the process phone always boot into CWM?? what should I do??

groundead

Apr 11, 2013
Why? can't i Flash this rom

sir need help after flashing the EFS_BackupTool in CWM 5.0.2 i can't go back to my own rom as the guide said and when i just skip step 1 to 4 i just did the step 5 to 7 it just kept on going in CWM 6 need help i really want to make this rom work

yohanyoyo

Nov 6, 2012
I install 5.0.3. rom with old patch tool. all things working except video camera voice recording, incoming call ringtone.

Is there any solution for video camera voice recording problem???

OmenCheppy

Nov 14, 2008
Manila
Baseband Unknown? please Help!

Good day guys, I just flash this ROM on my SGS Anycall and it was smooth and fast. But then i noticed my Carrier signal was out. I'm in the philippines and my carries is SUN Cellular. When i was on GB WF07 it was running fine.... Is there something wrong that i did? I am sure i followed the instructions very well. Please help me solve this one.

Thank you in aadvance and God Bless.!

l1newatch

Feb 23, 2014
Microphone fix

I recently installed a ROM called Cyanfox FLYUI KK 4.4.2 made by cyhmay which claimed to have fixed the microphone problem. Well, that turned out correct but I was terrified by the looks and performance of this ROM, also the installation was kinda silly - installing a 4.1.2 kernel then double flashing the ROM like what the hell ? So I decided to crack that ROM open and see what's that magic thing that solves the mic and it was an application (developed by Sawon) which (I guess) cyhmay has put in order to promote his ROM.
Anyway, upon starting up your phone with the app installed you will experience a great amount of lag (for 10 minutes or so) - possibly because of its initialization. Another thing I've noticed is that with the app running you won't be able to use your headphones, even if plugged the sound will play out of your speaker. The app itself crashes sometimes as well. So its up to you to decide whether you want to sacrifice headphones and faster loading for your microphone.
Test it at your own risk, I'm not responsible for any damage to your phone.
Installation is simple: you just copy/paste it to your system/app/ folder with File Manager that has root access and then change its permissions to
-rwxr-xr-x at least that's how I got it working for me.

Attachments

• Microphone_4-21_Beta3.apk
    18.2 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Reactions: truongyd1

kakaphone

Mar 22, 2013
signal problem has not been completed, sometimes normal. sometimes need to restart the phone several times recently emerged signal .. is this normal with this rom ...

truongyd1

Mar 8, 2013
Yes

signal problem has not been completed, sometimes normal. sometimes need to restart the phone several times recently emerged signal .. is this normal with this rom ...

It's normal. Hope developers fix it and updates.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

It contain some bugs:
1. Can't send sms to switchboard and after sending sms to switchbord, process phone stop. :(
2. When reboot phone, sometimes signal lost.
3. Can't use earphone to listen to music and microphone too.
Hope you fix early. This ROM is very neccessary for me. :good: :fingers-crossed:

rodman01

Inactive Recognized Contributor / Themer
Apr 25, 2012
Allgäu
Can you or anyone else pass me the link to some new kernel and device sources which supports KK then I can try to port or include it into the rom. Otherwise I cannot fix and update anything. Sorry.

Reactions: truongyd1

truongyd1

Mar 8, 2013
I'm just a normal member, sorry. Can anyone help us? :fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

rodman01

Inactive Recognized Contributor / Themer
Apr 25, 2012
Allgäu
thanks for the link, but I cannot find the source codes, as far as I can see and understand there are only the same fixes xsenmen already listed and mentioned and no link to github or else.

blackrose1

Apr 10, 2012
I recently installed a ROM called Cyanfox FLYUI KK 4.4.2 made by cyhmay which claimed to have fixed the microphone problem. Well, that turned out correct but I was terrified by the looks and performance of this ROM, also the installation was kinda silly - installing a 4.1.2 kernel then double flashing the ROM like what the hell ? So I decided to crack that ROM open and see what's that magic thing that solves the mic and it was an application (developed by Sawon) which (I guess) cyhmay has put in order to promote his ROM.
Anyway, upon starting up your phone with the app installed you will experience a great amount of lag (for 10 minutes or so) - possibly because of its initialization. Another thing I've noticed is that with the app running you won't be able to use your headphones, even if plugged the sound will play out of your speaker. The app itself crashes sometimes as well. So its up to you to decide whether you want to sacrifice headphones and faster loading for your microphone.
Test it at your own risk, I'm not responsible for any damage to your phone.
Installation is simple: you just copy/paste it to your system/app/ folder with File Manager that has root access and then change its permissions to
-rwxr-xr-x at least that's how I got it working for me.
Hi mate
What is it for?

My phone does not have voice when ringing... Just vibrate

I installed 3 app on first post such as skr

But it does not work correctly...
Once works
Onces does not work....

What should i do??
Is there any rom that phone voice ringing works correct on it?

l1newatch

Feb 23, 2014
ringtone

Hi mate
What is it for?

My phone does not have voice when ringing... Just vibrate

I installed 3 app on first post such as skr

But it does not work correctly...
Once works
Onces does not work....

What should i do??
Is there any rom that phone voice ringing works correct on it?

Hello,
There are currently 2 apps that fix the ringtone problem. I've uploaded both of them to try which one works best for you.
Ringtone.rar has its .apk file and image instructions on how to install it although it is in chinese. You will figure it out through the menus.
The second one is an .apk which you just put to your /system/app/ folder and fix its permissions to -rw-r-r-
I will suggest you try both of these solutions one by one. Don't install both of them at the same time.

Attachments

• Ringtone.rar
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
  • Ringtone.apk
    22.6 KB · Views: 68
Reactions: blackrose1

iKillCypher

Jul 28, 2012
keep getting bootloop :(

I followed the repair guide then then flash to GB and then RR still there is bootloop to download mode and cwm :(

Last edited:

Wickey

Jul 7, 2012
karachi
Your Custom Process really works

I tried all steps with this patch and not work too, but i got sucess with altenative solution I tried on their own and did not see here, follow the procedure below to follow for successful installation:

1 - Do a clean install and upgrade to Gingerbreak (repair kit)
2 - Install tegrak kernel
3 - Open system and put all zips i need after this step on internal sd card (in CWM 6 i cant mount usb storage idk)
4 - Instal recovery via odin (CWM 6)
5 - On recovery apply format-system, RR 5.0.3 and patch of you link

After this custom process rom open with sucess, thanks for you help and if someone have the same problem of me i think this way is an alternative solution. :good:

Thanks @allyxcristiano for finding out the alternate process it really helped me thanks .....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    cooltext1423101305.png

design_elements_landing_rr.png

About Resurrection Remix ROM ®
    Installation
    Downloads and useful links

About Resurrection Remix ROM ®

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on AOKP, CM, PA, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy![/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Resurrection Remix[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]supporting many devices[/font]

Special thanks to the AOKP team ParanoidAndroid team, the CM team, OMNI team and of course to all the supporters
    -INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS-

1.- Please follow the special instructions and preparation for that device
    2.- Please read carefully @xsenman Tutorial: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2643012
    3.- Enjoy!​

Installation Files

ROM

Core Gapps already Included

Installation procedure for Kit Kat upgrade using Kit Kat Patch
    First , Thanks to Developers for this Kit Kat Patch Samsung SHW-M110S [Galaxy S] KitKat PatchTool, 3.0 Kernel

Credits to:-
    - @arter97
    - @sktjdgns1189
    - @sch2307
    - Special Thanks to Dokdo
    - Special Thanks to Prizm

1) Download:-

Visit Saynogen.com and download the undermentioned Files

Files one to three, should be placed in your SD card, either one
    Files 4 & 5 are flashed with Odin3 , so place them in your PC

Now Download
    RR Kit Kat Version 5.0.1
    RR Kit Kat Version 5.0.2.1 [SHW M110S] Resurrection Remix® 4.4.2 KitKat v5.0.2.1

and place it on your SD card together with files 1 to 3

credits to Resurrection Remix Team

@westcrip
    @xenon92
    @rodman01

2) Flash the version 5.0.2.8 recovery & EFS Backup on your Phone, How?

Put your phone into download mode,
    Fireup Odin3 on your PC, connect to Odin3 with USB cable,
    select m110s-EFS_Backup-recovery.tar under PDA and Flash it.

Ensure you do not reboot the phone by "UNTICK" reboot in Odin3 such that it will not power ON after Flashing, in case it does power ON, just pull out Battery , press power button for 30 seconds and insert battery again

3) After flashing recovery with Odin, You can enter " Recovery Mode" by pressing VolumedownKey+PowerKey+HomeKey.

4) In CWM Recovery version 5.0.2.8, You now choose the M110S_EFSBackupTool.zip. you placed in your SD card by selecting "Install zip from sdcard" which will lead you to "choose zip from sdcard", which will take you to all the folders you have on your SD Card..scroll down to where you placed the downloaded files and select it

Once selected the zip will be Flashed on to your phone, so wait till it says "install completed" Now reboot the phone by selecting it in the CWM Menu

Your device will boot up with the ROM, you had before, you can now copy your efs backup for safe keeping or keep it in the SD card, after this you power down the device and put it into download mode again for flashing with Odin3

5)Put your phone into download mode,
    Fireup Odin3 on your PC, connect to Odin3 with USB cable,
    select m110s-installation-recovery.tar under PDA and Flash it (with auto reboot ticked) and You Device must boot up into CWM 6.0.45 after this by itself ( so do not touch or press anything till it enters CWM 6.0.4.5 recovery).

6) In CWM Recovery version 6.0.4.5, You now choose the m110s-format-system.zip. you placed in your SD card by selecting "Install zip from sdcard" which will lead you to "choose zip from sdcard", which will take you to all the folders you have on your SD Card..scroll down to where you placed the downloaded files and select it

Once selected the zip will be Flashed on to your phone, so wait till it says "install completed"

7) Now select Resurrection Remix Kit Kat ROM in your SD card, as above and flash it and wait till it says "install completed"

8) Now Select the M110S_PatchTool.zip. as above and flash it till it says "install completed"

9) Now choose Reboot Phonee and let your device reboot to enjoy the Kit Kat ROM.

Resurrection Remix Team

westcrip

xenon92

Device Maintainers

rodman01 (i9000, T959 and i897)

Big thanks to:

XDA developers

CM team

Kang (AOKP) team

Omni team

Slim rom

cyberboob [For signatures, images]

BigDenn [For Bootanimations]

AND OF COURSE TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS, DONATORS AND USERS

And special thanks to @xsenman for testing the rom on his device and his guide how to flash the rom :good::good:

XDA:DevDB Information:
    GT-I9000 [BETA] Resurrection Remix® 4.4.2 KitKat v5.0.3 [10/03/14], a ROM for the Korean Galaxy S / M110S

This Rom is an unofficial kanging of i9100 thread by @westcrip lead author of Resurrection Remix®. So all credits and thanks goes to westcrip!!
    I only build this rom for our S1 from their source, compiled with Mackay Kernel and core gapps added.

Known bug M110S
    NO Update in Settings/Resurrection Tools!
    Probably: no ringtone
    Front camera FC!
    fixed in current version with cm kernel

Contributors
    rodman01

Version Information
    Beta Release Date: 2014-02-10

Created 2014-02-10
    Last Updated 2014-03-10

hmm, to make it clear ,

As for the RR ROM , Credit goes to
    @ westcrip
    @xenon92
    @rodman01

As for the recovery Kernel & Patch , Credit Goes to
    @arter97
    @sktjdgns1189
    @sch2307
    - Special Thanks to Dokdo
    - Special Thanks to Prizm

So, The above 8 deserve all the Thanks, I only test, but since I do not use this device that much, it needs a better tester ;)

Hopefully if any of the undermentioned Kernel developers will be willing to help us fix this M110S Kernel, that would be the best option for the Korean Galaxy S.

Screenshots

SCREENSHOTS

20140206234614.gif

k5rK7Q0.png
    10ChyDe.png
    i4t6r8L.png

RBqPCbZ.png
    aSU6u7a.png
    SBjFmVQ.png
    New update to 5.0.4 is already done....just have to include corecapps und upload the rom for you...will last a bit, but think I can get it ready within today, latest tomorrow ;). You can already see the changelog in op or here: https://gist.github.com/westcripp/8874051
    This might be because of the kernel....I am sorry but till today I haven't got the rom compiled with the kernel source codes from sch2307....at the moment I am quite busy to port the rom or the build to nexus 4 and I do not have another source tree available at the moment to play around and to test...perhaps on the weekend I will do another try.