This place seems to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

gunnyman

Apr 12, 2010
Greenville SC
not surprising. The device hasn't sold well in the US. Best buy for example hides them with the LG phones.
The GPE version, while a fantastic device is over priced, so hardly anyone has one.

sinclac

Jun 22, 2008
Nor Cal
not surprising. The device hasn't sold well in the US. Best buy for example hides them with the LG phones.
The GPE version, while a fantastic device is over priced, so hardly anyone has one.

And because of that i kinda regret the purchase, but i only paid $49.00 for it so i will live.
I can't take it back because there would be a $70.0 restocking fee, but i do like the tablet.

Wobblin30

Mar 20, 2011
Grabbed mine for $225 from Newegg, no regrets. Rooted and Rom'd, what's not to like?

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

Subtleone

Jul 10, 2011
Rio de Janeiro
No am just use to being able to google a device and get all the info i neezd, this one not so much.

Odd, I had no trouble at all finding everything I need.

Ex:

Comparison between G Pad, Nook HD+, iPad Mini 2

My previous tablet was the HD+ which is why I added it to this to better compare with modern rivals.

Sample review of G Pad (9/10) - PhoneArena

Sample video review of G Pad - Android Authority

I say sample because it is easy to find many many reviews and information.

sinclac

Jun 22, 2008
Nor Cal
Odd, I had no trouble at all finding everything I need.

Ex:

Comparison between G Pad, Nook HD+, iPad Mini 2

My previous tablet was the HD+ which is why I added it to this to better compare with modern rivals.

Sample review of G Pad (9/10) - PhoneArena

Sample video review of G Pad - Android Authority

I say sample because it is easy to find many many reviews and information.

Reviews yes lots of them, and i find if i watch a video of tips and features kinda of stuff i learn more about the device and use the whole device (Kinda like the daily note 2&3 channel)

Subtleone

Jul 10, 2011
Rio de Janeiro
Reviews yes lots of them, and i find if i watch a video of tips and features kinda of stuff i learn more about the device and use the whole device (Kinda like the daily note 2&3 channel)

There are lots of goodies that are poorly advertised. Examples in case are the embedded screenshot tool (press Power+Volume Down at the same time), or the many free themes for background, icons and keyboard.

I also enjoy the clock/weather widget very much and think it is the best I have ever seen of its kind frankly. Not only does it have the nice special effects such as raindrops on the screen when in standby, but if you put the tablet in landscape mode it stretches to show multi-day forecast.

Also, the GPS is very cool, allowing one to use it for navigation even without an internet connection.

The other features such as miracast, QRemote, and more, are icing on the cake, though I have them on my LG G2 as it is.

Since I am a voracious reader, I need to add that the form factor is the absolute best I have had to e-read on. The 7-inch (my first) is just on the small side, while the 8.9-inch (with the bezels) was just on the large side.

All in all, it is the best tablet I have had to date, hands down, not to mention the very modest price (picked it up for $212 at NewEgg).

sinclac

Jun 22, 2008
Nor Cal
There are lots of goodies that are poorly advertised. Examples in case are the embedded screenshot tool (press Power+Volume Down at the same time), or the many free themes for background, icons and keyboard.

I also enjoy the clock/weather widget very much and think it is the best I have ever seen of its kind frankly. Not only does it have the nice special effects such as raindrops on the screen when in standby, but if you put the tablet in landscape mode it stretches to show multi-day forecast.

Also, the GPS is very cool, allowing one to use it for navigation even without an internet connection.

The other features such as miracast, QRemote, and more, are icing on the cake, though I have them on my LG G2 as it is.

Since I am a voracious reader, I need to add that the form factor is the absolute best I have had to e-read on. The 7-inch (my first) is just on the small side, while the 8.9-inch (with the bezels) was just on the large side.

All in all, it is the best tablet I have had to date, hands down, not to mention the very modest price (picked it up for $212 at NewEgg).

Thanks for the tips, it's interesting every time you post (your the only one it happens with) i get 2 emails telling me of the thread update Hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts