Verizon Offcial VRBMB1 Odin Files, VRBMF1 Odin Files, and VRBMF1 Update Files

Search This thread

SlimSnoopOS

Jan 29, 2011
Sent. It's been explained in other threads.

"Other threads"? I've been curious as well why you only PM instead of making a sticky? I've kept up with a few of the dev threads and haven't seen anyone mention much about needing to do PMs instead of threads.

Just seems, odd unless I missed a heated discussion.

DarkMenace

Jul 26, 2009
Burlington, WI
www.brandonspiller.com
"Other threads"? I've been curious as well why you only PM instead of making a sticky? I've kept up with a few of the dev threads and haven't seen anyone mention much about needing to do PMs instead of threads.

Just seems, odd unless I missed a heated discussion.

I had the links in my signature and was asked to remove them by a mod. So now I just deal in PM's. It's much easier that way.

Sent from my Rooted Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 using xda premium

Reactions: SlimSnoopOS

SlimSnoopOS

Jan 29, 2011
I had the links in my signature and was asked to remove them by a mod. So now I just deal in PM's. It's much easier that way.

Sent from my Rooted Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 using xda premium

Fair enough, if that's how it was decided. Glad it's not anything serious.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

nobleox

Jun 26, 2013
I'm so new to this. Barely got a S4 last week. Some coworker told me about this site and to root my phone. So... how do I go about doing/getting what people have on their s4?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app

DarkMenace

Jul 26, 2009
Burlington, WI
www.brandonspiller.com

madacan

Jun 27, 2013
Please send clean VRBMF1 and bootchain

If anyone is looking for a clean VRBMB1 or VRBMF1 I have it. I know a lot of people have been PMing me about it. If you need a copy reply to this thread or shoot me a PM. Please not that if you PM me real late at night I may not respond until the next day. People need sleep :)

Please sent me a link for it. I just upgraded to VRBMF1 today, but don't want to brink my phone re-unlocking the bootloader and rooting again, so I can get my SuperSU and Greenify back.

Top Liked Posts